/lrg/ Leafy Redpills Millennials General

Daily reminder that the YouTube channel leafyishere is in the process of redpilling his entire audience (minors).

He moved from the most disliked topic; feminism, to more topics most are on the fence about: Anti-White prevalence, and even abortion.

He has 4 million+ subscribers, so saying it has no effect would be a lie.

>Who gives a fuck?
Spamming his comment section with even more controversial topics gives him a chance of making videos that is even farther right, continuing the red pill.

Him gaining even more traction will only further the red pill.

>inb4 YOU FUCKING MANCHILD HOW DARE YOU EVEN CLICK ON A LEAFY VIDEO HOLY FUCK YOU 90 IQ FUCKING LOSER KILL YOURSELF HOLY SHIT!11!!11

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OxmMFFTK8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UEdhxiQ1wRU
youtube.com/watch?v=pyCsXDDtw0g
youtube.com/watch?v=NejoQMQ5FoA
youtube.com/watch?v=M25pVfE1WOo
youtu.be/dAu44wVgb58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

links to examples op?

>Watched the video
I agree. I think his net influence might be positive. He's redpill lite, like many other people these days.

One good deed doesn't give penance to a lifetime of faggotry

If you actually believe what you just typed you need to neck yourself

Links to examples please

Anti-White: youtube.com/watch?v=3OxmMFFTK8Y

Generic Anti-Feminism: youtube.com/watch?v=UEdhxiQ1wRU

Generic Anti-Feminism: youtube.com/watch?v=pyCsXDDtw0g

Generic Anti-Feminism: youtube.com/watch?v=NejoQMQ5FoA

There are more I believe.

oy vey

Shameless self bump.

fucking man up you child
joining the army would make a man outta yeah instead of watching a >manchild which he is ..

Literally only an e-celeb because of the drama he's involved in. Dumb manlet who browses Reddit.

KEK VULT

youtube.com/watch?v=M25pVfE1WOo

Based Leafy layin the smackdown on that Muslim fucking piece of shit.

You're doing gods work Leafy, keep redpilling those little faggots.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3OxmMFFTK8Y

kek

>Daily reminder that the YouTube channel leafyishere is in the process of redpilling his entire audience (minors).
>his entire audience (minors)

You have to be over 18 to be here user. Reported.

The vast majority of people are not "on the fence" about killing all white people. It's extremely safe to say you disagree with that.

If that's "redpilled" then even most libfags are "redpilled"

leafy is a faggot, all his fans shouldn't be on the internet in the first place.

DO ANY OF YOU FUCKERS KNOW WHAT THE MEANING BEHIND THE WORD "MILLENNIAL" IS? IT'S A PERSON WHO REACHED YOUNG ADULTHOOD AROUND THE YEAR 2000. LEAFY ISNT EVEN A MILLENNIAL HIMSELF BECAUSE HE'S 20 YEARS OLD!!!!

TAKE YOUR FUCKING NORMIE YOUTUBE DRAMA OUT OF HERE! THIS GUY GETS RICH OFF OF YOU UNDERAGE RETARDS!

>American against capitalism

Get the fuck out.

Are you retarded? Not liking some autist that play videogames and cries about youtube for a living is against capitalism? Sorry I insulted your boyfriend you retarded shit.

YOU FUCKING MANCHILD HOW DARE YOU EVEN CLICK ON A LEAFY VIDEO HOLY FUCK YOU 90 IQ FUCKING LOSER KILL YOURSELF HOLY SHIT!11!!11

>THIS GUY GETS RICH OFF OF YOU

Wtf i hate capitalism now.

He seemed like a faggot at first but, I had only seen 1 early video around the apology thing. I guess thats when he got big? Anyway I was just uninterested.

But, seeing this.
kek

at least some kids will be watching this growing up rather than pewdiepies retarded screaming or anything alike.

but his outro music is horrendous. So fucking bad Jesus Christ Muhammad.

still not into you tube other than Mathewmatosis and whatever 4cinny links like dom lemon getting raped.
youtu.be/dAu44wVgb58

How old are you?

This man is a prophet
Learn from him

>Associating common sense with redpilling
Don't start. It'd be like saying Sargon of Acuck or the Amazing Atheist is redpilled.

leafy pls. Don't you already have enough views?

>>Associating common sense with redpilling

hes got a point