What is your Blockbuster video store now

What is your Blockbuster video store now

Mattress Firm.

VHS tapes are recycled to make memory foam. Dumbass.

Five Guys Greasy-ass Burgers and Fries

One of this... I miss going to blockbuster and checking all the movies and videogames.

Forgot image

a goodwill. The other one in my town is also now some Christian book store.

A physical therapy clinic

It closed 9 years ago. It's been a few things. it was a Gym that closed, an optometrist that closed, and now it's a probation office. The Taco Bell a block down from it closed a year or two ago as well. I used to hang out with my friends after school browsing video games and movies, and then getting some taco bell..

I won't, Blockbuster was horrendously overpriced. Smaller, locally run rental stores were where it's at.

Three in my city are now mattress stores.

Why the fuck do so many BBs convert to mattress stores?

GYM

funny thing is it was located next to a Pizza Hut

The funniest thing its a unemployment office

It's a dance school for lolis it would seem.

Usually big retail spaces which you need so people can try every mattress you have in stock. and there's a lot of money to be made in Mattress sales. The profit margin on them is insane, so if you can find a good location you can make a lot of money selling them. You can give someone 50% off a $2000 mattress set, and you'll still be doubling your money.

Here in mexico it was ok except for the new movies and videogames but everything else it was pretty cheap.

Both became restaurants. Local ones too, not chains. Kinda funny when one of the riskiest business types becomes more successful.

My blockbuster video is still a blockbuster video. Alaska has like 8 still running. its wierd as shit but I got a cool faded poster of the Incredibles.

It's a sub-standard mexican restaurant

liquor store. Upgrade.

This there's a reason American Dad used this joke
Stan: I don't negotiate with terrorists.
Terrorist: Have you ever bought a mattress?
Stan: Fine!

That's pretty funny.
If you ever pay full price for a mattress, you're a chump.

Some restaurant I think. I'm pretty sure Trump owns the building too.

It was left vacant for a bit and then the pizza place next door just expanded into it....