Going to Texas in February

Going to Texas in February
Should I go to Dallas, Houston, or Austin?
I'm not too picky about things, I just like to drink at cool places and eat good food.

Attached: 1567214276911.png (2000x1333, 11K)

Try Fagville....you fit right in

Dallas is shit go to Fort Worth

Austin for music, dfw for bbq, Houston for sea food

Dallas is full of faggots and mexicans

Facts.. Fort Worth is hella good

How do the people vary?
Are you the mayor?

There is nowhere good in Texas.

Houston is nigger capital of texas

Kek.....youre a jew and all you could come up with is " are you the mayor?" KYS with a dreidel jew fag

This guy gets it

Austin. Obviously.

What were you expecting for your 12 year old tier joke?

Austin is very liberal, fastest from the Texan stereotype, Dallas is a huge melting pot of cultures, Houston is more similar to San Antonio in spirit. never been a fan personally. I agree with the one dude saying go to fort worth.. my favorite city. good food, good people, there's a lot of fun things to do

I like Dallas for restaurants and nightlife

it has some of the best asian "massage partners" in america

Attached: 190518c-0024.jpg (1920x1248, 305K)

Go find a black guy to watch your wife have sex with

Just got back from Austin, Fort Worth is like a mini Austin. Well downtown anyways.

You both are fucking dumbasses

As someone who was in Dallas with a 19 year old girl who knew her way around it has some cool nightlife spots. I forget the name of the place but it was like a backyard space in the city where people sold hippie shit and drugs while live music played. Pretty cool. Aside from that once you do the 3 things the city offers there’s almost nothing left to do.

Go to Austin and have way more fun

I'd personally say that Denton is more of a mini Austin than fort worth, ftw has a more cowboy vibe (lived in dfw 15+ years)

I would fucking love one
Particularly if they have chicks 30 and younger

What about the smaller cities in DFW?

You mean mexican'ts

Attached: jerry.png (624x667, 468K)

Arlington isn't bad for six flags, but the rest is pretty much just a suburban wasteland

Fort Worth is a fun spot for sure, Dallas always has something going on (sports, concerts, festivals, food). Austin is fun but a stereotype (liberal and college scene), there is 6th street/rainy and the food is great (Sway, Max's Ranchero, Tommy Want Winggie, Clarks). Houston is a big ass city, I find people who live there for a minute (8ish years) have more fun but the night life has improved (Heights, Midtown, Upper Kirby, and River Oaks District/tons of breweries)...just really depends where you are staying.

tbh its luck of the draw but a lot of them are truly very hot .... there is quite a bit of competition

Attached: 15713918960001.jpg (2832x4256, 491K)

most of the best shit is in actual dallas or fort worth but there is some "ok" nightlife and restaurants in addison and plano

Attached: 1548997682299.jpg (1118x1490, 129K)

TSU Austin, nice crystal clear spring fed San Marcos river, (cool in summer warm in winter all year) thus "nipple hill" entry point by college you can legally float coolers down the river on tubes, rent tubes from lyons club, get shuttled back to the start, do a drunken loop all day. a few bars downtown. Google Sewell Park ect...

>"massage partners" in america
Houston is a close second

I wanted to check out at least one bar somewhere like Grand Prairie (or Pflugerville in the case of Austin) just for the fuck of it

Fuck them all. Go to Galveston. Everything you are looking for, and the beach.

There is good bbq outside of Austin Luling, la grange

And speaking of drinking, I'd like to check out at least 3 or 4 nightlife styles:
Country/redneck
US born Latina (ratchet or not)
Normie
Hipster

What do they do best, brisket?

Stay away from here, it's terrible.

But Fort Worth, it's peaceful and nice.

in February? lol

>Country/redneck
DFW: Billy Bobs, Adair's H:Big Easy (blues night), West Alabama Icehouse A: Rattle Inn
>US born Latina (ratchet or not)
H: The Pastry War
>Normie
DFW: Happiest Hour, Skellig, Kirby Ice House H:Little Woodrow's, Kirby Icehouse, La Grange
>Hipster
DFW: Grapevine Bar, Lee Harvey's, Craft and Growler, single wide, three links A:Bangers, Shangri Lai H: Barbarellas, Captain Foxhearts, Poison Girl, Grand Prize

Of course! Try burnt ends if you get the chance. Also the TexMex can't be beat

>Kirby Ice House
Katy Trail Ice House

Saving this. Thx.

Thanks

Meant to write
Thanks!

What's with so many bars in Texas doubling as restaurants? Are they restaurants in the daytime that turn into a more bar like atmosphere at night?

Is there anything to see in Richardson or Plano?

Good food and stiff drinks the perfect combo, also you can't serve alcohol before 12 on Sunday unless you order food. Some locations do shut down and covert to a more bar like setting, Armando's Thurday night (ladies night) is a good example they clear the restaurant and set up a DJ/dance floor.

Richardson has fucking some of the best Asian food around (second to Houston), Mr.Max is a good recommendation. But very little nightlife more of a day trip for food. Plano is the same in that department zero night life(unless you are at The Star), and there are all the big "Texas" chains in the area so less area to travel, and drinks are typically stiff all around.

Go to dirty Dallas best believe east side is the best side on c.

That's interesting to me since here in New York, there are a ton of bars that serve no food, or bars that only have a simple menu and are still primarily drinking spots with the food being an afterthought

Is Oak Cliff a good place to go for Latina hoes?

No but its a good place to get robbed

If only Texas had constitional carry

ive been to all 3 and i like dallas the most but i might be biased because i live near there

Sections of Oak Cliff has become pretty hipster, but those sections are sandwiched between a barro and a ghetto. Better off picking up some Latinas in the club or in Deep Ellum, unless you are talking about actual "hoes". There are apps for that, but Harry Hines would be a good start.

Texas wants to educate anyone wanting to carry, but you can always keep a piece in your car np

I personally like the Texas Countryside Fredericksburg, Big Bend, Matagorda, San Marcus, Marble Falls etc. (would be more fun if getting to MX wasn't a hassle). But out of the three Houston is my favorite since its my hometown but, Dallas is a close second, and Austin is too crowded these days.

yeah going to austin was kind of just claustrophobic and it felt more like a really generic state capital than a texan city.

Does Deep Ellum have a diverse crowd?

Are most of the Latinas in DFW and Houston female Tekashi 69s or are there a lot of normal ones?

The issue is because Austin was never designed to be a huge city. Texas was mostly a farming community so most Representatives need a central location to meet for 3 months before coming back to tend the fields. There really wasn't a care to develop Austin infrastructure until the last 20 years(+/-), i.e. too late.

in dfw theres basically everyone and everything but in my experience youll mostly see the normal ones

>Does Deep Ellum have a diverse crowd?
Yes, despite being gentrified over the last 5 years

Anyone who didn’t say Austin has never visited all 3 places

El Paso or bust. Dallas and Ft Worth are both absolute shitshows. Austin MAY have improved since the tech boom there.

The best part about Texas is being able to leave it.

>The best part about Texas is being able to leave it.

Attached: mad.png (827x550, 361K)

Here is a secret, the only acceptable answer is San Antonio

While Austin does seem really cool, one thing that's turning me off from it is that it seems like damn near every bar in or near 6th street has a live band playing
I like being able to talk

They are called Speakeasys

how is that a speakeasy?

If you like being in car accidents but a ton of world class food -> Houston (also, chimpout alert)
If you like being in car accidents but okay food and world class drinking -> austin (Much less chimpout)
Don't go to Dallas unless you like the constant small of farts and car accidents.

Must be truly retarded to recommend this shit hole sewer town. Go to galviston if your really into depression, raw sewage beach front and girls with extra chromosomes

this

Could we get a "Chimp Out Meter" or at least a clear cut Chimp Out DEFCON system? For scale of course

This is what I was imaging

Attached: Chimp.png (1051x509, 119K)

NP

what about San Antonio?

Its a cool place tons of Mexican/Latin influence, food is awesome, night life has drastically improved over the years.

Parts of the Riverwalk has become a tourist trap

I grew up in FW and, Dallas, and lived 3 yrs in Austin. If I moved back from Cal, would be to Austin

If you stay out of Dallas, Houston, and Austin you should do fine. Whatever you do, stay out of those.

Bump