Im a wizard and i live in a basement and I dont leave. My parents forgot about me down here a long time ago...

Im a wizard and i live in a basement and I dont leave. My parents forgot about me down here a long time ago. I use the small amount of money i make from playing MMOs to buy and abuse cold medicine because I have no social network to do normal drugs like a normal person. I often stand and stare in a mirror for hours.

Any questions for me?

Attached: 1204190650a_50.jpg (2080x1168, 787K)

Why dont you get the good cold medicine?

Attached: robocough-cough-suppressant.jpg (450x450, 32K)

Like your parents, I can’t think what to say to you

WHY DID U NOT ASSUME U WERE A NONWIZARD

What caused you to lose your ambition? Or did you never have any? Go to the gym bro

What's in that bottle?

No, no one cares about your worthless life and the damage you're doing to yourself in the long term.

And if you're truly abusing it, youd be dead right now from acetaminophen poisoning.

Go to the gym or they will know it's you

indeed.
what do you mean? I'm 33 and have never touched a girl.

DXM. It's most similar in effects to ketamine, and is available legally by mail. Drink a bottle or 2 (size of a 5 hour energy) and you've got a one way ticket to the astral plains.

abusing doesnt mean overdosing. I make sure to stay under 6,000mg per 24 hours.

DXM is the shit. i remember drinking a bottle at 8 or so

You're going to fuck your liver any way. It will take its toll.

>never touched a girl
But wizards don't have to be virgins

Sounds even more lame than abusing benadryl

Thats the plan.

Ouch

its really lame. I would do other drugs if I could get them.

Why haven't your parents kicked your loser ass out so you have to deal with real life?

Why not just buy some real drugs, like etizolam or other rec chems?

Attached: etiz.jpg (225x225, 5K)

IF YOU WANT TO REVIVE OLD FEELINGS OF DRUGS U HAVE TO EAT FAT.
eat some fat.

They tried that once and I just laid down in a ditch out front for a few days. When I was about to drag myself up because I was thirsty they invited me back in. I have no motivation to do anything, I'm only driven by basic needs like eating and drinking and escapism and avoiding being sober any way i can.

Is it cuz you're ugly or are you just incredibly apathetic?

Cancer, juggalos, and trap music

Nigga you'd still be in the ditch if you were my kid. Even my 16 year old daughter has a job.

If you have no drive why haven't you just killed yourself? What would motivate you to be an actual person?

do you have a piss bottle collection?

Attached: 1535610844260.jpg (1280x960, 147K)

>Any questions for me?
no

I don't understand how "driven by basic needs like eating" doesnt at least corelate to "getting a job so I can provide for myself."

what cold medicine do you take & how do they make you feel

I would've had a job at 16 but didn't have a SIN so couldn't get one at the time.

I was motivated to work too as I had a proper goal. Wasn't until 2 years later I got it but then I didn't have the motivation at the time anymore and since I was in high school still I might as well focus on that than a job.

Now I'm graduated I feel as if I'm on a similar path as OP and the rest of the degenerates here on Sup Forums.

wtf is going on here

elder neglect it would appear