Why is Canada the only place on earth where multiculturalism works?

Why is Canada the only place on earth where multiculturalism works?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwYUqgZVlrs
youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg
crunchyroll.com/himouto-umaru-chan/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just you wait buddy

>Leaf

Wouldn't say it works but its better because our reputation attracts slightly better people

Because multiculturalism IS our national identity. We almost have no other story than "We're super tolerant!"

Add in a high standard of living from being a part of the Anglosphere, a relatively peaceful political history (minus Louis Riel), strong rule of law, and cold weather for 8 months of the year means that everyone ends up spending the majority of their time with their own people anyways, or people who are like them in terms of socio-economics.

We're the prototype country of the globalists. Honestly, it's pretty comfy, I give a 8/10.

It does not. In 1989, 58% of all violent crimes in Toronto was done by black men. Since that year, crime statistics by race is banned.

The swede's right

It's a fuckhuge country landmass wise with a relatively small population.

Why do you think, leaf?

Canada has been multicultural longer than sweden, you guys just import cancer

It doesn't. Chinese own your entire west coast.

multiculturualism only works if whites are the majority. We keep the others in check, without us being the majority the other races and ethnicity try to strive for dominance.

Only thing working is the estrogen in your tap water.

It doesn't, we have no fucking culture dude. You go to a BBQ, there's no pork because they don't want to offend mudslimes. You go to Chinatown, you can't read the signs. You go to Brampton, brown people put a Quranic curse on you. You go to the poorer parts of Toronto, there are Somali pirates.

Because Canadian Multiculturalism until recently was a concession to maintain the cultural identity of Quebec as a nation within a nation (and to a lesser extent based Newfoundland who didn't join until 49).

Up until the last decade, immigrants were expected to confirm, learn the language, and leave their bullshit at the door (but feel free to bring your cuisine and music). I'd argue that the only non-European immigrants we didn't force conformity on were Sikhs, but they spilled blood for the commonwealth in both world wars and have earned their place in our nations.

It's only recently, since the cuck nations of Europe twisted the meaning of that word, that we've been allowing immigrants to run amok. Thankfully we're a lot less accepting on the streets than our international reputation suggests, and our courts have been really good about striking down anything that has even a whiff of sharia; who knows how long this will last though.

Because it's a matriarchy.

kek

It doesn't, though...

Lol

Singapore has been doing it since forever. Northern california has pulled it off somewhat, and that's about it

lots of space and its cold so people are indoors and dont have to deal with each other as much

>Because multiculturalism IS our national identity.

No.

This.
>plus you've got a lot of east asians
>objectively the best possible non-whites.

Wait until y'all get on USA-level niggerdry

Crime stats by race is banned in Canada?

What does it mean to work?
To improve life how?
Because I don't see how the presence of other cultures can be helpful in any way. Hell, cultural aversion is how I play Total Wars

It doesn't work you faggot. Surrey BC is a bunch of Sikh poos, and their kids all latch onto gang culture. Niggas die in Surrey.

>Why has multiculturalism worked in Canada for so long?

What is multiculturalism in Canada anyway? A bunch of Asians and a bunch of whites? That's it? If you had a ton of dindus and Mexicans it would be a completely different story.

You ever been to Chinatown? Can't even read the signs

Can't even fucking read it

It's very cold for one, that enforces the status quo and scares away immigrants. They actually had to almost force syrians to come to canada when they set the 25k limit and initially less than 2000 wanted to come here due to inhospitable conditions, and bear in mind, we were paying these people to come here, so that's how shitty is to foreigners.
Vitamin D deficiency during winters ensures immigrants also commit suicide on a regular basis and we regulate that via milk which means immigrants do not get Vit D because immigrants 99% of the time are lactose intolerant (only whites aren't). Vitamin D deficiency has been proven to cause winter depression actually, it's a huge problem here among immigrants and there is a national crisis warning but that's like 3 decades old news but nobody cares because it's all somalis blowing their brains out so nobody gives a fuck
Also our main immigration is wealthy asians and they just open liquour stores and resteraunts and canadians love that shit. We're pretty much what would occur if Yelp became it's own country

It doesn't and you can see it when cuckdeau bows to the whim of every minority. Also keep in mind multiculturalism was only implemented to protect the French

>73% of all central americans are on welfare
holy shit what the fuck

Ghettos, basically.

Go to Brampton, nothing but Indians up north with some Jamaicans in the south.

Go to Markham, nothing but Chinese.

Go to Oshawa, nothing but Amerindians.

He's right to an extent, but it originally meant English/French. Multiculturalism was a means of keeping Quebec in the federation. The EU co-opted the term and is using it for their suicidal experiment in cultural relativism; which is going to spill over onto our shores if we don't keep the NDP and their supporters at bay.

do they sell duck vaginas?

>multiculturalism
>working
AHAHAHHA

Because Canada has imported mostly high caste Indians and Chinese. A breakdown of Canadian multiculturalism will look different than the breakdown of multiculturalism that is happening in other formerly European countries. Instead of low-IQ subhumans chimping out in the ghettos, you will have Chinese armies landing on your beaches and annexing your country.

isn't Canada on the verge of financial collapse already?

>sneaky canadians kill melanin-enriched peoples with vitamin D deficiency.

Fuck maybe I need to move to the cold north.

>works
America was going great when it was multiculturally European. It's when you start importing shitskin cultures that everything starts going to shit.

Quebec does the same shit, except they get primarily French speaking people.

Lots and lots of Haitians, Moroccans and Vietnamese people.

>"""works"""

Just like Australia, "Multicult" only works when the majority is still like 90% white and Islam isn't involved.

Whites, Greeks, Italians, Spaniards, Viets, Chinks, Nips, Hindus etc etc etc all do fine together.

The moment Islam steps in, the thing falls to bits.

I walked through there once because I was looking for a board shop. I was the only one without dirt stained clothes and the skin tone of a meth addict.
But I'm 6'1" and my default expression is that of a serial killer so people rarely try to fuck with me

Yeah winter depression is huge here, our suicide rates skyrocket around january.
It's lulzy because Health Canada constantly releases warnings but nobody gives a fuck lol

It's not like the supplements are expensive either, an entire winters worth of vitamin D is maybe $10

I see arabic and muslim looking people everytime I go to the supermarket. Call me a cuck, but they don't seem too bad honestly. They just go about their business like everyone else, and unlike Europe, they aren't forcing anything.

Isn't the western provinces full of Chinese that don't integrate and demand signs in Mandarin?

Until one illegally gets a firearm and storms parliament in an effort to kill our PM.

They mostly just build slums and wreck up the place.
The asians you see that integrate into Canada are mostly from Hong Kong, mainland china are disgusting subhumans and they go live in tent city in vancouver

>low IQ, low skill workers who speak little to no english

What'd you expect? Average white americans can hardly find good jobs.

>Wouldn't say it works
It doesn't work and the country is going down the totalitarian police state censorship shitter rapidly along with the US. Middle class is all but destroyed and the greediest self centered generation to walk the face of earth, the boomers, are going to be raped by the state in their old age and not a single fuck will be given.

>he believed the hard working Mexican meme

With regards to the Syrians, a refugee family was settled in my neighborhood, and the father works at the gas station I fill up at, had had a couple conversations with him. They're university educated Christians who wanted to come to Canada primarily to avoid the shia muslim populations in Europe (they lived peacefully under the Alawites in Syria).

We lucked out and got the pick of the litter thanks to Harper; mostly Yazidis, and Christians, and the Muslims are almost entirely Alawites; they're all verified as originating from Syria too (no paperless random Africans).

My point is, Canadian Multiculturalism was originally intended to pacify the French (and Newfies to a lesser extent), guaranteeing them the right to maintain their language and culture as a unique identity within in the whole, it was never intended to extend to immigrants.

73% just seems so high to me.
Not even africa is close

Are there lots of gays in Canada?

>thanks to Harpe
lolwat
What exactly did he even do? It was a completely unrelated terrorist attack that changed the liberals platform

About the same as anywhere else. They just don't get shat on as much as they do in other places.

Same percentage as any other country, but less prone to living in the closet.

Harper was the one who started the process to bring in the refugees in the first place, but he mandated strict screening, and set rules to prioritize families (unlike Europe who's migration seems to be mostly unaccompanied, paperless, unverifiable, fighting aged men)

Fuck Canada.

That's because you can't catch a bus to here from Africa.
>It's probably the reverse for these two groups in Europe.
>Haven't checked yet, just a hypothesis

No more than anywhere else. Why do you ask asian poland?

I'm gay, I work as an analytical chemist in fort mac, but live in edmonton. I don't really like living here though. We have some cool gay engineers because of the boom but our politics have resulted in huge bipartisanship and that results in gays either being massive fucking flamers or total masc straight-acting retards that pretend like they're not gay. You cannot find a single sane gay guy here no matter how hard you try.
That being said I have utilized the numerous amount of "straight-acting" gay guys here to my advantage since many of them have wives so if I want pot I just go on grindr, ask for a hookup, meet up with them and steal their pot and take off because I don't give a fuck lol

you had what? 2? 3 chances to vote yourself out of Canada? and you fucked up every one of them. We gave you every chance to be a self governing country

but the logistics of not having anyone to whine to drove the majority of Quebecers to vote no everytime

youtube.com/watch?v=lwYUqgZVlrs

J'espère seulement que ma famille peut décrisser avant le prochain référendum.

They are not openly discriminated against in major cities. It's not even slightly taboo to be gay among the millennial crowd.

keked
/thread
based Swede us based
fpbp

is*

It works for now but give it a little bit when the hostile Chinese elite cements itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg

The chinese actually pay for citizenship. It costs $1mil for canadian citizenship. Wish I was joking, but sadly it is a law.

Literally just because Canada had no culture in the first place

Why is everyone here accepting the OP's premise that Canada is multicultural?

You know blacks only account for around 3% of Canada, right?

The US is at 13%.

We only take people who either
1.Have a form of skilled trade or university level educated
2.On the verge of extinction refugee status has happened a couple times as well.
3. Buy your way in.

PS. I'm starting to think this guy is Justins real daddy

They'll recoup those loses a hundred fold when your country gets sold as a territory of China.

Canadians kids getting attacked and raped is proof of it working?

fuck off ya stupid leaf. don't you have some dogs to be fucking? and that weed won't smoke itself.

It's doesn't.

Just like Australia, Indians and chinks flood the cities while whites flee more and more rural. There is very little multiculturism.

crunchyroll.com/himouto-umaru-chan/videos

Lots of girls I know basically give up their genes to ahmed and other pakistan's. Don't tell me we have national identity.

>be me
>Be inside moms womb inside a city of 200k people.
>fast forward 23 years.
>still live in said city, city is now 600k strong.
>all thanks to cultural enrichment.

It's mainly Indians mannnnnnnnnnn

>Imblying

We largely get Hong Kong residents that hate China actually. Hong Kong is not China, they hate mainland china.
Vancouver gets shitty mainland chinese by the boatload and they all starve to death eventually. We do our basic human rights duty and try to help but you can't help them.

Because nobody cares what happens to or in Canada.

>We gave you every chance
Kek. Chrétien rigged the votes last time. You asked for it, now you're paying the price.

Praise kek

FUCKING TEXAS

Chek'd

Witnessed.

include me in the screencap

TOP KEK

how can you type while being raped by a somalian?

also canada is one of the whitest places on earth, its only significant minority population is like 6 percent asians

PRAISE HIM