Should I give up on finding a nationalist girl and settle for a cuckette? I live in Ottawa

Should I give up on finding a nationalist girl and settle for a cuckette? I live in Ottawa.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c32brXXx5k8
stclement-ottawa.org/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Women take the lead from men user.

Find a woman who likes you and she will adopt the philosophies you have, as long as you are strong enough

LOL fuck that! Don't give up, have fun talking to tons of women (because it's fun talking with them even if they're cuckettes.) Then finally you'll find one.

>yellow teeth bitch

You have to go back.

Is that a reference to beloved Evalion?

No.

Canada has something to be proud of?

Whatever you do, and this applies to all men, never get to the point that you trust a woman so much you think you can be vulnerable and act outside of how you would judge a friend.

That's everyone's big mistake. They start to think the woman really loves them and then the woman smells blood and looses interest.

Now I may sound like a scorned person here, and I can't change how this comes off, but one way or the other you will learn it to be true. Women rely on a certain level of dominance. That's where the whole "girls like assholes" thing comes from.

loses, not looses. I can spell dammit.

Get a regular conservative girl as there is no nationalist movement in Canada. Are you religious? There are lots of young women in churches.

It's cool to see other people from this area. I live in Hull (but I'm an Anglo.)

This. Speaking from experience. Women aren't interested in politics. They change opinion based on what they are told.

The shill with a german boyfriend who wouldn't Fuck off from both Sup Forumss? Who cares

Find a woman who isn't completely broken, brandish who you are without going full GTKRWN sperg, and then slowly acclimate her to your personal and political views.

It is cash.

Dont settle for a slut. Just fuckem and move on.

Go to the March for Life, there's thousands of young, single, conservative girls there who would be way easier redpill than some bitch you find in a bar.

Ottawa sucks my man, get out.

No I'm atheist. I also don't seem to meet any "regular conservative" people around here either.

This is true. The only women that don't do that are the crazy mentally unstable ones that you should avoid anyways.

At best find someone disinterested in SJW related bullshit like identity politics, genders studies, etc.

>GTKRWN
LOL I had to look up that acronym. Classic A Wyatt Mann.

I converted my wife from basic bitch cuckservatism with a healthy dose of "all ppl are equal cuz Jesus" to aggressive NatSoc twitter shitposter, facebook Shitlady, and ardent JQ believer in less than a year.

Our marriage's BIGGEST PROBLEM is that blupilled me had her on birth control. Now we're having trouble having White babies because her body isn't normalizing hormones. The more she sees of BLM and Jewish media, the more she wants to start having my high IQ white babies RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

LIFT, buy fitted clothes, learn how to be funny with your autism, and the women open to Traditionalist Right Wing politics will gravitate to you.

This is Sup Forums bruh not Reddit.

Your points are more important than your spelling.

Fucking A. I have one sleeping next to me now- she went from Obama supporter to MAGA in 5 months.

It happened to my old neighbor too
>was reasonably intelligent/law student/owned her own business
>fucking high and mighty cunt
>fucked maybe 2 it 3 guys, not too far off the deep end
>pro amnesty, pro Obama, pro feminism anti gun
>met engineerfag boyfriend jacked as shit
>bright red MAGA hat
>not a pushover but not a psychotic abuser
>every time we met up he embarrassed her in front of her friends with race crime stats
>she now lost all her feminist friends, goes hunting with him and is voting Trump

well then try this then
Not trying to be preachy but if you want to try a very traditional church that isn't cucked, come to St Clement's, where the Traditional Latin Mass is still said. People here are very redpilled. Our priests aren't afraid to talk about Islam unlike most churches and have done so on numerous occasions. Women are expected to dress modestly, and there's lots of young people and large families.

This is what a Latin mass looks and sounds like (the sermon is in English and French, there will be a book for you to follow along with the latin prayers in either language) :

youtube.com/watch?v=c32brXXx5k8

stclement-ottawa.org/en/

If anything try it to experience the beauty of the music and ceremony and to see how European people worshiped God for hundreds of years.

A married man using Sup Forums? LOL How old are you?

yes, but you can't treat them like shit either, otherwise they will leave/cuck you. It really is a careful dance you have to play with women.

This. Men are born nationalist. Women need to be taught to gas the kikes.

My girlfriend told me she never thought she was a hardcore nationalist before she started talking to me.

Women are begging for strong leadership from men, you just have to step in and provide it