Anyone know where I can find a prostitute in Michigan? I want to get laid one last time before I kill myself

Anyone know where I can find a prostitute in Michigan? I want to get laid one last time before I kill myself.

Attached: I+want+to+offer+a+counterpoint+something+a+conservative+professor+_8740334b3379ed6a47509316260627f6. (271x326, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6dOwHzCHfgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i imagine Detroit has a prostitute or three. Chicago as well if that's closer. Up North you may have to look for whatever you can find

Up north is the fucking projects my man. With enough meth anything you could dream of is possible.

Did you check in the brothels?

I read this as buttholes, like why, should I have?

Jesus bud

>land of the free
>have to risk jail to have consensual sex

if you're going to top yourself why pay? just butt smash some granny in a parking lot

prostitutes are subhuman degenerates bearly worth more than niggers

detroit by big beaver road n shit like that

kek

>drop a quarter in front of granny
>SURPRISE

the standoff and eventual death by cop this would lead to might be seen as insanely heroic.

I'm kind of assuming he wants to enjoy it then go out on an overdose though, just a feeling.

You’d fuck one though

Women, you mean?

Skip the games.com

You guys just got legal weed. What a waste..

grandma got ass fucked at walmart is the best thanksgiving story

Until it comes in packs at gas stations it's never as legal or not taboo as it is medicinally assumed to be.

A couple more syllables and it works for Christmas

And then it will be so full of fucking radon it won't help anyone anyway. Until we are farming the shit for textiles pot isn't helping so many people

>bearly
dude you need to get the fuck out of yooper country

Attached: Yeah.jpg (460x480, 43K)

bearly :DD:D

Attached: spurdo-spaerde_o_796613.jpg (680x580, 95K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6dOwHzCHfgA