Anybody else enjoy the Don humiliate officer Chimpanzee J. Crackerlover on live CNN Just now? I thought it was awesome...

Anybody else enjoy the Don humiliate officer Chimpanzee J. Crackerlover on live CNN Just now? I thought it was awesome...
trailer trash pig fondlers on suicide watch!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
twitter.com/MamaAuxist/status/754904724642549760?s=01
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All I saw was don lemon stuttering and trying to shutup the Sheriff with "different conversation" and meme words.

Sherrif Clarke is based as fuck. Not even a nigger, he is a black man of class and character

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

HE GOT POOPED ON

lmfao chimpanze j cracker lover.

Why are you doing that thing where you act all retarded on purpose while actually calling attention to an actual thing?
Just make a thread for the thing nigga, it's fine.
And yeah, Lemon got squeezed hard, that ratfink fucker.

OP with all due respect that's a different conversation.

epic raid simply epic

Calm down Jamal

>wahh all the other threads have OPs saying Don "nigger" Lemon was BTFO better make my own thread
t. ultrafaggot OP

In what logicless, twisted way do you think Don Lemon in any way put forth any sort of coherent argument? He got utterly destroyed by Clarke, even HE knows it. That's why he forced the cut to commercial.

Haha,,, pretend all you want...
Clark Got humiliate like a little girl...
Don lemon DESTROYED HIM
At the end Don finished him off by saying "I know this is a stressful time for you, I know your having a hard time right now"
Clark is literally a chimpanzee masquerading as a human..
hes not fooling anybut

"b-b-but missa Lemon,,, I dont trust da studeez becuz studeez is jes smoke n mirraz to fool ppl!!! D-D-Don da only studeez i listen to iz da onez det sayz officers are da heroz dat savez da world!!!"

k-keep it down pls

KEK WILLS THE WEARY ABJECT DEPRESSION TO DON

That cop is fucking awesome.

It seems like you got lost in your way to cuck central, let me help you

>>>/neogaf/

FICTION CAN BE FUNN!!!!!

but the truth is that you are curriently masterbating to secret footage of your parents fucking while sobbing quietly, wishing your badge actually meant God knew you existed..
BUT HE DOESNT.
Lemon circumcised that fucking angry primate...
straight up..
If Clark doesnt kill himself by daybreak i will be ASTONISHED

Jesus Christ that Manley got crushed

Manlet* shit

B-B-B-BUT MISSA LEMON, DA STUDEEZ I READED SEZ DAT THE BLACK PPL IZ DA DEBIL AND DA WHITE COPS IZ DA ANGEL!!
D-D-DIDNT YOU READ DA STUDY MISSA DON?

Jesus the Hillshills will just counter argument anything won't they...Quick someone make a don't drink bleach thread I want to see them post video counters.

Someone call 911 i think he's having a stroke.

>here to talk about how keeping our police safe.
I like how don praised himself to say on topic when he couldn't even stay on his own topic.
>wont condemn blm because journalist.
I've seen don condemn many of groups while on work as a journalist. So fuck him.

Thanks, I will.

0/10 kid, too thirsty

ONLY A TRUE SLAVE OF OUR TIME CAN WATCH COPS MURDER BLACK PPL AND BE TOO AFRAID TO SAY THAT SOMETHING ACTUALLY DOES HAVE TO CHANGE WITH THESE ANGRY PIGGIES

BEST FUCKING POST ALL NIGHT.
>But that is a different conversation.

How I feel about BLM

>twitter.com/MamaAuxist/status/754904724642549760?s=01

NOPE just wrecking shit, per usual

he is manley,, you got it right the first time seeing as his dick is probably 2.5 times the length of yours and not infested with the stds you got from ur own mother

Wow that journalist should be put in a fucking wheelchair

Fuck that democratic asslicker

Clarke Showed him what a person with a spine means

Poor Lemonade, he was out of his league. I like the guy but he got btfo'd

you rustled, little girl?

don lemon HUMILIATED piggy clarkanzee..
maybe you should watch the video
obviously you must have seen the wrong one..

says someone whos adult size penis is as long as the one don lemon had at age 6

Don can't even look him in the eye.

They both came off like idiots tbqhf

2 different sides of an arguement for assholes. If people that support the BLM narrative and cops all lined up toe-to-toe to go to war, and then somebody dropped a nuke on that area... Nothing would be lost.

Postmodernist relativistic clap trap

Kek, but seriously it was like watching a deer in headlights. The look on his face at the end of the"interview"was priceless. It was defeat and frustration.

That pig crushed himself. His scattergun drive-by attack on BLM leaves me worried for the safety of the good people of Milwaukee. Officer Angrypants there needs counseling.

>Nothing would be lost
You must be at least 18 to use this site.

Law & order would be lost. Just because the cops smashed your weed pipe doesn't mean they're Gestapo.

Anyone else have good interviews?

Do you know how this works?

So much order currently with cops in place, great job.

Your unjustified ego is hilarious. "Men" like you will be among the first to die.

hi ***God**
lovely dubs

>>>/facebook/

WE WILL BE RIGHT BACK. CUT TO THE AD BREAKS: The Show.

i know,,, all these cop loving losers are pretending that it wasnt a blood bath... Lemon made clark look like a fucking obstinate angry child

gestapo didnt shoot ppls dogs,,,
cops are worse than gestapo