I've decided to officially kill myself because I cannot live with the fact I was circumcised at birth...

I've decided to officially kill myself because I cannot live with the fact I was circumcised at birth. No matter what I accomplish in life, I'll never truly be complete due to a critical piece of my body missing. I have wrote up a manifesto detailing everything so people will understand why I took my own life. I only hope that the barbaric practice of chopping up children's penises will soon be banned. I don't have much to live for anyways, so I figure I can at least give my life some meaning by becoming a martyr for the cause. Goodbye Sup Forums, I had some good times here.

PS: I'm leaving this thread open for my parents to see when they find my dead body. I'll be browsing threads, drinking a lot of alcohol, enjoying my last moments on earth, and in about an hour from now my parents will be rudely woken up to the sound of a shotgun blast.

Attached: 1240942124311.jpg (678x536, 66K)

Do a flip, faggot.

hell yeah one less kike in the world

tell us how it went

Dumb fag trying to get attention. Mediocre shot post nonetheless.

Had my dick circumcised a few weeks ago, feel more dominant and angrier now. I can now face fuck my girlfriend without mercy.

Attached: 1574217430983.jpg (972x596, 210K)

Why'd you get snipped? How was it?

To become a man. It increased my testosterone and aggression espescially in bed.

To be circumcised is to be the ultimate cuck, an abject slave of Jew doctrine

One country cannot let this kinda submissive agenda to be imposed at it's citizens

And I won't even talk about the BBC agenda, another Jew shenanigan in vogue on submissive countries

Attached: Emma04.jpg (5033x3712, 852K)

Hows the scarring?

Kill your parents too. The mutilators must be punished.

>I can now face fuck my girlfriend without mercy
why couldnt you before? pls explain.

Imma guess foreskin tightness.

Don't.

Attached: 1572988740233.jpg (2000x6083, 1.64M)

There isn't any, and they're called battlescars.

he couldve stretched it

rolls

You can't sometimes. Its possible to have scarring that is unstretchable.

My Penis was "circumcised" due to being born with Hypospadias.

The tissue was grafted to fill in the hole. It works great but the skin is a little loose on the underside of the penis still, I can stretch it out even.

Do you consider my circumstance to be an acceptable form of circumcision? Or should I have kept my side cannon?

What a fucking dick

Hi OP's parents, sorry about your kid. Maybe you shouldn't have snipped off his foreskin you retarded cunts. Now look at what has happened. Look at his limp, lifeless body over there and his open face. You did this.

Hahaha, you dumb faggots have been fooled by the eurofags into thinking uncut is better. Uncut dicks are fucking disgusting and only mudskins and fags are proud of them.

Jew detected.

Shalom Jew friend!

yikes

nature can be cruel sometimes

I'm in a similar position. Partial scarring.

im uncut but only like 4.5/5 inches

idk if lucky or

Defends genital mutilation by kike parents

Attached: D8DEF4BE-3D11-4627-9ABC-BEE2AB066A82.jpg (639x443, 81K)

Roll

roll

Keep telling yourself that, cutfag. Enjoy having a dried out prune dick whilst the rest of us live with our naturally-moisturised aesthetically-pleasing members.

Attached: 1558270737405.png (394x498, 132K)

cant it be help otherwise?

Have you ever just played with your foreskin? It’s so fucking sensitive fuck. While having sex it’s the best man for real.

>moist
*vomits*

Stretching or snipping, what other options are there?

>moisturised
not moist, retard.
pic related, its you

Attached: 1558270291712.jpg (700x540, 33K)

I am a foreigner and bad at English.
But why did you decide to commit suicide because of your cut penis?
And doesn't a cut cock pleasure to you?
My dick is uncut, but I've been having thoughts about circumcise

vitamins and oils to soften the scarring? idk

You use a steroid cream for the skin to make it most elastic. Scarring isn't stretchable really, its tight skin.

that sucks. but better to have a circumcised than a hurting penis if it cant be helped.

Ain't that the truth.

You're such a fucking faggot. Jesus Christ.

Shut the fuck up faggot. You're cut just fucking deal with it you fucking bitch

Attached: FB_IMG_1567952816228.jpg (720x383, 36K)

King of the North

I think the only good thing is cut I guess you last longer but I'm not sure I'm not cut

Eurofags with dick cheese.

why does all these options suck?

Roll

>Random psyoped American who think a penis should be wet with dicksweat and smegma 90% of the day

Soap your dicks and moisturize? Not only do you have a beautiful dick but now it's not dry? Who the fuck would want a sandworm penis? This is by far the worst meme. I'm 26 and this shit was posted when I was 15. You European dudes posting this are like 30 now and still sad that you can't piss or peel your foreskin without screaming bloody murder lmao.

Roll

Rolling to derail this dumb thread