Peaks Predictions

What do you want? What do you genuinely think?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyti.ms/2oyNMlJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want it to go full on Inland Empire insanity. but I fear its going to be cringe-tier with faded actors trying to recreate something long gone.

I want Inland Empire Walk With Me.
I don't expect it, though. There's good reason to suspect it'll be darker than the old series, but it's still Twin Peaks.
However, it's not really Season 3 as people like to call it. This is entirely its own entity, similarly to FWWM, exemplified by the way it was shot. I have very high expectations, in fact, I haven't ever been this excited for a film/tv series, so, naturally, I'm scared of disappointment. I do, however, know it won't be a nostalgia-fest, as says.

Short new interview with Lynch.
nyti.ms/2oyNMlJ

I hope Cooper kills Audrey after she gave her virginity to Chad.

Reminder that Cooper will perhaps be possessed by Bob so this may just happen

>mfw Lynch kills off all the new cast members
Kek imagine that

As much as I want them to follow up the season 2 cliffhanger I don't think they will. I'm expecting them to just handwave an explanation that Bob left Cooper's body for some reason. Why else would Cooper leave Twin Peaks for 25 years and then return? It's a predictable set-up but I'm expecting someone to be murdered in a similar fashion to Laura Palmer, prompting Cooper to return to Twin Peaks, sparking a new investigation to who Bob has possessed.

>Why else would Cooper leave Twin Peaks for 25 years and then return?
Uh, he left Twin Peaks for 25 years?

>"Lynch, why do you make me wear this suit?"

Still another whole month before it airs? Fuck it have some pictures!

That's the plot synopsis for season 3 moron.

I want Fire Walk With Me but even more frightening and bizarre.

Laura Palmer's house?

I really hope Lynch somehow used unfilmed footage of Bowie and inserts it into an episode

there's a plot synopsis?

HOPE

All we know is that Cooper hasn't been to Twin Peaks in 25 years.

>unfilmed footage
rlly makes me think

WHO DO YOU THINK THAT IS THERE?

>"I'll see you in 25 years"
Thats what user means

When will this go out, again?

This guy is going to be the Jesse Eisnberg Lex of Twin Peaks

Some synopsis that is.

What's his end game?

dont yell at me please, its uncomfortable

No, we don't know that at all. Stop pulling things out of your ass.

Nah he's been there all this time... just as many different people and in 25 years he returns as Cooper?

Idk

wait, isn't Cooper still in the black lodge and what we last saw was just a doppelganger?

He's we don't know the plot, please stop asking, just wait and see

Denise best girl

Wait so the real Cooper has been stuck in the lodge as he ages right?

Looks like it. Jeffries also asks Gordon if Cooper really is Cooper in FWWM (in a cryptic way). That would >imply Jeffries went to the Black Lodge.

>google stuff about Twin Peaks
>mfw Donna
holy shit I didn't even recognize her at the time

I know user, I mean from my understanding of the black lodge, what came out wasn't cooper. which is different from possessed-cooper.

But yeah, we'll see.

She looks like this nowadays.

Yeah, you're right about that. Lynch has specifically said he's not possessed.

What did he do for 25 years stuck in the lodge?

>What do you want?
The wonderful comfy town with underlying terrifying horror, aka Twin Peaks. And since Lynch doesn't need to hold back this time, I want the horror to be scarier (full FWWM or Lost Highway) and the weird to be weirder.

>What do you genuinely think?
No fucking clue, it's Lynch we're talking about here.

The people saying shit like are pretty much getting disappointed for no reason. We've already received news of Lynch soloing this whole shit with based Frost. There were no board-room meetings telling him to put more pie and coffee, that's just the retarded marketing team.

>taking Lynch's word on things

Danced with the Man From Another Place while listening to Jimmy Scott, obviously.

*tips tinfoil hat*
When has he explicitly lied about something?

Wait if he aint possessed I am confused then..

He obviously vanished but here he is in these scenes of season 3
He is also at a cemetery place ive seen online. So the hell?

>to put more pie and coffee
oh my god user, I re-watched the whole thing during Christmas and I never craved so much for coffee and donuts/pie. It was insane at some point, I would sit down in the sofa and instantly have some sugar craving.

I feel like this comment is the general consensous for people who actually like Twin Peaks.

Laura.

It's not because there's no good reason to expect either of these things.

lmao

should have already kill himself by that time.

Nobody really knows what kind of Cooper went out of the Black Lodge. Is it BOB inhabiting him? Is it another version of Cooper (doppelganger)? The doppelganger thing is the one of the few elements I really don't understand in Twin Peaks, it's barely touched upon and FWWM doesn't use it except with Jeffries' question to Gordon.

Also Lynch says he isn't possessed, but he could very well be. Lynch likes to throw people off.

The perfect family

>What did he do for 25 years stuck in the lodge?
The lodge doesn't necessarily follow a regular time-flow. Maybe it appears to exist for only the time its open, from an observer point of view.

Maybe for cooper its been a few hours in there. Or maybe its been like a century.

That's the information that's been released, autist.

Lynch confirmed that.

Are you Lynch? No? Then provide a source.

Like others have said before, Frank Silva who we think is Bob probably isnt Bob's true form and thay was the first guy Bob possessed.

Wait what was with the soup in FWWM he was eating? Forgot what that represented

a good quarter century

dem Laura tits in the movie man.

I'm not digging through his interviews to find out. Do your own work you fucking jew.

Ya

You think she would show them again or would it be disrespectful since she is in old age?

GARMONBOZIA (pain and suffering)

I'll laugh my ass off if it actually opens up with a "PREVIOUSLY ON TWIN PEAKS" type thing showing relevant clips from the original show before the actual episode kicks in.

I'm pretty sure he has said no such thing, so, if you're not providing a source, I'm dismissing it. Fuck off.

Dont be rude Michael J. Anderson

Bwahahahaha

>clip show from a 25 year old show

I hope it opens with The Giant saying 'It is Happening Again.'
I fully expect Cooper not to show up until the very last moments of episode 1.

I expect none of the returning cast members to show up at all in episode 1.

Expect an entire episode dedicated to the new actors cos there is a lot

I'm sure it will happen

>thumbnail looks full JUST
>open image
>p. much the same only with some wrinkles and white hair

wat

>tfw a new generation is about to get Lynched

>episode

I'm expecting most of them to go the way of Heidi and only show up for a few moments overall.

There have been like 0 pictures of the new actors, they are really capitalizing on the nostalgia.

Good, more Watts for me.

Native magicks

>Cooper descends on Twin Peaks with loaded guns to kill off the rest of the Renault family.
I'd watch it.

I really fucking hope he's Lucy and Andy's son.
That would basically be perfect.

>mfw Sup Forums complains because first episode has no spooky stuff apart from the last minute as the episode just sets up the beginning stories of the new characters
If you guys really think Lynch is just going to give us possessed or creepy Cooper whatever Cooper is in this season then prepare to not just get that

Bobby get ipad

>Opens with "PREVIOUSLY ON TWIN PEAKS"
>starts with relevant clips from the original show
>slowly starts to include new material that shows what happened to everyone in the previous 25 years, it's played like the show never ended

that would be fantastic

What I'm loving the most about the wait is that I don't actually know what to wait, I believe in Lynch.

>time moves differently in the black lodge
>cooper actually spent 25 years in the black lodge
>he escapes after 25 years and evicts bob from his body
>only a day has past since cooper escaped the black lodge
>the show continues on with all the actors old as fuck but no one acknowledges the passage of time
>how the actors have aged will be handwaved as how they reflect through cooper's time in the black lodge

According to IMDb Richard Beymer (Ben Horne) is only in one episode of S3, wtf??

>only a day has past since cooper escaped the black lodge
>the show continues on with all the actors old as fuck
>none of them know what the fuck happened and rapid aging is a major mystery

That would be ideal but there's no way in hell it could be true.

IIRC they're airing the first two episodes back to back and dropping the next two online immediately after.

>What do you want?
analog
>What do you genuinely think?
digital

>Mom lets you stay in the room while she's watching Twin Peaks on Bravo
>Only in 6th grade

All of the love triangle stuff went over my head and couch scene was the scariest thing ever.

Is this show gonna be a critique of retirement policies of the US Govt enacted by a tranny?

Because almost all of this people should not be working the same jobs, or any jobs, but sit at home, retired.