Trump is a pussy

Please explain to me how this guy we elected to GOP nomination isn't a pussy? He sued a comedian over a joke, banned media groups from coming to his rallies, and sued the Onion for making a satirical article about him. Trump is extremely sensitive and has very thin skin. Prove me wrong.

money.cnn.com/2016/06/14/media/donald-trump-media-blacklist/
cnn.com/2013/02/06/showbiz/trump-bill-maher-suit/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/that-time-donald-trump-threatened-to-sue-the-onion-over-defamatory-story/

(I bet I won't get a single legitimate argument)

Sage

Sage

fuck off faggot

>post appears that disagree with your opinion
>only response is wanting it to disappear

This place really is a safe space. How can we defeat the left when we can't even defend our own beliefs?

Sage

>one chance to save the white race
>decide to be a faggot and vote for the thin skinned manipulator
>call people faggots for calling out your mistake

Trump is a pussy ass little bitch. Hillary Clinton will bend him over a table and rape him in the butt in November.

Fuck Trump in the ass with a lawnmower.

>He sued a comedian over a joke,

cause he could

>banned media groups from coming to his rallies
>WAHHHHH YOU SHOULD LET THEM COME AND SLANDER YOU MORE!!!

>Trump is extremely sensitive

there was an article, i cant remember but it was where Trump jumped out of his limosine with a bat after he seen a guy getting mugged

guy has balls, more than i can say about you op. I bet you werent even arrested at a rally of his. You were in your head saying

>okay bob....in the next minute ill start calling him Donald DRUMPF, ya...um...a minutes past...oh ill just wait...oh theres a protester doing what i said i was going to do...um next time, ya, next time

It is truly awful that Hillary will win this election.

>posts ad hominem
>gets saged

>cause he could
Except he couldn't. It never won, it was just an attempt. Him throwing a fit because he got made fun of.

How have the banned media groups slandered him?

My friend dragged me to one of his rallies. The people there had very based opinions and the right wing propaganda was lovely, but the candidate himself is far more thin skinned than he tries to let on. He truly is a pussy.

My post isn't an ad hominem, it's an attack on the popular idea that trump is an alpha macho man.

I'm gonna be here all night just after the election, and probably during.

I can absolutely not wait to soak up all these inbred pigfucker tears. With any luck, all the KEK faggots will mass an hero when they find out that their god, like all others, either does not exist or does not care about them.

It will numb the pain of a Shillbot victory, but maybe she'll pick somebody actually progressive for VP.

>inb4 NUH UH TRUMPS GONNA WIN
No, he's not. Grow up. He's not nearly popular enough, and even if he was there is no possible way all of Shill's connections won't immediately secure her the victory. There is no election this year.

"is a pussy' is an ad hominem

Trump is a butthole licker. Fuck Trump in the ass with a truck tire.

only when using it to attack an unrelated topic.

Ex: "Trump has bad policies" "how" "he's a pussy"

My argument is against the claim that he's a macho alpha man. The direct opposite of a macho alpha man is a sensitive pussy. So that's why I've made the claim that he's a sensitive pussy, with evidence above ^

It's not an ad hominem

>It will numb the pain of a Shillbot victory

No it won't user.

>Except he couldn't.

except he did, and won. They settled out of court, aka a win. Just like how he won his lawsuit against univision.

>How have the banned media groups slandered him?

false stories with no evidence, yes thats slander. If i were to gooutside a restaurant and start screaming that they gave me food poisoning, the police arrived and the owner produced evidence that not only did i never get food poisoning there but i hadnt even ATE THERE ever they have the right to sue me for slandering their establishment

>My friend dragged me to one of his rallies. The people there had very based opinions and the right wing propaganda was lovely, but the candidate himself is far more thin skinned than he tries to let on.

and you say this because.....? you just have a hunch?

Wait, he is actually man enough to take on the people who would defame him?

BASED

also, sage

That was the post that outed you as a butthurt bankrupt bernout. Don't even give me a (you), I don't take (you)'s from losers.

Oh, by the way, no free college tee hee

>and you say this because.....? you just have a hunch?

No, because he goes after anyone who says anything slightly negative about him. What about his letter to the onion telling them to remove their article and apologize because they made fun of him?

>19 replies
>6 posters

>we
beaners can't vote

>No, because he goes after anyone who says anything slightly negative about him.

going after and beating senseless anyone that says anything bad about you is the definition of alpha

taking it, bending over for more is the definition of beta

> What about his letter to the onion telling them to remove their article and apologize because they made fun of him?

your buttblasted over a shitty website? are you 12 and female?

I give (you)s out for free, leaf. I believe everyone has a right to them.

Come November, you're going to out yourself as one surprised faggot who backed the wrong pony.

trump is too alpha for the nu-males and 40 yr old lesbians. that is all.

>Wait, he is actually man enough to take on the people who would defame him?

It's not manliness, it's sensetivity, the same way Keemstar rants at people on Twitter whenever they anything remotely critical about him.

>your buttblasted over a shitty website? are you 12 and female?

What did he mean by this

false equivalence

>No, he's not. Grow up.
>says the guy who supported Bernie

Kek. 5/10, got me to reply.

How?

. Bet it hurts to spread Bernie memes everywhere only to have him take the campaign donations and endorse Clinton.. Sad.

Trump on the other hand has beaten all the odds Bernie had and more and has been the only candidate with any chance of beating Hilary. Seems like other anions btfo your op claims of trump being a pussy, so there's that too.

Seems like trumps doing what Bernie thought he could do, while Bernie is clipping democrat toenails. What a disgrace you kids made of yourselves.

Keemstar doesn't have a multi-billion dollar business with his name slapped on it.

Pursuing legal action against lies to protect his name and brand is perfectly within the boundaries of acceptance.

Now begone, faggot. I have better things to argue.

I expect a passionate, sloppy blowjob from you in November. I might not get everything I want out of Hillary, but I'll get a liberal supreme court and the satisfaction of knowing that it's gonna be a real shit time for you faggots. How much do you think you'll have to kek about then?

Still gonna be a blue country for the next 4 years, leaf. Nothing's gonna change that fact. I'll be here the night of the election, passionately fapping to your stupified horror.

The only difference the money makes is how the two of them choose to react to people criticizing them.

>Pursuing legal action against lies to protect his name and brand
Lies to protect his name? They were literally just jokes. They weren't trying to make any serious claims or lie about him or defame him. Comedians make jokes about almost any celebrity but most of them don't sue them for it because they aren't pussies.

can't prove you wrong.
it's a complete disappointment that people are so buttblasted from losing the last couple elections that they'd stoop to supporting this fucking clown.

I'm not even a liberal, but it really is an absolute embarrassment that he even made it this far. I wish we still had a decent conservative option.

>I'm not even a liberal, but it really is an absolute embarrassment that he even made it this far. I wish we still had a decent conservative option.

Pretty much me user. I'd really love to see the white race get saved but trump is a really shitty mascot for the redeeming far right and it's disappointing. Even if someone who's actually good comes along next election it won't have the same shock value. I wish I could've seen a sudden political sweep of alpha men across the west taking back their countries.

No it won't lol and you came in like the kool aid man demanding trump was a pussy only to get btfo'd hard, so by all means fap your cowardly little heart out like you did when Bernie was class clown of the election. In the words of your future president, waa waa waa get'im outta here.

>He throws around his political weight at a drop of a hat
The reasons he does it isn't because he care but for media attention and so people talk about him.

He's been doing this shit before the election

>manipulator
Welcome to real politics baby.

Hey everybody, this leaf is denying so hard he actually confused me for OP.

I don't have to defend my beliefs to you I support him and I don't care if it upsets you.

One of the reasons Sup Forums likes trump is because he's supposed to be against "real politics"

>thread challenging a popular Sup Forums belief and asking anons to enter the thread and defend it
>I don't have to defend my beliefs

Then don't enter the thread faggot

No reason pol/ likes him is that he says what they like hear and wins in debates. He pulled the 9/11 shit and everyone knew it was bullshit. No one cares.

An even bigger reason is because he's anti-establishment. He's also one of the few figures with the potential for significant political powers whose first policies won't be to enforce gender-neutral pronouns or to ban assault spoons

wtf i hate trump now

the premise of your argument is wrong

thin skin is not teh same thing as suing people
\

just because he sues people doesnt mean he has thin skin

When you sue a comedian or comedy website for making jokes about you, it's pretty obvious you have thin skin

He is so thin skinned it reminds me of Erdogan.
Overemotional and unreliable.... Acting like a Kanacke.

Faulty premise.
If he truly had thin skin, he wouldn't be able to have handled a presidential bid with such a large portion of the country making fun of him the whole time.
This is where you go NUH-UH HE'S SENSITIVE despite being offered proof that suggests the opposite.