Do you have a moment to talk about the current state of Sup Forums?

do you have a moment to talk about the current state of Sup Forums?

Separate tv and film, better moderators, no pol

hire a team of mercenaries to find the assholes who start cunny threads and murder them

nope :^)

More memes. :)

Cunny is to keep reddit away we need more desu

I second this

>he doesn't know

Moar jennaposting

I wish Hiroshima would open an /internet/ and /cel/ boards to take some of the load off of Sup Forums

Mods need to mass delete threads more often.

Anyone else getting tired of capeshit console war threads? It's literally trolls trolling trolls.

needs more than 100 posters

with less than 80 of them being reddit or pedophiles

Strong moderation on memes, shitposting, politics and social media shit. Actually following up on stickies duplicate thread deletion.

Alternatively, just nuke the fucking board to shit. Sup Forums fills this board's current role anyway. Or just be a good sport about it and give us the PUDDI treatment for a month until the cancer gets bored and leaves.

Less moderation. If you want a serious discussion so bad then go to Reddit and collect upvotes

allow anime MOVIE discussion
Sup Forums sucks

Kill Jay Irwin

Permanent MEW sticky.

remove all janitors

make a film board and keep a tv board
ban youtube shit
enforce generals for capeshit and other garbage

what exactly are cunny posters doing that's illegal? all of those photos are publicly available through sites like imdb

/DCEU/ and /MCU/ generals or be serious about banning shills

>no pol
>oy vey don't point out forced diversity and blatant anti white propaganda
Kindly fuck off back to webbit

here me out
make the post cd 5 minutes for one day

Nu-Sup Forums trying too hard to fit in

lotta loyalty etc

>Sup Forumsniggers complaining about Reddit
Oh the irony

Bring back /mtv/

ahh, yes another /qa/ thread filled with reddit. must suck getting btfo by /jp/ and [s4s] on your faggot complainer board. nobody likes you. people may hate Sup Forums, but they hate you more and Sup Forums was never relevant until you came along and started pissing everyone off. when you tell someone to go back to Sup Forums you just make Sup Forums stronger

You have to go back

>when you tell someone to go back to Sup Forums you just make Sup Forums stronger
Go to bed, Trudeau

too many upset Sup Forums drones lad
bad for ad impressions if they jump ship home

The fact that you still browse Sup Forums instead of 8ch after the redd.it invasion outs you as obvious nu-Sup Forums.

>No pol
>No dropped poster
Never

MEW makes me permanently sticky

Make the next big maymay like bane again please

it was called Sup Forums harbor, nice try you reddit faggot. cripplechan is trash and mostly newfags. i didn't leave Sup Forums after project chanology and i won't leave because of reddit faggots like you

can you "people" be honest for once or are you only capable of operating through deception, false flags and censorship?

more waifus ;DD

>mostly newfags
You know nothing.

ayyyyyyyyyyy

Create a sticky that says shitty memes are for /s4s/. Create a memes General.

There's a difference between legality amoral repugnance.

Create capeshit General, these whining marvel and DC newfags from Twitter and Reddit have ruined this board

Lol he thinks Sup Forums isn't and has been been Reddit for years.

This is common Sup Forumsnigger tactics. They always try to find an enemy to blame all their problems on and claim any detractors are of the enemy. During the 2016 election, it was CTR and Shareblue. Now it's /qa/. Fuck off you illiterate monkeys.

This and ban pedos, can't browse Sup Forums at work due to those kiddy fiddlers.

>This is common Sup Forumsnigger tactics
>They always try to find an enemy to blame all their problems on

faggot detected

Seems kinda silly. I don't want to visit two boards for what is becoming essentially the same content.

And then where do you talk about specific actors who do both? Or writing screenplays?

so you're going to sit here and deny reality that /qa/ is filled with redditors like yourself who constantly post anti Sup Forums garbage. you're very bad a this. even now, you're posting in a /qa/ thread and posting anti Sup Forums garbage. yet you still deny it while everyone can see it. sad!

Can we all agree to talk about those company without comparing them ? Like no marvel mention in dc thread and no dc mention in marvel thread. I really think the brand wars are worse as time pass.

Oh look, you just did what I said you'd do in my post. How obvious are you, you Sup Forumstrash scum?

no change can be implemented to save this shithole board

Fuck off back to [s4s] and take your faggy friend Winston with you cuck.

Reality tv needs it's own board. There is no reason to seperate dramatic tv and film, comedic tv and film, etc. the problem is My Fat Fucking Life and the other stupid shit that gets posted here all the time.

Also end direct, open moderation; 3-day bans on word triggers like 'reddit' and only shadow moderation to deal with cunny and other undesirables.

GREAT BOARD I WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING

>Sup Forums sucks
This is true, but anime also sucks so you can't really blame them for being a bunch of pussies

Keep anime where it belongs.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

There's perhaps a case for /film/ and Sup Forums but come on, just because you don't like it you don't consider it tv?

Nothing wrong with this board, but Youtube/Twitch/etc fags have no where to go besides Sup Forums so they often come to Sup Forums or Sup Forums, for that reason there should be an internet media board.

It's literally fine, I sort of think the complete utter shit that fills up the board for the most part is an environment conducive to memes

It's not television, any more than an advertisement is television. Not everything that comes out of your retard box is legitimate television.

Reality tv is a cancer and has no place on this board. It's literally gossip fuel for normies.

Indulging in the foul delights of other people's inhumanity is shameful

Capeshit needs a /vp/ treatment.

Also separate board for celebrities/e-celebrities. Yeah, sure, it would be a disgusting board, but so are /vp/ and /mlp/.

but where am i supposed to complain about niggers on my movies then

The front of the bus

On Sup Forums like everyone has for years. Don't let people that joined this board because of baneposting and star wars 7 tell you otherwise

There are still occasional good threads. Threads made by people who are talking about something that isn't a hashtag, the flavor of the month, or something that won't get you upvotes by posting it on another site. By and large, though, the board is dead. It died when you faggots let it turn into a shitty version of /s4s/ in cos.

If you regularly do one of the below:
>"What did X mean by this?"
>pedo posting
>Marvel and DC cuckposting
>"Is it kino?"
>Posting a contrarian meme thread for a film when theres already one up to shitpost in
>"How can X ever compete?"
>BLACKED posting
>MOMMY posting

If you are one of the below:
>footfag
>fartfag
>diaperfag
>pedo

Then you are what killed Sup Forums.

>oy vey don't point out forced diversity and blatant anti white propaganda
ideally yes

1) More cunny
2) less whiny faggots
3) less /reddit/
4) less moderation

(((bots)))
done to subliminally influence

not even memeing

Hello newfriend, welcome to Sup Forums.

this board is such a shithole lmao

>forced diversity

Just because you live in a hick town with mostly white people doesn't mean TV shows and movies don't reflect reality for lot of urban cities. I live in SoCal and my high school had Whites, Mexicans, Blacks, Asians, Indians, girls with hijabs, and bunch of other races.

This will probably be ignored/etc. but:

Sup Forums no longer serves a purpose as a board and should be outright deleted.

Boards on Sup Forums are created for at least one of many reasons:
1) they serve as a way for enthusiasts of a particular **unpopular** niche interest to discuss things (anime et al., /cgl/, /diy/, and so on).
2) they are "containment" boards, either for unwanted behavior on a sitewide scale (Sup Forums, /mlp/, /r9k/ to a lesser degree) or because they previously took up so much space on their closest board match (/soc/ from Sup Forums and other boards; various offspring from Sup Forums; /his/ from /lit/; and so on).
3) they create or share things of great enjoyment (/t/, /f/, etc.).

In the first case, "unpopular" can be disputed and may not be the word I'm looking for, but we can all agree that TV and film are no longer "strictly for weirdoes", which is a criterion I'd have for it.

In the second case, content on Sup Forums that actually relates to TV+Film is so rare that almost any board could take on the load from Sup Forums. Sup Forums could handle capeshit (the only reason it doesn't do so well now is because there isn't a clear-cut guideline on what's strictly Sup Forums and what's strictly Sup Forums); live TV discussion could be moved to /soc/ or Sup Forums or wherever; /swg/ could be moved to /lit/ and /fmg/ to /p/. The last remaining bits of true discussion of Sup Forums-related topics are either so scarce or so hated by the board that there isn't currently a reason to keep them -- if people truly wanted these things, they'd work for it and we'd see the results.

In the third case, Sup Forums is much past its prime as a meme and content generator. Riding on the coattails of Baneposting for the 5th year in a row is just embarrassing.

An argument could be made that Sup Forums content specifically related to the internet (YouTube, Twitch, podcasts) might warrant a board (due to not fitting in anywhere else but being niche enough and annoyingly present enough). Still, certainly, regular Sup Forums doesn't serve a purpose.

>Hiroshima has owned Sup Forums for 20 years
>still can't speak English

this

>waifu fags removed
>replaced with Sup Forums and twitter memer cancer
what did moot mean by this? was he upset that this board had always been slower than Sup Forums when it should have been as fast as Sup Forums?

y would they do that ;_;

make Sup Forums a green board

؜this tbh_fam

hella fukkn menes

>blah blah blah

sure whatever. I mean it's 2017 for god's sake. We need white characters to be black. Black characters to be gay. Rando 'trans-sexual' characters, female major league pitchers etc etc etc.

Fuck off mark

>girls with hijabs
not a race

it's this kind of thinking that just might save this board

care to explain sug?

>those once in a life time threads where a couple of autists dive deep into lotr lore with no memes

wish there were more of those 2bh

shill or SJW who got lost?

My country is 99% white sug

wtf i want to horrifically disembowel white people now

'forced diversity' is shit like black characters in medieval England retard.

Not a high school w/ kids from different races.

Honestly this is the best argument for /cel/, e celeb shit, as well as celebrity twitter threads, gossip, and waifu shit. It would potentially help out more boards than Sup Forums.

He gets it!

But BLACKED is totally fine. Right guy's?

that's a Sup Forums waifu you dumb fuck

well
shill

Are you saying there weren't black people in medieval England retard?

same thing....((((bots)))

I wish Bangbros director would shut up when they do a shoot. Except that they are top tier

HIRO YOU JAP JEW

GIVE US /film/
GIVE US Sup Forums
GIVE US /cel/

MUH Sup Forums PASS
GO SUCK A DICK FAGGOT