Religious

>religious
>redpilled

Can anyone explain this for me? How does believing in a sky daddy make you a redpilled individual?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theistic_rationalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It doesn't. Atheism is the most difficult red pill. See: Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

It doesn't. Religion is people projecting humanistic ideas onto a chaotic and incoherent universe. They crave order so they make it up.

t. Molyneux

buy MGT
t. /biz/

Because there's actual proof God exists.

Socially Conservative, Scientifically Illiterate

Sure buddy

It's more about the objective morality you gain. Christianity is the only true morality, all other religious have degenerate lifestyle choices, including the idea of not having one at all.

Why didnt we elect this man for president? Think how secure out internets would be. Shet my free trail of mcafee still protectin me.

Because religion people are morons and "redpilled" is synonymous with moron.

It means you haven't given up another facet of your culture that helped you ancestors rise above all other humans just because pop scientists and Hollywood made you insecure and afraid to be called stupid by teenagers in fedoras

science can't even agree on what keeps a bicycle upright, you really think its going to find a way to prove how nothing spontaneously exploded into something without outside influence?

Religion, specifically christianity was the backdoor progressives needed to destroy to social order.

Religion itself can be fine, but its too easy to manipulate faith bots into accepting the dick into their unquestioning mouths.

The biggest red pill is when you realize we are collectively god's synapses

Said by every Christian ever
Well since its been some hundreds and thousands of years can you maybe show us a little of your "evidence"?

But Christian morality is all about being a cuckold, which is not redpilled at all.

How did you even find this place? Go back to whatever ooze you crawled out of.

>Europe is uncucked for most of it's history as Christian
>Modern Europe now abandoning Christianity and simultaneously becoming more cucked

The correlation seems to be as Christianity disappears you become more cucked

>Plato's Allegory of the Cave.
Considering that was written well before the Christfag era one can only wonder if we are in a permanent dark age save the brief flash of light called the Reformation and Renaissance right after the Black Death. That stuff should be taught in grade school or even kindergarten - before the priests can get a hold of the kids - along with history of the occult and other assorted red pills.

t. Schlomo Goldberg from Jew York

>Conservative Christians have been holding off post-modernism infecting out society for decades.
>it's the fault of Christianity that it won out when it was subverted by kikes fooling retarded commie loving, hippy leftist faggots who embraced secularism
This meme needs to die.

They're all actually christian deists

Out of all the boards on this site Sup Forums is easily the most populated by religious ideologies. Which is absurd seeing as you guys cling to statistics numbers essentially, which is inherently logical. I just don't understand it.

How dos not?

Quality post, leafbro.

I had to google that shit.
>rejecting the divinity of Christ
>still a deist just because they accept the moral teaching
What the actual fuck? That's literally not how it works.

Being a christian is more redpilled than being an atheist

FACT

Slide bait thread

sage

have you ever studied physics?

>Which is absurd seeing as you guys cling to statistics numbers essentially, which is inherently logical. I just don't understand it.
You're implying theism is inherently illogical, which it is not. In it's simplest terms, assuming the universe and assuming it exploded out of nothing is illogical.

Friendly reminder that most scientists in history were religious, and even modern scientists aren't significantly more atheist

The numbers support Christianity though.

Why is this even a question?

Are you really this fucking dense?

It's not the belief in a spaghetti monster that makes it "red-pilled" It's the social code it endears onto it's followers.

God damn it you made a thread for this?

Really?

Sage.

That has nothing to do with theism, user.

Did I violate your safespace, faggot?

Funny enough the explosion of nothing theory came from a Catholic priest

>skydaddy
My, what an extremely narrow view of religion you have there.

It's difficult to accept western morality without Christian teachings.

People are born into it and base their thought patterns on these morals from birth. You can't blame them, it must be comforting to think God loves you no matter how much of a fucker you are.

you republished without his permission

>hurr i just passed 9th grade english

It's not believing in God that makes you redpilled, it's recognizing the necessity of religion in any society.

the guy who posted it was the actual mark berry

he doesn't need permission

Are you really citing the turtle on a turtle argument? Do you even know why they cited god as reason when they did not know or are you parroting nonsense?

90% of scientists currently believe there is no god
how can this not mean anything to you more-so using the dark age as reason?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theistic_rationalism

No, they're a deist because they still believe in a god or whatever. Christian deists support the teachings of Christ but reject his divinity.

being redpilled is about respecting tradition, and not being a philistine.

I do the same with Pepes. Try and stop me.

>Europe is KEKED by statists/christcucks for most of its history
>Modern Europe still cucked by, you guessed it, ANOTHER RELIGION

your race is your religion
your skin is your flag

Modern religion is about values, not beliefs.

When you try to apply the same christian family values to an atheist they use moral relativism to make up excuses for any and all bad behavior ultimately resulting in a society of degenerates that will inevitably crumble under its own weight.

Religion is about keeping nations of 320 million people in line, not about some self-righteous feel good fairy tale.

If you don't understand this, then you aren't ""red-pilled"" as you say.

It's red pill lite, it provides the ethical framework to lead a red pilled life without ever really understanding why it's best.

being a sky dad is highly overrated

You're clearly from fucking reddit. Begone you niggerjew cancer, before you accidentally swallow a redpill.

this

Citing God as a reason isn't anti science, do you understand what science is? Science only observes how things work, it doesn't answer why they're there. Science can observe gravity, explain it, measure it, define it, attach the numbers, and use it to our advantage, but that still doesn't answer WHY there is gravity. Only how it works.

>90% of scientists currently believe there is no god
LITERALLY false. Most scientists do not see religion and science as conflicting and there are not more atheist scientists than religions. I suggest you actually look these things up instead of just assuming

I'm not sure... but it just seems hard for me to believe that there isn't some all-powerful force out there. It's something I've thought about and debated internally rather often.

>Monotheists
>Redpilled

this nigga has it

More generally though, existential dread is one helluva drug

>Their belief that God intervenes in human affairs and their approving attitude toward parts of the Bible distinguish theistic rationalists from Deists.
wat
How does that theology even work though? Do they reject the Holy Spirit to and only believe in the Father? How do they arrive at their conclusions on which to believe in?
You're on the right path, brah. Read some C.S. Lewis.

Religion is a lot more sophisticated than you probably think.

I'd recommend studying philosophy and Christian theology if you sincerely want to understand.

An easy mental exercise to open your mind is realizing the possibility that we are currently living inside a highly complex computer simulation (like the Matrix). From there it's really easy to allow room for some higher power.

You're probably judging religion based on fundamentalist Christianity or something equally basic. You don't have to accept any individual religion as truth to believe in God anyway. I myself am still pretty much agnostic, but every day I feel like I'm more and more convinced that God exists. One thing that ignited the spark of belief was Aldous Huxley's "The Perennial Philosophy". You should go read it.

Simple. The ultimate redpill is that mankind in large groups will always eventually trend towards brutality and hedonism on a long enough timescale. It's our nature. Most people cannot really understand why the hedonism is a bad thing until it's too late. Religon is a means of social control that implants morals to prevent hedonism and social degeneration with a fear of punishment if they don't abide by the rules. Atheists like to tell themselves that they don't need God to be good, an individual might not but society does. Our morals exist for a reason. Look at how awful atheistic countries became. Look at Stalinist Russia or Maoist China. Some humans just want to be good people, but others need incentive to be good.

You're not some enlightened individual that is waking up the masses by saying God doesn't exist. You're just a cunt.

God does exist though, and science supports that. Whatever caused the big bang is by definition God. The big bang was proposed by a Catholic priest, and the scientific community are the ones who didn't want to accept it because a religious man theorized it. Studies showed the scientists were wrong and the big bang is now commonly accepted among scientists and the Catholic church accepts it

The universe is not infinitely old. It had a beginning. Whatever caused it is God. We are the universe experiencing itself. There is no reason to think we are somehow greater than the thing that created it. From our perspective he is perfect. He made the laws of physics. The entire universe follows those laws. It all goes according to his plan. Since we cannot violate the laws of the universe, but he created the laws of the universe, he is omnipotent. Nothing happens that was not already set in motion at the instant the big bang happened. Using the language of God, math, you could figure out pretty much anything you want in the universe. Past, present, or future given enough knowledge and computing power.

I'm from here. This is my board. Get the fuck out of my thread, sheltered cunt.

How are you having a hard time with this? They believe in a god, but believe that Jesus was mortal. Christian deists find the teachings of Christ to be enlightening and the foundation of a good, moral society. You can personally follow someone's teachings closely without presuming they're divine.

Obviously God doesn't exist, the red pill is realizing that religion is useful because it gives the plebs reason to maintain civilization instead of succumbing to degeneracy

>Obviously God doesn't exist
not an argument

Molyneux is an atheist too :^)

That was actually the first step I took away from atheism. Realizing the practical value of religion. It's a slippery slope from there to praying to church.

Dubs of sensibility right here folks.

Also, I think it's silly to be strictly materialistic as this ends in nihlism and degeneracy. It doesnt matter WHO you believe is up in the sky, in fact you should personalize your image of him/her, but it is healthy to believe in some sort of higher spiritual power as this increases your sense of accountability. Some ancient Greek philosopher or historian (I forget who) had a thought experiment that asked if any human, no matter how virtuous and Noble, would be able to uphold ethical behavior with a magic ring that made one invisible/able to get away with anything/have no one know (yes before Tolkien). Think about this and tell me that atheism isn't degenerate

not an argument

calling God a s"sky daddy" is bluepill tier shit.

Begone to reddit

>Some ancient Greek philosopher
That's Gyges ring from Plato's Republic

I do get the gist, but I don't get the theology or reasoning behind it.You can't just toss aside the Godhead without explanation because that is the God you claim to believe in. Do they even understand the Trinity?

Thanks mate! Thought it might be Plato, good read the republic!

That's not very Christian.

I'm just doing my duty in the Pepe Crusade, friend.

>call yourself christian
>don't even go to church
>only call out to god when shit's about to hit the fan

epic. I am also of a Shinto religion

>not believing in Natural Law

stay cucked

Atheism is stripping yourself of your sanity and it's not red pilled