Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums,
Show me your battle stations

Attached: Nococklikehorsecock.jpg (4032x1960, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LjKrSociN1A?t=77
youtu.be/-uB5oLNqMZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

... Well either you set this up this way fairly recently or you truly are the scum of the earth. Which one are you?

Holy shit user, half of those bottles are brown. You're either super dehydrated or you've got kidney stones.

I try to clean out the piss bottles once a week, but it's too much of an inconvenience to bag them up and carry them to the trash.

Seriously if that's supposed to be piss you probably have kidney failure or are very close to it.

Inb4 OP dies in a pile of mountain Dew cans

How old are you user?

Are you fridge bro?

It's ok. I have ibuprofen. Death will be painless.

Attached: 20191204_211449.jpg (4032x1960, 374K)

Fridge?

It's likely green tea and/or apple juice you retard.

Nope. All from water.

It's ok user, my skin looks that color sometimes

Horrible cable management. No mousepad either. I like the ponies on the top shelf, though. Nice fleshlights too.
6/10 batturstation

The mouse pad is there, you just can't see it.

Give me horse pussy or give me death!
-Patrick Henry

Ok. You won. The filthiest room award is for you.

Thank you, user.
It's been an honor.

got the whole doomer lifestyle going after everything went sour this year. Trying to get myself back together again

Attached: room.jpg (2545x1033, 557K)

I don't see any mlp dakimakuras. 2/10.

kek

Imagine the smell
>Piss
>Semen
>Spoiled milk
>Body odor

I have a 10 gallon fish tank so it actually smells worse than that.

Jesus. Show more of the room

bathroom and second room

Attached: room2.jpg (2501x981, 522K)

Clean your toilet, user. I'm going to tell your mom on you.
What is in the bowl on your night stand?

knick knacks and shit. coins, batteries, old spice deodorant. maybe hypodermic needles from my past heroin usage

The rest of the room isnt that bad. I just need to wash the sheets.

Attached: 20191204_214757.jpg (3024x3024, 538K)

Stick your hand in and find out.

>must be 18+ to post

well, i still have them. even though I don't use anymore(or at the moment). I still carry them, even though I've lost damn near everything this year

Attached: needles.jpg (571x777, 97K)

user, I'm kidding.

Congrats on quitting,
Do me and yourself a solid and throw them away right now.
Break them in half.
Send proof.

throw them away faggot

Attached: 1575265775787.jpg (638x479, 93K)

i was a junkie off of different shit and keeping paraphernalia around is always a mistake

Fake and gay. I don't see proof.
Who still has a CRT monitor?

As someone who used to piss in bottles regularly and store them in my wardrobe I can tell you that they darken over time.

...Why did you keep them?

>piss in bottles regularly

we need details, how many did you store at a time

Challenge for you, user.
Take 20 minutes and gather up all of your gay drug stuff. Destroy it and send proof.
No use in keeping it around.

I might as well explain the full story.
I was a student living in accommodation with people I didn't know so at night instead of going to the bathroom I just pissed in bottles to avoid them. There was never really a good time to walk out with bottles of piss and they just started to accumulate. after a while the smell starts to get really bad after the mold and decomposition sets in so you cant empty the bottles without inhaling the bad vapours. I think I had around 22L at my peak I'll see if I can find any pictures

thanks user. I plan to take the needles out and put them in a bottle and throw them away, with a biohazard label on it. I guess I held on to these as a reminder. This year has been rough. Lost my gf of 3 years due to me relapsing twice, lost a decent job, got medical bills from overdoses and an assault from a box cutter that was held by a crackhead trying to rob me, got into debt, and lost my car. Was homeless for a good month. I guess the feeling hit me so hard, that I just stopped caring for the condition of my room and well being. I've been out of a job for a couple months, but I'm hoping I can start over again, even if it's a shit job like working at walmart or something.

gaining my health and weight back though. I'm hoping life will really workout this time.

Attached: butt.png (1017x761, 1.47M)

>Welcome to bottle pissers anonymous club

I count 2 sex toys and like 5 ponies.

I admire your dedication when avoiding roomies, pissing in bottles is more autistic than actually trying to make friends. Hope you took shits in the toilet and not in a milk carton kek

Attached: wtfanon.png (1200x675, 211K)

so it appears the picture of the fluffy old moldy piss is gone because that was on my old pc. I do however have a single photo of some piss in a cup a plastic cup. I would piss in that and then tip it out the window and then fill back up.

Attached: piss.png (1080x1920, 1.35M)

OP here.
You forgot about

oh and here's the picture of the outside of the window

Attached: window.png (1080x1920, 1.95M)

>be mailman
>delivers mail to the incel's house
>slips on the pile of piss

Why not piss out the window instead

heroin addict here.

gotta say, those are some pretty plants.Is it a patio?

why do you bother living, user?

I swear to God if I get banned for rule 15 I will kms.

The window was quite high up and also not very big it wouldn't be possible unless I did a handstand.
yeah there were some nice plants there and a patio. I think the nitrogen from the piss may have helped act as a fertiliser.

I only live for my waifu

you out on the patio often?

tfw user's bottle pissing habits helped the ecosystem

Attached: over9000.jpg (769x1000, 260K)

Idk why I laughed so hard at "slips on the pile of piss"

Holy shit I found my old picture of the rank piss bottle I didn't think I still had this.
for reference this is piss stored at room temperature for about 4 months.
the bottle was very pressurised due to a gas expansion.

Attached: rank.png (548x761, 982K)

no I never went out there in the entire time I was staying there

Looks like kombucha

I mean to relax. Not walking past it or anything. Do you sit out there and enjoy the outdoors?

Sup Forums science!

no. it was right next to a main road so it was noisy and polluted as fuck so in my entire time staying there I never relaxed out there once

do you enjoy being in public at all?

Toilet is not that bad. A toilet brush could make it look it clean. But get the stuff called "comet" and it will look new. Very easy very clean.

Do you live in one of these gay states where you can't return bottles/cans for 5 or 10 cents apeice??

>or 10 cents
that's only 1 state

r/HomeImprovent

I have an old big-back box tv.
So it is possible for someone to have old as fuck tech 'in the current year'
God, I wish I had money

not really I just went to my compulsory classes and skipped on the non compulsory ones. used to cook after everyone was asleep but sometimes the girl I lived with would come back late with a guy and id be forced to make conversation in the kitchen for a few minutes

Faggot

The virgin pisses-in-a-bottle VS. the chad cock in the wind-open-window-firehose.

Imagine posting a picture featured in a YouTube cringe compilation.
>e x p o s e d
youtu.be/LjKrSociN1A?t=77

bro why u have so much tea? get a minifridge maybe

Me too, m8

Attached: k51ruvchmbf11.png (746x512, 99K)

That's not tea and yes, I do have a fridge. It's full of film.

get the pictures developed and then stick the fruit juice/lemonade in there

this dude is in a college dorm and decorated his room like that. I pray you don't have a roommate and you keep that room sealed. Makes me shudder to think some kid in my dorm hall is like this.

Jesus OP theres a lot to dissect here

Kerosene and a match are good for cleaning

why do you piss there anyway? are you that much of a fat fuck that you can't get up for a toilet break?

I had a roommate last year. An actual ultra chad. He didn't say anything about it.
You monster! I'd never hurt my waifu.
Ask away.
The bathroom is like 100 feet away and the gay guy is always in there on the phone talking about how he got an STD. I'm afraid to breathe the air in there.

you see?! even this degenerated fuck doesn't piss in bottles despite having so many of them just laying around.
I'd honestly prefer this dudes company over faggot bottle pissers

sounds like you're relatively stable right now. I wish you the best Sup Forumsro

well don't go back on the first sign of life not working out.
it's a constant effort but it's worth it.

Thank you Sup Forumsro. It's good to hear that from someone. Haven't talked to anybody outside for 2 months.

I've had my relapses and success stories. I guess I got tired of building an empire and destroying it again. I've noticed it's like a cycle. 1-2 years clean and relapse. It's happened 5 times. It's heart breaking to know that everything you've worked hard for is gone again and again, but I'm going to start slow, and hope that I can start all over again. That's all I want. I brand new start again.

Attached: doom.png (860x860, 443K)

Wish you the best, Sup Forumsro

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 65K)

This exchange produced a nuclear blast of lol. Thanks for that.

Kratom could help keep you clean for years but you won't get off everything unless you change yourself

It was a pleasure to service you, user.

i appreciate it user. I wish prosperity for everyone

I've done it. Red maeng da for withdrawals. They help somewhat, but having a tolerance to fentanyl and heroin it pretty fucking hard switching, especially when I had a job at the time.

Attached: 3HXbgaU.jpg (573x430, 34K)

>I had a roommate last year. An actual ultra chad. He didn't say anything about it.
Wait, so Chad Ultra saw your room in that state? You let actual human beings witness your absolute state?

No, we both kept our halfs of the room spotless.
>He didn't say anything about it
Referring to the pony shit.

>this thread
youtu.be/-uB5oLNqMZI

I didn't know ponefags still existed. Do you think you will be pone4lyfe?

I've been a horsefucker since 7th grade. Now I'm in college. That's nearly half of my life. I don't think theres any turning back at this point.

I have depression, social anxiety, agoraphobia, fucking hate my self

Also bump. You know its a sign from a higher power when Sup Forums is telling you to do something positive.

miss the photo

Attached: 78533538_448785129163742_7238437520730488832_n.jpg (1440x1080, 111K)

>Who still has a CRT monitor?
i have like 10 crt tv's and 3 crt monitors