Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: Greta_Thunberg_au_parlement_européen_(33744056508),_recadré.png (1006x1189, 1004K)

What's her name again?

Should have been aborted as an abomination.

Mother was probably an alcoholic.

This bitch is soooooo close to being an actual Downey it's crazy. She must have half an extra chromosome or some shit.

>thoughts?
Will Hillary ever do a sex tape?

Benedict Tripspatch

can't wait for her to become legal so we can get the sex tape

the face she makes right before I enter he ass

Benegreta Cumberberg

We should start a campaign acknowledging she is the greatest downsyndrome tard to have ever walk the earth.

She has a great message, and is only trying to help...and at the end if the day like it or not, care or not shes right.
the only people she triggers, are edge lords, boomers, and autistic kids that get their opinions Ben Shpiro, you know the guys whos says hes all about the facts while believing in a god he has no evidence of, and makes excuses for known criminals.

Brave

The audacity of this bitch. She actually believes people control the climate and the made it shitty just to 'ruin' her childhood.

Shillbot broke. Why do libs fail at EVERYTHING

Attached: IMG_20191204_052649.jpg (897x1588, 620K)

Shapiro is an actual faggot. But I would fuck his sister.

My future president.

oh ill have to look her up!

holy shit, you right. totally fuckable... I wonder if shes embarrassed by him?

Attached: bens sis.jpg (400x600, 83K)

Attached: This+is+pretty+standard+procedure+in+modern+politics+we+shouldnt+_fc08910ebe98e3fcaf6e203ad2807d4a.g (326x260, 509K)

She's a kid. Her parents are parading her around for their personal gain and recognition. Don't hate this kid, what were your philosophical and political views like at 16?

Fuck off back to
and stay inside that containment site.

Attached: Bencil Sharperniro.jpg (391x467, 18K)

I'd rape the shit out of her, she deserves it

imagine her little moans turning to screams as you fuck her

>she's right and everyone who doesn't think so is retarded because ben shapiro is religious

Way to back up your statement with a solid argument bro

total bitch

it's the ideal friday night. hearing her scream about how this isn't right, etc. Gets my rocks off.

I love the fact that she has simultaneously triggered the largest industry on earth and various petro states such that there is ALWAYS a Greta thread now on Sup Forums

I've heard that from someone already...

Attached: tenor.gif (318x260, 843K)

then her body gives in and she cums all over that dick

Like the worthless cumrag she is. Perfect.

Attached: 1513543176801.jpg (410x410, 24K)

4/10 wouldn't fuck

Gretstone check my trips berg

Attached: 4a2201cb-6bf9-4ccf-a876-09ae9086eef5.jpg (780x520, 87K)