Chilled monkey brains

chilled monkey brains

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>chili and seabass

this shit scared me so much as a kid senpai

That snake stuffed with the leeches or lampreys or w/e in it was the grossest.

Doesn't eating brains really fuck you up? I thought they were really toxic.

mfw

its a spielberg is extremely racist episode

jews can't be racist

Thank god we civilised them.

>child monkey brains

>eating sheep innards
>civilised.

Nah, brains are fine, they're classed as offal, no different from eating other organs like liver or kidneys. People are just squeamish about them and they're mainly water so not really much of a delicacy.

Eating HUMAN brains can fuck you up, there's a really nasty disease called Kuru you can get from eating infected brain tissue.

KAAAALIMAAAAAA

STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES, SHOULDNT WATCHED THAT SHIT AT LIKE 6 YEARS OLD

FUCKING HEART SNATCHING POO IN LOOS

I bet you eat sausages. Same thing. Haggis is god-tier food, in no way comparable to chilled monkey brains, burning widows or strangling travellers with silk scalves.

That's Scotland mate, England did all the work. Scotland have always been their bitch.

As a kid
2>1>3
As an adult
1>3>2

what bout 4?

thugi cult was real look it up

>"I love the Indiana Jones films but not the 4th one, surviving a nuke? Talk about unrealistic!"

I havent seen the 4th one, dont really plan on watching it

>so not really much of a delicacy.
Never eaten brains outside of 'Murrica have you? It's more than something you mix with scrambled eggs and cheese grits, and serve on a saltine.

i prefer snake surprise

Raiders = Last Crusade > Temple >Crystal Skull > incoming fifth debacle

The only time you have to worry is if the animal they came from are infected. (Mad cow disease, Prions, etc)
Also don't eat human brains. Good for zombies, not good for other people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

>Muricans
>Eating brains at all

This is the nation that freaks out over using blood in food.

>incoming fifth debacle

wat.

plz god don't be true. Ford will be ded soon anyway.

Unfortunately true. Ford is back and George Lucas is involved producing

They are absolutely making a fifth one, chances are it'll be the last Indiana Jones movie, they'll probably make prequels with a much younger actor (Young Indy kinda thing).

I really did not mind the nuke fridge. There are a shit load of problems with that movie, but some Wiley Coyote physics in a series which includes melting Nazi faces and an immortal Crusader does not break my suspension of disbelief.

>Talk about unrealistic!"

There was something relatable about the first and third movie.
Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail are both things that people know about. Both tangible things from religious doctrine that a very religious country grew up on.
That made things fascinating.

Temple of Doom didnt have that sort of real life wonder because they made some shit up, called it Hindu and threw in some voodoo for good measure. It was still a fun enough adventure akin to the first movie. Still the worst of the three

>stupid looking crystal skull
>aliens
>didnt have the adventurous quality that the others did

The typical indy quips werent enough to make it watchable.

I think it's the disparity between three overtly religious/supernatural films then fucking aliens outta nowhere that makes Crystal Skull so off.

enjoy your prions disease