Is pic related the most cucked Asian country? Is there an Asian country that can top it?

Is pic related the most cucked Asian country? Is there an Asian country that can top it?

Other urls found in this thread:

taipeitimes.com/News/biz/archives/2016/05/30/2003647430
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_Relations_Act.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why? What have they done that can top Taiwan's cuck level?

They don't even own their entire island. But here we go.
>Be cockslut of portugal for 200 years
>Finally gain independence
>Indonesia IMMEDIATELY invades and commits massacres for 20 years
>100k people died just in conflict with Indonesia alone (there is just over a million people here TODAY let alone then)
>After referendum to leave Indonesia they don't, have to import Australian peacekeepers.
>Be below third world tier ever since.

the Empire fears this island because the Rebel forces there may overturn the Empire

and why do people in Greenland make so much fucking money

Compensation for being in Greenland

Not when Tsai imports millions of Third World shitskins from the Middle-East.

Taiwan is based

I could live there, no big cities, silent, no fucking dogs and pidgeons, no more than 20C ever
Sounds good to me

Reminder:

>Taiwan elected Tsai Ing-Wen
>"Gerrit van der Wees, a Taiwan expert who has spent time with her during her frequent trips to the United States, says that she likes to compare herself to the German leader. “The fact that Angela Merkel opened the borders to the Syrian refugees was something that Tsai commented on as being a very courageous and positive step that she would take too,” he explained. "

the Philippines is the most cucked

>cucked by the Spanish and have their surnames
>cucked by Japan and still be the biggest weeaboos of Asia
>cucked by the USA and be obsessed with American culture and immigrating here

Reminder:

She is from the party full of xenophobes.

She will overturn the party to cucks soon, I guarantee it. This happens every time a woman is elected, and your full transformation to the Sweden of Asia will be complete.

isreal is cucked by the jews
just look at that flag, i think that might be some sort of seekrit symbol

>Says the Brazilian

Japan

I'm saying this from experience Chang

you know shit about Taiwan's politic.

People are already some what piss when the temp workers from South East Asia having their damn end of ramadan celebration in the middle of the Taipei main station.

There is no hell people of congress would allow people from Middle east. Who is going to pay for the plane ticket? You?
President of ROC paying lip service to EU and US is part of the job but no way reflect internal policy.

Damn, it looks like the chilean flag

>"""republic""""
>"""china"""

taipeitimes.com/News/biz/archives/2016/05/30/2003647430

Still to teaching the ABCs to 8 year olds, kid. You don't shit about Taiwan.

Tourist =/= migrants

They are trying to attract new region to off set the drying well of tourist from China.
In fact, tourists from Japan and Korea are raising ever since China start to cut its quote.

>Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and that not many were from the Middle East.
Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines same as middle east

Why don't you people fuck off?

Korea they can't even spell the county's name right thanks to Japan. It's Corea not K.

Why doesn't Taiwan just accept its destiny. You know you're going to get reunified with the mainland it's only a matter of time and under what terms.

This is bullshit. Taiwan is one of the least cucked countries in Asia, and I've been to most of them.

Basically, the Taiwanese are fucking autists for food. I mean that in the best way. They have one purpose in life-- to eat, and if you get in the way of them eating, they will fuck you up.

Also, they're holding the line in a classic passive aggressive way against China, and have done so for decades. They've transformed from a shitty and poor dictatorship into a shining example of democracy in the region. Not only that, they're actually nice people, and they'll be nice to you if you go there (they may not be able to communicate with you, but they're even willing to use hand signals if necessary to get you the food you want).

One of the reasons they have good food is that they grow a shit ton of things on that tiny island. Taiwan guava, mangoes, high mountain tea, oolong teas, cabbages, corn, and rice second only to Japan. All kinds of weird shit too that you might be allergic to (hint: eat a tiny piece and if your mouth starts itching, don't eat it).

They don't waste any part of the animals they eat. Want fried assholes with stinky tofu? They got that shit. Duck heads, check, pork blood cubes, check. And they serve that shit until 11pm in any of the many night markets in literally every single town of more than 20,000.

Not only that, but they give 0 fucks if you walk around drinking beer at night.

They're good people and I will not stand to have some fellow American fuckwads slander them.

They all work as commercial fisherman which can be an exceedingly dangerous job and in the 1st World dangerous jobs almost always pay very well

> You know you're going to get reunified with the mainland

Over the USA's dead body. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_Relations_Act. The USA is obligated to defend any non-consensual mainlanding of Taiwan.

On the other hand, if they actually want it, then they can go for it. If it's consensual, the USA doesn't care.

Taiwan is cucked to the United States

Without us the People's Republic would've ground the island into a fine paste

South Korea just gets DP from china and japan all throughout history and now is a protectorate of the US their culture is literally just a slightly different contrived Japanese one

That's a non-Swedish definition of cucked, then. Being smart enough to ally with the biggest superpower against the regional power that wants to ground you into a fine paste isn't cucked, it's simply smart.

And Taiwan is smart.

But that isn't the case, so stop projecting. It makes you look retarded.

>Taiwan guava, mangoes, high mountain tea, oolong teas, cabbages, corn, and rice second only to Japan
>second only to Japan
Are you kidding or are you a weeb? Japan doesn't grow shit. That's precisely why they began colonization Asia. Taiwan was their first colony because that's where all their rice was coming from in the first place.

I've been to both South Korea and Japan and I speak Korean and Japanese and I can tell you that the two nations' cultures are quite different in terms of how people generally behave and what they value on the whole

Korea just seems like a Japan-lite because all of their ancient buildings and historical sites were destroyed in WWII and then anything remaining got destroyed in the Korean War such to the point that the oldest buildings in Korea now were built in the 1950s

It is

See

Why doesn't France surrender accept it's destiny and just surrender itself to sand niggers. You already have had bring your sand nigger to the play day, bring your sand niger truck to the park day. Next you will have bring your sand nigger with his airplane to the city day.

Are you fucking retarded? Japan grows literally thousands of types of rice in all areas of the country. They have thousands upon thousands of small rice growers that grow their own unique strain.

It's like France and wine. Educate yourself, faggot.

India for 300 years
but now India's century started (again)
I hope they quit poo in loo as quick as possible

"I'm a weeb" would've been sufficient.

You really believe the Americans would give up a mil op point so close to Communist China in case of an invasion?

Nigga plz

You are redefining cucked (usually used in the French, German, Belgian, or Swedish context) to refer to something that is largely regarded as SMART.

Faggot of mainland Chinese descent detected.

>Is pic related the most cucked Asian country? Is there an Asian country that can top it?
I think you mean rebelling province not country.

Why should anyone care if you walk around drinking beer at night? Is it that bad in the US?

Taiwanese politics is weird. Tsai seems like a weak person, and the DPP is technically a left-wing party, but they're primarily an anti-China party. The cucks are the China-loving KMT, which isn't in control right now. Am I wrong, Taiwan?

Taiwan doesn't have to worry about Syrians. It's Chinese that are the problem.

It's illegal in the US.

>be Nationalist
>not suffer under the brutal Communist dictatorship
>get rich off Capitalism
>cucked
K..

> Why should anyone care if you walk around drinking beer at night? Is it that bad in the US?

Yes. Open container laws are a (local government) thing to keep riff-raff out of undesired areas. So people from the US typically err on the side of being discreet.

NEGRO PLEASE
Philippines has been cucked by SPAIN, AMERICA, JAPAN and now CHINA

No, it's up to the states or local governments. Plenty of tourist-friendly places do not have or do not enforce open container laws.

>land of the free

Land of the free includes being free to create local laws to keep fuckwads out. So I agree with you.

>tiny island
>still tells China to eat shit and die
sounds bro tier

How do Taiwanese people feel about Koreans and Japanese? I can't tell the difference desu

You are correct
It is thw chinese we are worry about
What are the middle easternera going to do? Swim across 2 oceans?

who let you back on the internet.

get your women ready im coming to have my way with them again

So they got us to defend them? Hmmm... That sounds very uncucked actually.

ah interesting
must suck to fish in -30 deg F

did you mean to post this on ck or pol?

why should i give a shit about what they eat?

kek, harsh

>left wing
>Anti-China
So they are economically left wing but socially right wing?

Well if you had politicians like ours, you'd be paying for their flight.

Fortunately Taiwanese wouldn't be stupid enough to support mass immigration.

You're more or less correct.

Americans tend to have an antiquated understanding of Taiwan (such as ). Taiwanese aren't "Chinese nationalists", they're Taiwanese that were ruled by Chinese nationalists under martial law and are slowly but surely prying control away from the KMT. Eventually they'll assert independence and ship Chiang Kai-shek's dead body back to China as he requested.

Same reason people call us "burgers". They have their own version too. Pic related.

Also, eat a dick faggot.

They're economically and socially left wing. Their supporters to be younger. But we might think of them as anti-globalism just because they're in favor of Taiwanese independence.

In makes sense if you remember that China is "conservative" in a lot of ways. But still. The whole dynamic doesn't seem to line up with Western politics.

This is a good post and you should feel good. That antiquated understanding you mentioned is pretty common here as well.

do they eat dicks in taiwan?

Actually, yes. Beef dick soup. I hear it's good but no dick of any creature shall ever touch my lips.

They're cucks to EU USA and Muslims, mark my goddamn words it'll soon be illegal to insult Islam in Taiwan just like it is illegal to insult Islam in South Korea. They're also a degenerate Island and have elected a Woman president. That's why they're the biggest cucks in Asia.

> iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
> Taiwan: 104
> Brazil: 87

> European ancestry accounts for 62% of the heritage of the population, followed by the African (21%) and the Native American (17%).

I don't get it.
OP probably thinks NOT being raped by Spain and being pumped full of black, mestizos -or whatever they call the rape babies- is cucked.

Well, we're very "cucked" with our 100% homogenous population, and will stay cucked as per OP understanding of the term, that is not polluted by African blood.

>A monkey attempt to understand our bs
>can't even get the basic history right

C for trying to start bs, F for not even understand the basic history.

>Brazil calling anyone cucks.... (Burger in Corea btw)

There's no way Taiwan (or China for that matter) is at 104, we all know you slopes game the fuck out of tests and have zero fucking creativity except as it applies to food.

We still love you, though.

You don't understand you gooks, we ARE the bulls, you by default are cucks.

1) Taiwan is not a country. There is only one China and according to United Nations, it's People's Republic of China. Taiwan has no representation.
2) South-Korea

>Cuck to EU

EU: ban executions
Us: fuck off didn't you say we did not exist?

Next on /pol comedy hour :
- a Swede doing a thread to call Serbians effeminate numales, unlike the Alpha swedes.

My guess is : since it's suicide to do such research in the West, only Asian universities study IQ and their effect on development, so they serve themselves genereously.

Taiwan is chill and already a pretty cosmopolitan place with people from all over China living there. The US left them a long time ago so it's very likely going to fall under the rule of the PRC. It's huge and they're small and Chinese actually like them and think they are cool and bail them out, and culturally, it's not really different from the rest of China (it's kind of funny when people online act like they are hong kong). A lot of other places in China have a similar claim to separate ethnic identity but it doesn't make a difference for them so thats why I don't think taiwan will be special.

And that's pretty much the reason why more and more Taiwanese would prefer to get rid of any claim to China and go their own way.

Sure Jamal, how can white boys even compete etc.

Muslims are completely irrelevant in Taiwan. Politicians aren't going to take in migrants. It's not going to happen. That is far outside of Taiwan's overton window.

Nobody gives a fuck what the UN or the EU thinks. Especially Finland, nobody gives a flying fuck what you half-breed drunken mongloids think.

The US calls it Taiwan, and they call it Taiwan ROC. Whatever the fuck they call it, it's definitely not PRC, regardless of what they holler and scream to the world.

Not really

If you can't protect yourself or at the very least are willing to fight to the bitter end and have to go get Big Guy (uuuu) to protect you then you're cucking out

America is the bull, the island of Formosa is the hotwife, and the Taiwanese are the cuck

>Believing anything coming from UN

Globalist shithead spotted

Also Pechengsky,Salla and Kuusamo is right full Soviet clay, according to UN.

Isn't your government going to legalize trannies being recognized soon? If Muslims aren't going to implode your country, degeneracy surely will.

I agree that it's better to be self-reliant but if you get others to do your work for them and then still live off their trade then that isn't really cucked.

I'm not some slant eyed gook I just speak the facts

finland stopped being relevant when nokia lost their mobile device lead

It's so outlandish that I start wondering if OP doesn't mean another country, but his African heritage prevents him from spelling correctly.

Is there any European country whose name resemble Taiwan's ? Italy ? Did you mean Italy is cucked OP ?

The US don't acknowledge it as part of China due to the cold war, and it's the way we get away with having military presence there. Jimmy Carter back away from them though when they became no longer useful for that purpose

"- In Brazil, everyone is either a ladyboy or a footballer.
- My wife is Brazilian !
- Errr... in what team does she play ?"

Well the island was called Formosa for a long time and the Portuguese called it that so maybe Portugal

But Portugal can't really be cucked because they're poor

Those are made up statistics, trannies are a MINORITY in Rio and São Paulo you gook fuck.

>Jimmy Carter
You mean that fucking liberal traitor that should be hang for a fucking tree?

Maybe the flag confused him and he's thinking of Myanmar.

Peanuts Carter was the most unqualified president of the 20th century

Koreans behave more like Americans and Japanese behave like Canadians.

Before Carter the US recognized the ROC as an independent country. Now we just say nothing, but we still don't say that it's part of China.

The US recognizes it as a de facto separate country. All of the shit publicly said is gook face saving shit that isn't relevant. I believe it's called strategic ambiguity or deliberate ambiguity.

Regardless, the USA will defend Taiwan, and as you correctly note, there are US military present there. They also spend 2.5% of GDP on defense, which is largely American hardware (as opposed to 1.5% by the likes of faggots like Germany, who did exercises with fucking broomsticks last year).

Not really

The average jap is racist as fuck and hates all foreigners

The average Canadian is liberal cuck who wants more migrants and homosexuals and drug users

Yeah. Nixon was better in the foreign relations department than Carter.