AMA anons. 15 years on the job in one of America's top 20 most violent cities. What would you like to know?

AMA anons. 15 years on the job in one of America's top 20 most violent cities. What would you like to know?

Attached: SmartSelect_20191204-185920_YouTube.gif (640x326, 924K)

how long have you had a job in one of America's top 20 most violent cities

All 15 years.

Cocaine heroin meth pcp which one is best

Never done any. Crack and pcp can literally turn people into superhumans when it comes to pain resistance and feats of strength. stick to weed if you're experimenting.

Should i take steroids and fuck streetwalkers or blackout from the bottle and put a pistol to my temple?

neither, user. choose to live because your life has value, regardless if you realize it or not.

How’s the retirement plan

25 years on will net you 62.5% of your final year of pay. At present we top out at 85K. So around 53k per year in retirement but most guys can retire in their 50s.

what the worst thing you seen OP

Are blacks more violent?

Seen dead kids because their fat, irresponsible parent rolls over on them while sleeping, fucked up domestic violence murders, bad auto accidents and all sorts street robberies gone wrong. Probably the worst was a hostage situation I went to around 10 years ago where I had to kill the hostage taker who was holding his girlfriend at knifepoint.

What's the ratio for calls concerning black suspects as opposed to calls concerning other races?

Thoughts on stand your ground laws? Self-protection while on the go?

In your professional opinion, would an influx of responsible gun owners - white, black, hispanic, fucking green, whatever color they are as long as they're not fucking halfwitted fags - help to reduce violent crime in your city?

And what is your opinion on civilian intervention during a call? Are you often glad if another civilian decides to save lives by shooting-the-shooter, more literally than figuratively?

Oh, and obligatory "How many people have you offed?"

FBI crime statistics might answer that for you.

Attached: frog of peace.jpg (494x498, 106K)

how often do you beat your wife, Peppa?

What's wrong with black people? Why do they not realize they'll always just be a footpad and like 1 guy in 1,000 makes it long enough to be a big homie? Why not just work at a fucking gas station or something? Also say they are pulling it in dealing coke or something...why even be violent? Why not just quietly make money? How the hell does their stupid culture even work?

These people are being shit because they think it's cool, right? They're to blame for that. In what way are they victims of anything?

Attached: 1574724502380.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

People offed : 1

In regards to all your other questions: more responsible gun owners and moral citizens are a good thing.

First off, most CCW people aren't a problem. They're employed. They don't want to cowboy someone and they have a lot to lose if they get involved in a shooting. Most (almost all) gun crimes are committed by career shitheads that obtain their guns illegally. I'm against all red flag laws and background checks for private citizen sales of guns. More legally armed moral people make for a better, more polite society.

I personally like stand your ground laws. I'm sick of degenerates bullying normal people. If antisocial people get offed for their behavior that's fine by me.

You have to realize blacks were systematically targeted in this country. They were enslaved which set them back for a period. This was wrong. Then emancipation came.
More insidiously, they've been recently targetted by a political party that tells them they cannot succeed without the assistance of a certain US political party.

When the US government gives you money to have children and not have men involved in the lives of your children you will get exactly what we see in the inner cities of the USA. Look at USA census data of black marriage/divorce/birth out of wedlock rates in the 50s versus the 60s after welfare and the sexual revolution.

Hey, can I ask you a question?

Never, coomer.

Attached: c2af9aa1167f8c8588e9c62fdaa03943d9dea615bd6afdb45f63afe76b517fd7_3.jpg (480x288, 26K)

Do you profile based on race?
I work with a former cop who left because he said he didn't like the person he was becoming, profiling and all.

What do you do at your job?

Ever felt up a dead woman's breasts, or is that just a California thing?

I profile suspects based on what the victim tells me. If a victim tells me a black guy robbed him I look for a black guy. If he says a white guy robbed him I look for a white guy. Crime victims, not cops, determine the suspects . This is why crime statistics are reliable. Victims determine them, not "racist white cops. "

Patrol, investigate crime, and chill out. No touching dead bodies creeps me out.

The problem with your argument, is that Blacks are super violent compared to other races, in every single country on the planet, not just in the United States.

What is the worst thing that you have seen another law enforcement officer do?

Do you routinely speed even when not responding to an emergency call?

What is the fastest that you have clocked someone going, and what is the fastest you have driven your vehicle?

Victims of the democrats? Yeah, I suppose so, it's not like they actually have any good plans for any of these people they're bringing in, either. Just cleaning toilets and stuff. God, I hate Neoliberalism.

Attached: 1575336962684.png (480x491, 156K)

I've driven about 110mph on the freeway and 80mph on city streets responding to officer assist calls. Both at nonpeak times such as rush hour. When traffic is heavy knock off 30mph on both response times.

That's not my argument. My argument is that people are basically degenerate, apart from race.

Ever had someone offer you sex in exchange for getting out of a ticket or being arrested?

no, HORRIBLE ADVICE. You’re a cop?! MARIJUANA is the fucking GATEWAY DRUG

Yup
>I thought you don't arrest pretty girls
>that's right ma'am, we don't *click**click*

All drugs are for mopes. I'm merely making a suggestion based on the paradigm we live in.

Ever have sex with one of the offenders?

What do you think of body cams?

Going to bed,anons thx for playing. God bless

Attached: source.gif (370x209, 1.86M)

Thanks for the answers and your service OP. What part of the country do you work?

Nope.
Body cams are great. They keep cops accountable and show just how fucked up most Americans are.

What job?