Honesty thread

Honesty thread

I honestly don't hate black people, but I HATE black culture.

>discourages intelligence, actively encourages behaving like mumbling retards
>promotes record deals or sports as the only ways to make it, which is fucking stupid
>any and every obstacle they come up against is automatically labeled "racist," as if not every other human in the world has to overcome challenges to be successful

Despite all this, black culture is something to be praised and preserved, unless by a white person, in which case it's offensive cultural appropriation?

Sounds like these niggers are racist as fuck.

Attached: niggernet.jpg (444x180, 58K)

Told your whole life by parents, family, friends, teachers, politicians, the media that the system is rigged against you and you will fail. Everyone else wonders why you didn't even try.

Name one aspect of American "culture" not influenced or completely based on black culture.

Attached: 20191116_123610.jpg (240x170, 25K)

Yeah its bad in America like that. A lot of blacks hate white people for no reason but will gladly be arrested by police for violence against there own race. Black on black crime is wayyyy worse than any other race and yet they don’t even police there own race.

Cars, bluejeans, apple pie.

Buying a house.

Oh, raising kids.
Tipping.
Being respectful in a theater.

High school graduation party.
Taking care of your parents.
Yes, I'm same fagging. nb4 I'm white, I'm not. Ching Chong ching chong.

Also. Check em, nigger.

Manners, ingenuity, hunting, fishing, hiking, generosity, bravery, work ethic and most of all an independent spirit that takes pride in earning, not just getting.

>Ching Chong ching chong.
Also checked

Attached: 1422443629485.gif (342x342, 404K)

Working, not being on drugs, raising families. Eating food that isn't literally garbage. Having 85+ IQ. Secondary education because of intelligence instead of diversity quotas. Speaking correctly (ask/axe, incorrect verb forms) regular hygiene , not calling everything racist

Self accountability

>I'm not racist but
>I've literally never met or interacted with any persons of color in my entire life
lol

I firmly believe it's not racist to hate another culture. Fuck any leftist that pushes the goalpost to readjust that. Racism is purely about pigmentation/appearance and discriminating against that. Culture is a collection of ideology and way of life, it's a system of being and belief the individual can separate from. It's something that has the literal capacity to oppose your way of life, and is therefore an identifiable conflict of interest.

I don't hate the individual Chinese man. But you're goddamn right I hate their country, government and culture. Shame they're synonymous to the individual and to despise their country is to despise the individual, but that's not a contradiction, simply a difference in state of mind. Exact same goes for blacks.

There's also the perpetuation of their disgusting slave dialect in their speech. Within two generations most other races lose the speech pattern or broken cadence in language. Or they outright adopt English. Blacks have never lost the broken dialect of an uneducated slave.

No reading comprehension? You must be a black.

>behaving like mumbling retards
god I fucking hate this. Every single black person who comes into my office who isn't wearing a suit can't open his fucking mouth more than a goddamned millimeter and has the same fucking walleyed stare, like focusing on anything is a monumental undertaking he just can't fucking muster the effort for. Speak up you fucking niggers. Use your big boy voice and your big boy words to communicate.

Having both parents under one roof that they paid for.

Congratulations! You are now a white identitarian!

Seriously though, this isn't a bad thing. Different races have different cultures, and America is a white country. We must keep it majority white to preserve our constitution and our liberty. Blacks can be a part of that, but the sad reality is that the vast majority of them are against white people.

I comprehend that you employed every single stereotype cringemeister. You're a dumbshit.
Delete this thread.

Our religion

Our language

Our laws

And the various inventions others have already mentioned, like cars and planes.

I have to be honest, I understand why people hate on the Chinese government, and personally I do disagree with a lot of the crazy shit they pull.

But how the hell can you possibly govern over 9000 billion NPCs without passing harsh, blanket laws that will not benefit everyone equally?

fucking white people lol just get the fuck over it

Ching chong ching chong. That means: I found a nignog.

the thread stays up.

Attached: 42092491.gif (480x270, 928K)

This

The thing is, we have. And now the nigga culture has fallen behind and now they're all pissy.

You can't. You literally cannot. But it's the fact modern Chinese culture is built up on cheating, stealing, backstabbing and pure apathy of your fellow man. There is no love or respect a typical Chinese citizen has towards the world or the individual, only to their government or "country" itself, it's warped nationalism.

China deserves to be pitied. They have had a remarkable history and culture, and have provided so much for the world to learn throughout that time. But it's the unironic fact Communism deconstructed thousands of years of culture with Mao causing mass starvation, mass breeding, then mass book/artifact burning to turn them all into the stiff, mindless insects that they are.

With white people it's the same thing, only with religion.

We aren't all white in this thread. I'll let you in on a little secret other races notice this stuff about blacks too. The fact that minority status puts us under an umbrella with blacks makes us want to do what we can to separate from them.

'other races notice stuff about blacks", no you're just a racist. There are plenty of people your race who don't judge 'blacks' as a whole. Just grow up

Then you're just a racist dipshit.
Enjoy watching this country continue to move towards the goal of full social diversity.

I am enjoying it, it's wonderful to have so many cultures contribute. I'm just saying black culture is not one of them. They're holding back the blacks, and then that very same culture cries out that it's not the cause of its own problems.

Attached: snake.gif (299x299, 609K)

Then yes we are racist. I'm asian I have Asian friends and relatives they hate blacks. I have Mexican coworkers, they've laughed lazy blacks off of the job. I have an Arab friend and have hung out with his friends and relatives, guess how they feel about blacks. My sister is married to a Native American, turns out they hate blacks too. I've said it before the only thing keeping the other races from raining hell down on the nigger is the fact they have a shield from white people it's called "white guilt".

Black culture will be treated as equal alongside others as social diversity continues to evolve, user. You can't stop it.

Attached: 0001-002.gif (480x480, 1.41M)

lol

your thread is lame af

I tried to tell you to delete it

Black cuisine is some of the finest on the planet.

Attached: 1573769576042.webm (400x240, 567K)