I've been cutting myself recently. Today i think I went a little too deep

I've been cutting myself recently. Today i think I went a little too deep

Attached: IMG_20191204_022820_863.jpg (720x1280, 263K)

cringe

People still do this shit? Pathetic

Cut through your neck, faggot bitch.

Lmao

Damn, fair enough.

Attached: 20191116_161928.jpg (1269x1836, 580K)

What the fuck makes you think you cut yourself too deep?
Jesus, looks like some grass burn.
Stop your shit or man up

Faggot, legit looks like you just got a Stanley blade and brushed it up agaist your skin. Kys nigger die and stream it faggot

Attached: bruh.png (271x230, 97K)

I've done worse. You'll be fine.
Make sure to clean it up. If it's fresh, splash something antibacterial on it if you have anything. If not, just leave it alone and hope it doesn't get infected, and wash it once in awhile with soap and the normal crap when it's a couple days old while you're in the shower.
It might also do you well to bandage it up. If you don't have any actual wrapping, get some paper towels, tape, and you can make a makeshift bandage with it. Though the skin around it may dislike the tape.

Again, it's not as bad as you might think it is, I've done far worse personally. You'll probably be fine without any special care to it, but it's generally a good habit to get into, and you never know.
If pus starts coming from it and it starts turning red, immediately go out and buy some antibacterial crap and properly clean it up. If it continues to get worse, go see a doctor.

Good luck with whatever is bothering you user. I hope things get better for you soon. Make sure to take care of any wounds you make. If you're going to cut yourself, please do it responsibility.

disinfect, keep it clean, and that'll heal up fine in a few days. its not dangerously deep.

you should take a bit more pride in your work.those are kind of rough and ugly, if you're gonna cut you should make it pretty.

You are a pussy.

Attached: 1575042627110.jpg (768x1024, 74K)

Please stop and get help. I’ve been seeing a counselor and it works wonders.

>cutting down the lane
>cutting too deep
Pick one faggot

I did that too but I made images. I took it that the body was my canvas.

Stop cutting yourself and start burning instead. If you're after pain and not suicide you'll get a better result plus you can shape your wounds nicely. Pic related, 2 year old scar with some fresh shit I did while high.

Attached: Screenshot_20191204-063149_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 778K)

Listen and listen good OP, life gets better, learn to forgive yourself, don't be afraid to grieve from time to time, cutting only causes scars you'll regret, learn to appreciate all aspects of life, live each day without regret, learn to stop caring about your emotions a bit more, instead of cutting yourself commit to something fun you enjoy doing, always look on the bright side of life, sex is a great stress reliever, goto the gym and channel them emotions on getting ripped, have a nice life OP and happy holidays x

Attached: received_1903698723108964.gif (400x300, 1.12M)

Hi I'm not op but I have a massive outer neck scar and was triggered by this somehow, you shouldt encourage people to cutting you should be talking them out of it, help those in need and change the error of your/their ways you'll learn something, life is tough and understanding people takes time but you can't let fear and arrogance control your life, your better than you think you are, happy holidays user

Don't cut yourself, I used to when i was in my teens and i'm in my 40's now and have scars everywhere.... do you know how many times people saw mistakenly throughout my life and it just complicated things. it's not worth all the trouble later in life. if you like pain try something that doesn't leave a mark and if your suicidal then talk to a friend you can trust and get help, life will go on after your depression.

Attached: wall paper.jpg (1920x1080, 80K)

Too deep??
Better watch out for kittens then...

nobody cares. and if you think about it, it actually is true.

Kill yourself faggot.

> I went a Little too Deep

Bitch that's some cat scratches, cut that shit for real or get out. fucking cringefags

Attached: mustache-guy-laughing-meme-www-topsimages-com-50488426~2.png (500x608, 260K)

These people are a bunch of assholes do not listen to them OP

I understand you have been doing this but Its time to stop and think about what you are doing, the only person you are hurting is your body so be good to your body and your body will be good to you, you want to channel your emotions? Start going to the gym and get that heart and blood pumping with a serious work out, in time your scars will heal and disappear, if you feel upset or having a bad day just push those negative thoughts aside and lift up some fucking weights and learn to stop giving a shit

First of all I'm not a piece of meat Second of all I have learnt to appreciate all aspects of life, I get it your evil but if you have a good bone in your body use it and I'll forgive you

post pic with timestamp

Come on OP, Man up and dry those eyes, So you cut yourself big deal you also learnt it was a bad move but now you can move on and make 2020 a great year it may be slow at first but you got 365 days to correct it and enjoy it

You know what, I apologize. Best of luck to you.

Thank you and have a wonderful life, also have a fantastic 2020 x

You know what, me too.
But do stay away from those kittens, they could really mess you up - you ain’t seen nothing yet.

Are you using paper my boy I've had cat scratches worse and deeper than this shit man up edgy gay lord fucking I think I cut to deep this time hahahaha

Attached: 1561220534640.jpg (480x480, 23K)

lmao bruh

Beep beep. Oreo 2'5$

Those cuts are really straight (unlike you) you should try painting

Either seek professional help or do it on the neck. Nobody wants to see your shitty attention whoring

It could be worse...you could live in mexico fucking dumb cunt