Post 'em

Post 'em

fite me

i need a template sir

Here you go.

Post template faggot

OP you are pretty based. I'm too lazy to fill in that shit but sign me up for Bayern and Cardinals senpai

>yfw Sup Forums posts more kornheisers and costanzas than Sup Forums nowadays

here we go

>that tie
why is costanza so /effay/?

>tfw strong Pittsburgh bias

r8 and h8 lads

Why tho

dirk carried my mavvies to a ring mate and teabagged the two biggest faggots wade and lebron in doing so. based :^)

Pennsylvania has lots of german muh heritage, duh

Used to live there for 4 years

>merkel
my sides

>willingly being a jest fan
for what purpose

different user but I'd support Pennsylvania teams if I would care as well since I have a lot of relatives there

wir schaffen das

>hates merkel
>supports buyern, the governments team

Why rubentus if i may ask?

>yfw it's because of free labor

Bavaria is a thorn in the eye of BRD rats

I was born in Tennessee, but have lived in Virginia most of my life. I'm a bigger Titans fan than Redskins fan because for most of my life the Redskins have been boring poorly-managed bullshit and I have fond memories of seeing the Steve McNair Tits with my grandparents in Nashville as a kid, but I still root for both on Sunday.

Don't care so much for handegg. When I was in new york I watched my first game and it was Jets game. I started to understand the game then and thought maybe Jets is my team now and i should stick with it.

My brother brainwashed me to like italian teams and italian football. I always cheer for italians(but not inter). Before I didn't have any favourite team besides my local. I some hove fell in love with Pavel Nedved in 2004 Euros which was first tournamet I remember clearly(First football game I remember was WC 2002 Final and I was 6). I bought my first fifa after the Euros and wanted to play with Nedved always. So since then Juventus became my favorite out of fiorentina, milan and roma.

Squint in front of a mirror and you'll see your true self

Buffalo transplant down in Florida.

>Tenesse bro loving in VA
Wtf are you me?

Forgot to add Gazprom to "teams you want to see liquidated"

t. Sheikh Suleiman al-Britani

>Average Londoner

>detoilet, shitigan

Truly reddit cancer

here's that (You) you ordered

>Mavs
I like Dirk, watched them live on several occasions.
>Mariners
Dad likes them, so I'm following his lead.
>Pats
They were the best team in NFL 2007, I've liked them ever since
>Predators
First hockey team I watched live, so I'm rooting for them.

>Nedved
you're forgiven, finnbro

Is Spartak also corrupt? CSKA and Zenit I already know they are

>it's all about hate
this one gets it

shittier/10

just kind of grew up disliking 'em

and i hate moscow in general

and their fans is a whole another story -
breed liverpoo and millwall/leeds fun and you get the picture

but to answer your question - yes, last year brought up a whole lot of questions about how they get their title

stop posting mike trout

>Halt! Stopp

Born in South Jersey and moved to SoCal at 11, I wish I were Mike Trout. My Dad's all Philly but I latched onto the Angels and Ducks.

Florida squads lol you gay man, you gay

Talk shit, get bit

i like you

do you still cheer for the chargers

No. I honor the memory of the San Diego Chargers, thus why the Los Angeles Chargers logo is in my Hated Teams.

u cannot dispute

so do you cheer for no team now

No. I didn't watch a single game this season. Not even the Owl. The League is dead to me.

oh just so you know the eagles won

I heard, but thanks.
Good for Eagles fans. Their team finally won an Owl. Would have been cool for the Chargers to have been able to do that. Never gonna happen with their front office run by that family of retards.

>American
>Hates no one
I doubt that.

Wish us luck against the Fr*nch Willies. Good luck in your group. I think you guys will smash yours, however.

Do the Yuros posting NFL teams actually watch NFL and support these teams or is all for the Sup Forums bants?

I see more NFL on TV than most local sports lol, you fuccing cultural imperialists

Only really care about football

>Dual citizenship
Wew, can't wait for you to get deported. Or, is this some Amerimutt who thinks they're a proper BRIT for having sunburns?

Michigan fan that doesn't hate OSU?

AMEN NE BROTHA

You're a Broncos AND Packers fan, and hate the patriots? You really are the scum of NFL fans

Born in Minnesota to English parents moved back to the UK when I was like 6

Then aren't you a Bong now? Most of your formative years were surely playing football with Gavin, fingering that Chav girl in the little gentleman's, slurping up 50p beers from plastic bags - no doubt about it, you're BRITISH! Arghh, that's culture.

Fucking kek

>college athletics should have been this
Meet me in front of ecole normale supérieure, I'll whittle you down to a stump, monsieur!

>frog bandwagoning the cheatriots
cringe desu

I started watching the NFL because of Sup Forums and they were the only team I've heard of

Can you fuck my wife?

what a coincidence, I too started watching soccer because of this place and real madrid were the only team I've heard of
Applies to every foreign cheatriot bandwagoner

PHONEPOSTER HERE
Nationality: pic related
Basketball: Pacers
Baseball: costanza.jpg
Football: Colts
College athletics: USC
Soccer: costanza.jpg
Hockey: costanza.jpg
Hated teams: any team from the shitty of Bombston; Golden State Warriors; Toxins; Jasg; Tits; (You)CLGay; Notre Shame; Stanford; Cal; UW

I'm way more into pro sports than college and I have a respect for them. At least they don't fuck kids like psu

>no banks
wtf how do these people think society will work