Give me reasons why Oregon sucks dick. Thank you

Give me reasons why Oregon sucks dick. Thank you

Attached: 20EAE986-CB19-48AA-A0F0-6047536EC54F.jpg (1242x683, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y-id1SOhZC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's named after a pretty gay spice.

Tweakers, homeless, shitty liberal politicians, tons of beaners, sanctuary state, weirdos from Portland, shitty rental market, its attached to California, only real entertainment is in Portland, MLB is 5 hours away either direction, shitty underdeveloped road network, overpopulation

dubs
portland
enuff said

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y-id1SOhZC0

You ever hear someone tell you about all the fun they had in Oregon? Might aswell be another Idaho. Atleast Indiana has the Indy 500 and that state suck ass.

Autistic retards stealing Umpqua ice cream from Safeway and posting to Sup Forums about it.

For me, I'd think it's a HCOL area

No sales tax sucks ass

not op and not that
just the people are fuct in the head for the most part

>over populated
There are 4million in the whole state.
Get your nose out of Portlands ass and you might see more than 1million people strattling some bridges.
>portland and Salem easily out vote the rest of the state

Not being able to pump my own gas. I just want the option, I get tired of waiting of the idiot pump attendants to get to my car. I can run my card and pump my shit before they get their lazy ass to my car.

any kind of decent fireworks are banned

tax
living expenses
feral homeless

a lot of white people I guess. mostly numales and batshit liberal women

Girls trying to be edgy posting teasing shit like this on IG

Attached: 00279F81-B4BE-4FA2-8F16-003FD333FF40.jpg (471x1024, 122K)

Get out of pdx, Medford and bend have major traffic issues from ballooning residency. Medford went from 80k residents to over 100k since 2010. Our roads can't handle all the idiots moving here.

Yeah because our state has severe fire danger. Fireworks should be completely banned in summer.

you cant work a 9-5 as a bookseller anymore and exist comfortably. this is what an oldtimer powells worker told me at the bar the other night. He instantly liked me after he asked what i thought about Portland, to which i replied "its a total shithole". He said he wished there were more people like me.

The people in Oregon that are fucked in the heads are the people who live in the cities. Portland, Salem, Eugene.. those people are trash. Everyone else is pretty chill from my experience

This. Why should I have to huff petrol fumes any longer than necessary?
Why does the government require attendants to huff fumes all day?

The high income and property taxes suck. I rather have 8% sales tax VS being raped by income and property taxes.

Oregon has the most sex offenders per capata

Right! Leftist loonies and degenerates.
Wondering what would be bad about no sales tax like said
Was he being sarcastic or do they apply it elsewhere making things more expensive than if sales tax was a thing

I was in methford for a while.
Didn't notice any traffic except when they were putting in those new off ramps near the mall.

Medford and Bend belong on that list.

I lived in TX all my life. I have never seen or heard of this before until a friend of mine from New Jersey said the government requires attendants to be present out of safety risks.
to me it would be a luxury thing if it were optional. but if they are required that sucks ass.

do they have someone for every single pump or every few pumps?

I can't imagine. I used to work at the largest convenience store in the world, Buc-ee's in Katy, and it had like 160-180 pumps.

That was years ago. 62 backs up like a mofo so does Garfield/Highland. Methford sucks. The interstate is useless.

property taxes are the worst because it's based on value. I bought my house for 105k in rural TX, an hour west of houston. the county assessed the value and decide it's worth 130k and tax accordingly.
like the dumbass motherfuckers think you're making immediate money off the house or something

and this happened in a span of exactly one year

Oregon isn't Texas, our stations usually have 4 double sided pumps making it 8. We don't have those huge fucking 200 pump stations. As for the number of attendants depends on how busy a shift is. It one to three attendants at most stations, I was the only attendant on graveyard.

Corner sized places have 1-2 attendants
High volume places like fred myers etc have 1 per ~4 pumps.
Full service is the luxury you're referring to.
Haven't seen that in ages.
And the 1 time I got it. Dude was trying to convince me I needed wiper fluid for $X.
A year later I barley had to add any to top it off.

Sounds like some extreme bullshit...
Property tax ensures U.S. citizens cannot own land by charging what is essentially rent. Imagine if you ACTUALLY owned the land and only had to pay for upkeep and utilities.
That would bring back the American dream imho

>4 double sided pumps making it 8.
we have those too. each side is considered a pump, but w/e it's semantics.
still seems a pain in the ass. I imagine you get dumbasses pulling up on the wrong side.

It was kinda nice last time I visited, but that was in 1997

Trips

You look at them like theyre stupid and they embarrassingly move their car. Fuck I've done it before, my Honda and Toyota are driverside and my Ford and Subaru are on the passanger, sometimes I forget which car I'm in and pull up to driverside.

Oregon has completely changed in 22 years

Timbers.

Fuck the timbers army and their antifa bullshit

I don’t mind the antifa shit, but yes...fuck em

It's Colorado county. there's a lot of small town/rural political drama going on. there's a conspiracy theory going around suggesting that they are doing this on purpose to oust all the low income to lower-middle class people to make room for developing subdivision w/ HOA and villas for rich people. This is what the old mailman who lives here told me. I don't know if it's true but BOTH times I appealed I got denied. They didn't even visit my property and they have my middle name wrong on all the documents. As for the old mailman, he's probably going to be forced into retirement, collect a pension, and move in with someone else at the rate in which they increase tax. every single time he appealed, it had been denied. he even showed up in person and the county swinging dicks just gave him lip service about how pretty his lawn looks and how the driveway isn't cracking, etc.
dude is 66 and doesn't have time to paint or fuck with curb appeal. it's just bullshit.

I'm in my mid 20s and I'm the only person I know of my high school graduating class to own a home. Houston is the number one city for millennials iving with their parents so I consider it quite an achievement. I'm already looking elsewhere to live. I'm going to try and keep the house in my name so I may rent it out.

Bro it fucking sucks here. We call my city Methford. Stay the fuck away. Legal weed is the only thing that makes it bearable.

Because Oregon is a fucked up blue state with very weak labor unions!

Good option. Renting land can offset the cost of owning it considerably, though I wish there was a way to get around property tax in my own country, then I would want to work to save up and buy one.

United States citizens are not allowed to own property. Just let that sink in to whomever may read this.

Best of luck user, and smart moves.
Peace.

Commie Kate. Democrats currently have a supermajority in the state senate, and this year have forced legislation that has precluded the Constitutional referendum that enables the citizens themselves to affirm legislation.
There was nearly a shooting war over it this summer.
The cities are nigger and kike infested tranny factories that are used to impose tyranny on the largely white rural population. As the cities grow, increasingly oppressive regulations are imposed on rural people. Oregon will soon devolve into Iraq politically, with Commifornia acting as Iran.
You are not safe in Oregon.

Wut? That's like saying freedom is slavery retard.
Go serve your kike masters in Israel where you belong.

Sup fellow methford Sup Forumstard

not since they added the expressway from medford to eagle point you swine

Also
>tons of medford peeps in here who knew lmao

The implementation of neoliberal oppression is being exacerbated by the Democrats supermajority in the state legislature, and the psychological terrorism, particularly criminalizing normal sexuality and genociding functional men, is one of the main pillars on which globalism depends.

That fucking expressway does nothing for the traffic getting off of i5 south of Poplar Dr. Between 99 and Poplar is a cluster fuck, getting to work fucking sucks.

buy diesel vehicles you can self serve, also if you're on a motorcycle

>TX bad-mouthing Oregon.
Fix Austin. Then you can talk.

can confirm, used to work on poplar and sometimes i couldn't get out of the parkinglot for 5+ minutes.

The expressway doesn't go to ep you fucking idiot, it's goes to white city and caused a cluster fuck on 62 at highway 140. The road engineers in Jackson country are fucking retarded.

No shit. They don't sell Japanese diesels in the US. I don't need a v8 powerchoke or Cummins.

I work on biddle and live north of cp, it's a fucking bitch to get to Applebee's at 4pm

trueeee lmao the traffic at 140 is awful but once you get past it it seems to open up. My drive to shady cove is almost always 30 minutes no matter what traffic is like

The expressway was a complete waste of money, it didn't fix the problem. The should have directly connected it to 140 on the north end and to i5 on the south.

i drive a VW tdi so i guess don't limit yourself to japanses or trucks friendo

You're not wrong. This is exactly why neoliberal globalists are promoting carbon credits, because only extranational corporations can buy them all, which essentially privatizes Earth's carbon upon which all life depends.
Property taxes do the same to real estate, forcing ordinary folks not backed by larcenous kike funds into smart prisons... er cities, where they can be cost effectively surveilled and oppressed by institutions supported by armed thugs.

what I don't get is that there's plenty of room to put another exit, i forget where it is on i5 but it's almost like they graded the land to put another ramp and stopped so now it just looks grassed over. I really dislike how few exits there are to i5 though, definitely the problem

The tdi's were a lie and I will kt support such a Shady ass company. Also have a vw tech in the family, vws are trash.

We need 3 more exits, one at table rock rd, one at Stephens and one at 12th downtown

i got a payout during that whole diesel scandal and i agree it's pretty fucked. I'm just not in a place where I can let go of my vehicle since it's depreciated so much as most cars do. It gets great mileage though

yeah i mean i live on stephens so that would be great but i feel like it would just bring the traffic clusterfuck to the heart of medford and make things worse. tbh medford is a hole I'd much rather life in eagle point or anywhere but medford lol

I don't blame you, if it's been reliable for ya drive the bitch until she's dead lol

This is why I moved out of town years ago, I now live out towards gold Hill but still near the freeway

Most of it is full of hicks and white supremacists.

Portland is all about virtue signalling and playing at being an artist colony without actually doing any activism or making any art.

The coast is nice though. Like going the beach, but for people who don't fuck.

>I wish there was a way to get around property tax
There is a box. Your mind is inside it.
Escape.
Property tax is a tool on multiple levels, and the most important level is covert. Globalists are pursuing an agenda that includes herding humanity into smart cities and property tax is a principal weapon to take away rural property from ordinary people.
To retain your rights, you will have to well understand threats to them, and conceive of solutions. Most people cannot outsmart the richest people in the world who have spent generations laying the groundwork for this undertaking. If you are not one of the exceptional few, it is advisable to find someone who is and seek to benefit from their ability.
I pay no property tax, and own my own home, for which I paid cash. It can be done, but I am not posting how it can be done on a public forum that is essentially a surveillance mechanism, so I don't teach my enemies how to defeat me.

Also my idea for the Stephens exit would include a bridge connecting Stephens to Edwards at 99 near the old vw and kids unlimited

Don't listen to KBB, if anything TDIs have gone up in value. I talked to the dealer when I was getting the modification and he said he can't keep them on the lot, same from the dealership in the next city over.

To follow up on this idea, Medfords biggest traffic problem stems from the viaduct and bear creek cutting Medford in half and the lack of available routs to drive between east and west Medford.

Went to Portland once, it was ok, good food, nice scenery in certain places,but when I was walking to go get some clam chowder I turned the corner and there was some homeless guy taking a shit on the stairs in a pretty open public place

For the record this fog shit sucks, I want yesterday back loll

Oregon's first state constitution outlawed black people and a lot of hangover from a whole raft of racist laws passed to keep out blacks. Portland is whiter than any US city of comparable size as a result. If the Proud Boys left Portland, the quality of life would improve greatly.

that's good to hear, I actually got a few letters in the mail from the Lithia dealership asking me for a trade in but it's literally just spam mail. I love my tdi though I have put so many miles on it with really minimal problems. Plus after that emissions scandal they put your vehicle under a new warranty which is a sweet deal

You're one of the Niggers infesting the Numbers I see. You should move to Liberia muthafucka.

yesterday was amazing it was like 60+ in some areas and not a cloud in the sky. Too bad I worked all day lol

I'm Whiter than you are, Proud Boy.

An old advert for Ashland use to read:

"Come to Ashland, there's no Niggers here"

The KKK still has a presence in Jackson and Josephine Counties, especially within the Sheriff Departments

Californians

It's populated by two types of people: Trump voters, and Sanders voters.

The Sanders voters think the Trump voters are uneducated hillbillies.

The Trump voters think the Sanders voters are communist trannies.

I used it to catch up on yard work, was hoping fora 3rd day of it to prune some trees but fuck this I'm staying indoors

I live in Eug. Feral homeless, rampant drug use, femnazis, actual nazis, blackbois, frat culture, meatheads and tweakers.

As a taxpayer you have less immunity/resilience to the law than the homeless people that are shitting (literally) on businesses and frankly byttfucking the crime system.

Tons of hippie loafers who abose the system and talk shit about the man, while never paying taxes or having a job.

University student flooding the job market with 0 real life experiences but are sure you're wrong.

To many fucking IPAs.

Pumpkin spice is a fucking epidemic.

Nonprofits here suck dicks. For profits never hire. Gub jobs are pretty fucking shiite. Everyone working county state jobs are all ignorant lazy fuckwads.

so cold today i feel this, I was hoping for another nice day so i could work outside but here we are

Sanders voters are communist trannies... but I'm not a trump voter.

In Oregon you either love Kate Brown or you fucking despise her.

Literally true.

I wish they'd give the Willamette valley to Washington and let the rest of us be the red state that we are

The hoards of closeted nazis are more of a problem than the proud boys. The proud boys are a bunch of dorks who get BTFO'd by things like the banana bloc.

I respectfully acknowledge your dubs, Oregonian.

The problem is the left calls all conservatives nazis.

Dismal job options unless you live in Portland, maybe Eugene.
Both of those cities are also full of faggots.
If you're not in those cities, the small towns are full of meth head rednecks.
Nobody cares about Ducks Vs Beavers
Everybody loves to talk about how great the Oregon coast is but I've lived there for a while and it's nothing but jagged pebbles, freezing water and rip currents that drag you off to sea.
Regardless of all that, I fucking loved living in Astoria.

Way to jump to preemptively that assumption, bootlicker.

Whatever antifa faggot

You should still move to Liberia so you can suck BBC without fucking up free people here with your servile cuckery.
Faggot.
Also, I am no fascist like Antifa or Proudboys. They are both cancer, and need to be surgically excised from the body politic.

Ashland has been completely filled with SJWs to an unbelievable degree. The journey from Methford to Ashland is like a trip from the home of a free person to a prison cell.
While LEAs may not be so cucked, Sheriffs are elected, and it's only a matter of time.

They support Antifa.

if i drive through oregon will i be raped by homless and shat on? if not im not interested

Attached: 70106.jpg (540x540, 15K)

So easily triggered.