Black lives matter

>black lives matter

great job morons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4&feature=youtu.be
debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/with-rise-of-alt-right-far-right-neo.html
debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/debunking-more-myths-on-more-blacks-are.html
debunkingdenialism.com/2012/08/11/the-widespread-abuse-of-heritability/#more-5129
debunkingdenialism.com/2016/04/30/mailbag-modern-high-throughput-genomics-versus-race-realism/#more-89403
youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5J13sSto8
africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/528-race-intelligence-and-iq-are-blacks-smarter-than-whites
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did BLM kill this officer?

Black Little Monkey

Yes

No

I thought they were just targeting white officers and people, what changed?

yes, one of the cops killed in baton rouge.

Yes. Fucking disgraceful. That poor kid doesn't have a father now.

Day raycisss

All cops are white.

No exceptions.

My guess is Cosmo nigger started shooting at a white officer, and one of the officers who came to his defense was black.

Being Canadian I understand that you aren't very familiar with negroes. Basically, what they do is hold the gun sideways, like in that one movie with Angelina JoLie, so they end up hitting multiple people when the bullet inevitably curves. This negro officer was clearly collateral damage when the BLM agent's training took over and he simply curved the bullet too far.

Well he is statistically average now.

>one nigger actually decides to get a job and be a father
>starts to un-niggerize
>gets killed by other niggers

Like pottery.

They killed the only black father in the states nice job blm

black lives matter

nigger lives don't

I honestly feel bad for that child and the officer's family

You're right, I'm not very familiar. There was only about four in my town before I moved away.

Watch how BLM still uses this to riot against white people.

Nothing has changed.
They been screaming they want dead cops for years. Now they act like they dindu nuffin.

pls no i can't read that again.

>black kid has a father
>BLM kills his father to niggerize him
poetry

the sad thing is Sup Forums will care more about this officer than probably any other community

well you're gonna damn read it again

and to any blm faggots here, was it worth it?

F

This would appear to be a logical fallacy since blacks are niggers

No, it was the white man's systematic oppression that caused this and also trump's hateful rhetoric that is to blame.

A modern Greek tragedy; by tring to be a better man and not be a dindu nuthin, he's dead and his son is gonna grow up into one of them. Damn...

You're probably right. It makes me mad. His family is ruined now, and that's what gets me the most.

>liberals will still try and come up with a way to justify this irony

But the nigger was a u.s marine for 5 years..

Did you like just step off of a bus from kike town?

What kind of cuckspeak is this?

>systematic oppression

>hateful rhetoric

Jesus christ. Our colleges need to be fucking purged.

Uncle toms have to go

Has anyone posted that social media shit about how black people are white when an argument needs to be made ridiculous?

It's funny because people really think that

>IF IIIII WAS IN THEIR SKIN
>ID TREAAAAASURE EVERY INSTANT

did they identify who the shooter was?

Why is it raining inside my house?

You really are a dense motherfucker

I do and I dont.
I do because its horrible, but I dont because I know now, who that child will become.

>Mom, who took dad away.
A group named Black Lives Matter.
>But mom, dad was black.
Yes dear.
>Why didn't his live matter.
Because its complicated sweetheart.
>Mom I wanna be just like dad when I grow up.
No sweetie, I cant lose you too.

Then the mother pushes her son into politics, the child gets smart, the child becomes governor, and CLEANS THE FUCKING CITY UP!

Maybe one day, president.

>You are the people who killed my father, and took him from me before I could even remember his face.

RIP man. Look at him. This isn't a "Nigger". He looks like a normal Black Person. Only beacuse of some BLM Shitheads, this Kid will grow up without a Father. Well Done! Hope they will burn in Hell for this!

Toppest kek.

Here, here

Now you see user, you're not in on the meme

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

I see your point and still feel bad for the child.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4&feature=youtu.be

interesting

555555 get

he was a cop

a cracker enabler

side with the cracker

bite the dust with them

Any uncle Tom that chooses blue before black will get no sympathy from me.

Liar

What a waste of double trips.

kys

I used to live in a town of 5000 people. There was one black family in town, the father was a doctor, the mother was a stay at home wife. They were rich and gave their kids a good life. The black son still ended up stealing shit nonstop and eventually robbed a store at knife-point.

this is how stupid niggers are. He thought he'd get away with it because he wore a ski mask, but the victims could still tell it wsa a black guy. The only two black men in town were himself and his father. It didn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out who it was.

Been doing research.

Found out that blacks aren't dumb as a race.

Wrote few essays, grabbed sources with other referenced sources within them.

Where you are raised, how you are raised defines who you are.

Found out IQ tests, in a sense, are meaningless.

I realise now that there is a line between blacks and niggers.

This man probably studied his arse off, rose to the ranks. Gave it his all, sought to improve his community.

Blacks are getting sick of BLM. The Black IQ is increasing, people are wising up to the bullshit of the regressive left.

Milo Yiannopolous will be vindicated, That Guy T will preach wisdom to the hood.

It's happening lads. Holy shit, it's happening.

This whole blm movement is a class issue disguised as a race issue.

>I live to shitpost

This.

The poor are targetting the wealthy, and considering that more black people are poor as a demographic, it's pretty evident.

BLM are just more welfare spounges who give hard working blacks a bad name.

debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/with-rise-of-alt-right-far-right-neo.html

debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/debunking-more-myths-on-more-blacks-are.html

debunkingdenialism.com/2012/08/11/the-widespread-abuse-of-heritability/#more-5129

debunkingdenialism.com/2016/04/30/mailbag-modern-high-throughput-genomics-versus-race-realism/#more-89403

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5J13sSto8

africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/528-race-intelligence-and-iq-are-blacks-smarter-than-whites

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/

That I do.

I have an honest question for you:

So, back in the 1960's the international relations Marxist theory was strongly supported by many. The only wealthy areas of the world were white, N. America and Europe. Japan wasn't yet developed. Not a single non-white country was. It seemed plausible back then that poor countries were poor because of white exploitation.

Fast forward to 2016.

Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, are all highly developed.

China, Phillipines, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Morroco, India are all developing rapidly.

Marxist theory is looking weaker now. Some people still take the Marxist stance to IR.

Now, what is going to happen in 100 years when all of S.America and Asia are developed, and sub-saharan Africa is still a shit-hole? Are we still going to be blaming whitey for their problems?

Stop posting this story mother fucking mongrels, yesterday was enough, don't want to ruin my mood again, hiding this thread, get cancer OP.

I get what you're saying, but hard work does not always correlate with wealth. More often than not nepotism is the root of wealth, the few people who have built up their fortune pales in comparison to those who are born into wealth and/or socialize into wealth.