Recommend me a film Sup Forums, nothing pretentious just a nice easy chill

Recommend me a film Sup Forums, nothing pretentious just a nice easy chill

Bernie

Sátántangó

nice jugs

There's hardly anything pretentious in the art world. Pretentious would imply the artists involved are aware the work is less impactful than they are letting on. For something to be pretentious, it has to be phony on purpose. Most artists are being genuine, and a lack of intellect in an attempt to be intellectual isn't pretense; it's just bad execution. You need to give the artists the benefit of the doubt, because dishonesty is very rare (excluding slimy producers).

Calling a work "pretentious" doesn't make you a more Meat & Potatoes, no-nonsense, pragmatic genius.

why do girls do this?

GOMAD?

>ywn find more of thicc Alternate Universe Chloe where she's actually attractive and womanly

MILKY

Those are some nice bottles of milk, the things she's holding aren't bad either

Because you want them to

>Chl*ë Moretz as a girl.jpg

MOMMY GIVE MILKIES

The Mask of Zorro

w/ Antonio Banderez and Zeta Jones.

Good action movie. Comfy classic.

>it's an op posts a picture more fascinating than his question episode

Tbf i don't mind those episodes, they usually come with gap material

Even for a redditor you're retarded

Dazed And Confused

>Best guess for this image: nice jugs
You need to provide me with a name here you faggot.

came here to post this.

top notch cinematography as well.

Udder Insanity.

The Exterminating Angel

It's a very old movie but I didn't feel it was pretentious at all, more fascinating though with the predicament the characters were stuck in.

It's an ancient unsauceable. This kind of thing makes me sick because obviously she has a name and this obviously isn't the only picture of her that exists, it's just no one knows where to find more. We are post-privacy I should be able to creep on any girl I want in the 21st century.

CAME HERE FOR THIS

MORE LIKE GOFAT

Dude I think he just means more of a flick rather than a kino

No, there's plenty of pretention. I was a film major for a while, until I went to see a movie in the cinema with my girlfriend. Afterwards I started to analyze it the way a film major does, and I sort of caught myself being an ultimate pretentious douche about it. That's when I knew film major was shit.

Her tits are probably saggy now anyway