Why are all the black people I work with so slow...

Why are all the black people I work with so slow? I don't hate black people or anything but for some reason I noticed that whenever I am working with a black coworker I always leave late because something went wrong with what they are doing or they were just generally being slow. Is this something anyone else has dealt with?

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 6K)

Yes. Have your boss hire Mexicans. They are great workers and laugh at lazy black people until they quit. My work experience with Mexicans, was entertaining as hell. And they're usually in a good mood.

Probably because being legitimately oppressed in the past produced some kind of toxic coping mechanism where solid work ethic = being white/ Uncle Tom nigga

Obviously it’s stupid af but there ya go. Some of it is cultural and can hopefully be made better by accepting everybody’s contributions better as society moves on, but then there are other people who are just determined to be lazy shits and black people get away with it best because nobody wants to get called a racist

>making excuses for lazy niggers
cuck

niggers are dull minded, slow thinking unevolved apes

Maybe I just realize that anybody that says nigger is never gonna amount to anything in society

Enjoy your lifetime of smelling like shit and eating McDonald’s I guess

Shut up nigger

says a reddit posting cuck

Faggot you know what website you're on fuck your feelings and BTFO niggerjew

Attached: 6496D639-C4E2-4DD8-BA1D-9E98593843BA.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

not that user but excuses and explanations are different things

I can EXPLAIN why people murder/rape/steal, but that doesn't mean I excuse it

All fucking niggers MUST fucking hang.

Actually my favorite employee is this middle aged Mexican woman. She is very sweet and we always get to leave work a little early when she is there with me because she is always on top of whatever she needs to get done. We actually eat moonpies and chat whenever we have some time to spare near the end of the day and it is always a very positive end to the work day.

listen bud, I don't know why you self censor on a anonymous image board but what I would suggest to you is not to project your tryhard idiocies onto others
just because you can't stop yourself from saying nigger in public because you browse here that doesn't imply anything for anybody else

Cuck and nigger

I’m not 12 years old so you guys are gonna have to try harder to refute my position of you being outrageously pathetic white people who are unable to compete in society

But nah these one word insults are putting me in my place just fine keep em coming

nigger enabler
still better than siding with the man-apes
you, sir, are a genius & a scholar, have some gold

Attached: 1562708491292.jpg (485x443, 29K)

I worked with a Mexican guy who would hide somewhere in the store and sleep for his entire shift.

Attached: 93661a042f3cafa2002c51fd1d761a8b.jpg (572x711, 83K)

Fucking racist cumskin
males of hypocrisy

Attached: 1572300185081.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

You're not kidding. Not all of them are that way but when get a slow one you'd swear they were incased in some alternate universe molasses. You mimic their movements and it is almost painful to move at that speed. Had a damn "librarian" at university like that. I'd check out a half dozen bound journals and the time it took that sheboon to open the front cover and put a stamp in each one I could have one read already.

we don't have nothing to prove to you, you're worthless to us
less than worthless seeing how you are a redditnigger who self censors saying nigger ON A FUCKING ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD to "not get it in his vocabulary" and say it IRL
manletty dicklet that has a cuck fetish wouldn't act that soyish
and only reason why you replied back is purely out of your own masochistic desire which you can read yourself from your own post, seeing how you egg us on to reply back with more insults

You're pathetic excuse of a man, a boy in mans clothing

Well I don’t know about all that

That’s a lot of words. I’m just surfing bro, agendas are for other websites.

I realize that you are really proud of being a racist and I wouldn’t dream of taking that away from you. I just acknowledge that the aaaverage person who spams nigger on this website is a total loser. Maybe not all of em, that’s just how life is bro you just learn to accept it, accept others and accept yourself

That is so fucking cute

I love how all of that flew over your head and you don't want to acknowledge any of it hahahah
Suit yourself, but whatever you read and "don't know all about that" I am telling you it has stuck to you on some kind of emotional subconscious level and I can tell that by your irreverent reply.
This whole powerplay is idiotic from your standpoint and first tell was your reply few comments over about Mcdonalds (hit a particular nerve I assume).

Whatever it may be it seems you want to close this conversation short seeing how it isn't going how you assumed it will go, trying to one up me with your fake sarcastic heart and whatever.
Listen to me clearly you dumb cuck, you will always play these sort of social games and enter in needless debates and fights where ever you may go because you feel powerless in your cuck and soyish body.
Go hit the gym and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

it's something everyone who associates with niggesr has to deal with.

and this suggestion is a honest one, not like your fake one

White people are such easily triggered snowflakes lol

stop enabling these lazy niggers by saying "it's not their fault, it's SoCiEtY bAd a bloo bloo bloo"

Fuck that. I know black guys who grew up in the hood and are making more money than I do downtown because they paid attention and figured out how to get somewhere in life instead of trying to be a gangsta and getting arrested.

I worked with a big fat white guy once
he used to play his DS all day and hogged up one of the shops 3 forklifts as his personal scooter

I mean, so this giant paragraph is about... me wasting my time? Duh. That’s what this place is.

I really don’t care if you’re a racist cause it has no bearing on my life. It just makes me slightly happy knowing how much you wasted yours hating people. I’m really not even interested but I await your next giant block of text lmao

Attached: 1CC4A844-D414-41C3-80AF-D19773AF46F2.jpg (370x300, 21K)

>me wasting my time?
I guess you didn't understand it again

ITT op is a colossal nigger loving faggot as always.

niggers have no souls so whatever lol in my personal experience they always complain about something the boss wanted done or whatever job they were assigned and not regular banter but like straight bitching.

so
much
cringe

Jesus Christ who let the redditfag in here? If you think you’re going to be taking the moral high ground on Sup Forums of all places you have a lot to learn lmao

Attached: B60487C3-8497-4A06-9218-573D4269F5E8.jpg (460x355, 68K)

nigger

Dude in college I would get stuck behind black people all the time because they walk so fucking slow.

It made me realize that the reason why they look so suspicious all the time is because of how slow they are.

Their travelling can be mistaken for loitering.

They’re lazy pieces of shit
Literally
There’s nothing scientific behind it other than the law of least effort
Trust me i just switched from a shitty temp agency job working in a warehouse full of them to a similar job that’s way fucking better paying

I had been there 2 weeks and got switched twice from jobs since i was “hard working”
Got shit from the niggers cause most of them couldn’t stomach a guy being there for barely a month already getting better treatment

They all fucking stink and half ass everything on top of being retarded and acting like they’re smart

I wasn’t really racist until lately but i really fucking hate most races now

You don’t get to see a person’s true “colors” til you’ve worked with them