Why did the Germans start WW2 ?

Why did the Germans start WW2 ?

Attached: 1567367467868.jpg (1600x1104, 236K)

My dad told me because of filthy jews.

Attached: fgsfds-37219.jpg (480x335, 20K)

Crap economy.
Jews.
Humiliating defeat.

why indeed ...

couldnt finish WW1

Britain and France declared war on Germany.
Britfags don't declare war for Poland, war never would've happened, nice going retards, who the fuck cares about shitland

Same reason most fools do, unreasonable ambitions.

>seething
your nazi paradise got shat on
get fucked

This. Germany bluffed. They lost the bluff

Attached: 1502314206434.jpg (1080x1612, 326K)

transphobia

Attached: gay trannynazi.jpg (750x1073, 190K)

Attached: gay paulie.jpg (404x683, 86K)

Attached: gay tranny nazis soviets.jpg (2799x2109, 1.75M)

It was funny

Because of first world war

Because Germans are fucking awful.

lol as much as i like to trigger Sup Forums tards i think they probably did this out of humor or some sort of joke. when you're deployed with a bunch of dudes and there's some downtime, it's time to do stupid funny shit.

Survive of the fittest was kind of the religion of the Nazis.
They dreamed of an genetic strong human race.
Not the degenerates we are today.

The Germans didn't start WW2.
The English and French started WW2.
Germany peacefully stopped the rape of their people on former German lands in every direction except the east. Germany tried to work with Poland for 20 years to stop them from pogroming the German people in the newly formed Poland on former German lands.
Poland refused. Poland had been at war 5 times since its reinception in 1919 to 1939, and no one batted an eye.
But 2 days after Germany and the Soviet Union made a unified effort to attack Poland, England and France declared war on Germany, and only Germany.
It was just egotistical Jewish elites in England that started WW2 out of vanity.

Anyone who says Germany started WW2 is either being deceptive, or ignorant.

you wouldn't have existed had the nazis won. none of us here.

Shut your mouth dirty nigger

>Get attacked by every nation trough trading
>Churchill: All we want is the total collapse of German economy (something along those lines)
>Gave polaks shut down your planes and terrorize your people
>Have all the jewish media talking shit about hermany

WhY dID tHe GeRmAnS sTaRt WwIi?

Since I am, Austrian, and my grandfather was accepted by the nazis, i don't think so.

>Jewish elites in England
who?

Indeed, wanting freedom from banks and nit being harassed by jews world wide is too much to ask

They had actually some decent reasons for this.
In the aftermath of ww1 Germany lost quite a lot of territory to Poland. In fact some part of their country was split off from the rest (Ostpreußen). So getting their land back was one reason. Also the Germans wanted even more land in the east ("Lebensraum im Osten") for their country. This idea was introduced by the nazi party. A war with the allies was also acceptable for Germany since they wanted to completly undo the unfair treaty of Versailles as well as win over the winners of ww1.
However it is important to note that the main goal of Germany in the war was to gain territories in the east and defeat the soviets as long as they had a chance to do so (the soviet union did grow quite fast in power so they wanted to fight while still having a chance).

>Sup Forums tards
>Has no idea he is a brainwashed faggot
>Probably a nigger

Germany wasn't out for world domination.
All countries they invaded either attacked them, or were important strategic zones that refused them passage.
Germany was extremely soft on their enemies to the west. Multiple times they allowed the English to retreat rather than squashing them.

Germany's loyalty and compassion was its downfall.

Germany in the 20's was the world center for transexuals, homosexuals, and pedophiles.
This didn't just magically disappear because they had a change in government.

It would have happened anyway. Nazi plans were tobtakr massive territories in Russia and Ukraine. They couldn't have taken those while France threatened them. They had to knock out France and Britain to get the territories they wanted.

mad
you wouldn't have existed. all the events that took place up until the specific sperm cell you hailed from and all, on that specific day, at that specific time, no.
you solely exist because the way history played out the way it did.

People need to understand WW1 to understand WW2, but most people consider them isolated events.

Germany got into WW2 because of a defensive treaty obligating them to join in a war with the Austrohungarian empire even if they were the aggressors.
(You'd think they'd have learned their lesson, and not done the same thing when Japan attacked the United States)
Germany ended up getting blamed for a war it didn't start, simply because it was winning.
Germany surrendered in WW1 for no reason. France and Britain were entirely destroyed. The treaty of versaille absolutely boned Germany for the rest of time. Unconditional capitulation is never a solution.

doesn't it go without saying that if the nazis had won and exterminated all the 'inferior races' then they'd just turn on who ever else they wanted and turn on them next. fascism is a machine that feeds on weakness and weakness is relative to those in power. Basically the nazis would have killed all the non whites, then all the non germans before drawing up more arbituary lines to justify killing their own people.

Your quite off the facts there chap.
Germany attacked poland (claiming Poland attacked them). The Germans were not pogromed in Poland during that time.
France and Britain were pretty forthcoming to Hitlers demand with their appeasement politics and even accepted him breaking the treaty of Versailles repeatedly. Germany exceeded limitations in army size by far, the Anschluss of Austria was also not permitted yet not punished by Britain and France. The Sudetenland was given to Germany and even when Germany annexed the entirety of tschecheslovakia they did not act.
The soviets did not attack Poland right away and since Britain and France were already at war with Germany and because Poland couldn't be saved anymore they didn't declare war on the ussr. Get your facts straight.

>if the nazis had won and exterminated all the 'inferior races'
Literally never a goal of the 3rd reich.
You've been brainwashed. Germany had the most diverse military forces in history at that point.
The subhuman slavs begged for German occupation. Just ask the Croatians and Ukrainians what they think of Germany.
Then read about the Betrayal of the Cossaks and Eisenhower's death camps, then tell me about how good the Allies were and how Evil the Germans were.

The only place you disagreed with me was in the pogroms against the Germans inside the Polish borders.
Which isn't even up for debate. Good job.

Yes jew, got some more bullshit?
Germany was under attack since the end of the war and you know it, you fucking shill, kys

seething

Samefag.

Attached: 2323.png (1151x589, 49K)

>Literally never a goal of the 3rd reich.
I am very curious. How do you explain the holocaust if the nazis didn't get their dicks hard to genocide?

Germany did not surrender in ww1 for no reason. Ffs it's a well documented decision process that lead to them surrendering. Germany was starving. They could not produce enough supplies and materials for their army and population without trading over the sea. And Britain blocked them off with their superior navy. Now after Germany won against Russia they had a valid chance to win in the west. However, since the US joined the war the time frame was limited. With the troops from the east germany had an advantage in the west and made a massive offensive in 1918, gaining some ground. But the frensh and English hold their line and counter attacked, making the gains minimal. After the offensive failed and the window was closing, with a starving population and no chance of victory the Germans realized that prolonging the war would only hurt them further. They couldn't win anymore. So they suit for peace. The only sane choice here. Hitler should have taken notes in 43. The British and France cucked them so hard with the treaty of Versailles that you could definitely say they are partly responsible for ww2. However, Hitler and the Germans learned from ww2 the importance of being independent. The nazis made sure that their economy would work fully autark for the next war. And sure enough, the Germans didn't starve in ww2.

Attached: Image1.jpg (1151x589, 80K)

he's going to deny the holocaust and say a bunch of jews died to disease or some shit.

This either bait, a nazi sympathizer, or a nazi. Either way we are not gonna listen to you. Fuck nazis, kill every last one of them and ask them how it feels.

If you think the holocaust happened because the nazis loved exterminating people then you're beyond saving.

notice how it took you 2 minutes to do that.
i made mine in 40 seconds

What I think he meant is by “you wouldn’t exist” is that the nazis kill the handicapped. You’re handicapped.

good joke
but no
history led us up to this very point in time. one change in the timeline and millions if not billions of people would not exist. chaos theory

A bit much there boy. Yes, world domination wasn't their goal, but Germany invaded countries for control not just to pass through.
In the west the Geneva convention was in place and the Germans obviously obied it. But they did squash the brits if they had the chance. Dunkirk only happened because the Wehrmacht couldn't get them fast enough.

Why do you assume that?

then explain why it happened. Please, i would like to know how you think.

Yeah I’m just being a cunt, couldn’t help myself. But yeah that’s a good point with time and history in general.

For the lolz

>durrr we're going to attack your ally, why u mad

Attached: Screenshot_2019-12-05-01-51-40-622_com.github.adamantcheese.chan.png (1080x2280, 275K)

Sure fag

Attached: Screenshot_20191205_005220_com.emogoth.android.phone.mimi.jpg (1080x2280, 401K)

>The holocaust
Didn't happen.
The Red Cross visited every single military camp the Germans ran throughout the entire war.
The holocaust was literally a war time rumor.
Yes there were some pogroms against Jews in Germany. Goebbels denounced them.
The goal of Germany was remigration. Zionism. This isn't hidden. It's in every officer's diary. It's in tons of government documents talking about the camps.
The only camps that today are puported death camps are those under Soviet control that denied western access. They then doctored photos and modified the sites in an attempt to make them look like death camps. Anyone who looks at them knows they failed.
It's hard to make a slave force build anything competently.
Ernst Zundel already proved it in court in Canada. The prosecution said "The truth is no defense for the crime of holocaust denial". The only semicredible refutation of Zundels case is that they didn't properly test the gas chamber walls for ZB contamination. But Poland will not allow the tests to be performed. The concrete had to be stolen to be tested originally. So the results cannot be confirmed or denied. Convenient huh?

>"Why did the Germans start WW2 ?"

To get to the other side.

Poland wasn't their ally. Poland was involved in 5 wars from 1919 to 1939 and they never stepped in.

>the holocaust
>didn’t happen

I’m gonna stop ya there faggot. Stop this bait. You can not be that stupid.

Attached: 6B9393BF-6EF1-48DB-8383-845DC24E1ADC.jpg (446x469, 70K)

>Believes the holohoax
>Calls others stupid
Top fucking kek

Hitler made a $2 bet with Stalin.

this is when he is going to say
>hur dur lack of rebuttal means i win
>provide evidence it did happen then
>oh wait you didn't
>i must be right

They can also be brainwashed into thinking their side clutched the win.

American's still think the two nukes they dropped on Japan did anything other than kill 100,000 people who had already surrendered to Russia.

No one in the UK learns that WW2 may not have been worth it. That latter concept is scrubbed from the national education programme. Much like Hitler setting up Israel.

Well no. I did disagree with you in other points. For example:
>But 2 days after Germany and the Soviet Union made a unified effort to attack Poland, England and France declared war on Germany, and only Germany.
This statement is utterly wrong. The Germans attacked poland and then France and Britain declared war on Germany. The soviet attack happened quite a bit later and at that point Poland was lost either way. Not declaring war on the ussr makes sense for Britain and France at that point in time.

To slap the world in the face after the world attempted and failed miserably to cuck them after ww1

Are you now going to say
>The holocaust is the most documented genocide in history!
That's usually the go to nonargument for saying it happened.
It's not even close tot he most documented genocide in history. It's so undocumented that there isn't a single valid document supporting it.
You have anecdotes from camp survivors and they all vary so widely that they lack all credibility. And you have the confessions given under duress by the men tortured during the Nuremberg trials.

It’s bait. I can not believe these people don’t get tired of just baiting people on the internet lol. It’s sad thats what they need to feel whole. These people otherwise are mentally handicapped or autismo-extremo.

>actually believing this in 2019.

Where are you from user? UK?

I’m not gonna argue with you, you wana-be joseph joestar lmao. This is bait.

>still think the two nukes they dropped on Japan did anything
they did
both cities were strategic targets. if US wanted to kill civilians, Tokyo could have been bombed.

Japan refused to surrender. the US tried multiple times to bring them to the table. they refused.
the war with germany had been over and it was time to wrap it up.
far more American and Japanese lives would have been lost in a ground invasion and occupation.

Just for a little bit of fun

they spend all day on Sup Forums
sometimes it's bait. but there are people who think this way. they blame jews for everything wrong in their personal life. they seek refuge and acceptance so they turn to Sup Forums and hold each others dicks, having wet dreams about a 4th reich when they can't even agree on what is 'white'

huh, how'd you know?

Judea Declares War on Germany.... That is what the headline of the jew owned newspaper said.

>tobtakr
Fuck off, Ivan.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-10-26 jews declaired war on germany at DuckDuckGo.jpg (1420x720, 569K)

It's not about what I think, it's about simple historic facts. The actual motivation for the holocaust is a bit confusing, complicated and confusing at first glance. Resentments against jews existed in Europe and Germany for quite some time. However the amount of jews inside Germany did rise, increasing the antisemitism. Additionally, the jews were strongly overrepresented in better jobs. When parts of Germany also blamed the jews and social democrats for losing ww1 some serious hate for them was present. Germany had two major economic crises in 1923 and 1929. The nazis just used the typical scapegoat and came to power. Now the nazis needed a plan how to actually deal with all the people they said were inferior (not only jews). Of course putting them to work in camps was a pretty simple yet effective idea but no long term solution. There were plans for shipping them all to madagascar (no joke) but in the end during the war they just went for the much simpler solution to just execute them in the camps. To be fair they started killing some of them even before the war but the large scale killing only happened during wartime. They killed them because they were a nuisance to the nazis on their territory (at least on an argumentative level). So it was obviously not motivated by the Germans having a metaphorical boner for killing.

The German army was diverse because Germany needed more manpower not because they viewed them as equal or even valuable human beings.

Lebensraum for the Aryan people.

More land for their people.

look close, it happens at the moment.

Because chads start shit first.

That level of brainwashing iyou obviously went through is probably as much as the poltards claiming that the holocaust never happened. Good job.

quit posting cringe

Got 88

Because Britain wasn't their ally until mid-1939 retard

Roughly 500k Americans and 10 million Japanese would probably have lost their life with an invasion. Still the atomic bombs were used on civilian cities just because there also were just a bit of strategic value involved. Both bombs combined killed more japs in 2 days than the US had lost people during the entire war in the pacific. The US wanted to end the war while the population still supported the war, not because it was the most human action to kill hundred thousands of civilians and injur a fuckton more. Just stop pretending they did this to help the japs.

>joseph joestar
I had to google that weeb shit. Pathetic.
How come no one ever talks about how much Mengele loved children and how much the camp children loved him?
They just claim he was a mad scientists sewing Jews together.
The human experimentations of the 3rd Reich are well documented. Just as they are well documented from the Soviets, and the Japanese.
But the death camps aren't. Why is that? Why is it that even after the allies cracked the German code, there wasn't a single piece of radio chatter talking about killing Jews?
Why is it that Germany accidentally left behind documents about Vril1 and the Hollow Earth, but managed to magically destroy every piece of documentation about genocide?
Why is it that no mass graves were found in Auschwitz? Why is it that an alleged gas chamber had windows and a wooden door? Train car furnaces, open mass graves.lampshades, soap, shrunken heads, electric floors, masturbation machines, shower head fed gas chambers, 9" spikes, 32 degree below showers, gladiatorial fights with eagles and bears. These are all things people still believe, despite them being unequivocally disproven. Please tell me why the most famous holocaust victim died of typhus after months in a supposed death camp, and a transfer out of it.
Look, I have no doubts about how shitty life as a Jew in 1943 german occupied territories was. And I have no doubts about the pogroms and war crimes commited by individuals. But the mass numbers of Jews alleged to have been systematically shot and gassed, then buried in mass graves, only to be exhumed a few months before the eastern front pushed back, and cremated until there weren't even bones left, and that their ashes just flew away through the chimney is just absurd.
Soldiers are monsters. Rapes and murders are par for the course in war, and have been since the dawn of man. But German occupation was far better than Soviet occupation.
Tell me, what do you think life in Paris in 1940 was like?

Shirt but not wrong. Maybe add "im Osten"....

Poland had a mutual defense pact with both France & England.

Instead of attacking, France just buffed their defenses though. An attack would have ended the war much quicker, if I remember correctly the Germans had like 50 total divisions but only a dozen or so left to defend the west against France, and only 50% of them operational.
Hitler was ready to leave the Ruhr to the French.

Attached: frenchRifle.jpg (450x312, 23K)

The Japanese military high command were fanatics and refused surrender at any turn. It was a war they started, and would have been a waste of every american life up to that point to let them maintain control of the control.

They wore jodhpurs. That was full retard.

>Why is it that an alleged gas chamber had windows and a wooden door?
Because when they're no longer being used as gas chambers post-war, there's no need for them to be airtight.

>
>>still think the two nukes they dropped on Japan did anything
>they did
>both cities were strategic targets. if US wanted to kill civilians, Tokyo could have been bombed.
The firebombing of Tokyo, or 東京大空襲 was the single most destructive bombing raid in human history, with over 100,000 casualties in one night.

Then why didn't they declare war on the USSR?
It was them itching to go to war with Germany.

>I want to kill you, please fight in my armies
Lolno. It was diverse because Germany and Fascism stood for independence and diversity.
Nationalism isn't the hatred for others, it's the love of yours. The entire premise of National Socialism is self sufficiency and a unified people. Unification begins with homogeneity. You can never have a unified country if it's an ethnic mess. The non-germans fighting under the hooked cross were doing so for their people. Not for the Germans.

Jojo is pretty famous tbh. fam
You don't need to be a weeb to know that one.

More to the topic. Yeah mengele was good with kids but he still had no moral limits or ethics that would restrict him. His experience aren't mad but just lack any empathy or value for the live of his patients.And the radio chatter of the Wehrmacht on the western front obviously did not include information about the mostly secret camps in the east run by special ss units. And no those were not the ss Frontline units. And there was evidence about the genocide, but obviously quite a lot was destroyed since a lot of people involved weren't to keen to go to prison or get hanged after the war...
And I'm not even going to argue about your holocaust denial memes...

what do you think would have happened had the nazi's won the war?

So you're claiming that the gas chambers had chamber doors on them, and that the soviets changed them over?
Interesting. Any evidence to support this?