Itt: We weed out shitskins and low iq whites

Itt: We weed out shitskins and low iq whites

If you score below 120 KYS

free-iqtest.net/score.asp

>Online IQ test
Found the nigger

Brainlet detected

I took an IQ test once it gave me a 100.

It's fucking stupid, so what if I suck at stupid math and pattern recognition bullshit.

Of to the gas chambers with you

At least I'm not stupid enough to be born mexican you stupid dirty shitskin.

>sees flag
>100 IQ
not surprised
you should pick up sucking dicks as a job since it doesn't require a brain and im sure you'd like it

Kill yourself

>a fucking ROACH
At least I'm not stupid enough to live in a mudslime ridden shithole with a rising dictator

>Online IQ test

Don't feel bad murrifats, with some training your IQ might raise up to mine :^)

Actually surviving an environment like this requires a high IQ and physical ability, I guess that makes you lucky you don't live here ;)

ROACH BTFO

Nice score, which european/turk did you get that screenshot from :^)

>Believing results of free online IQ test
>Having real IQ above 90

Choose one

lol, as if a roach can beat a human

good thing canadians and murrifats count as worms instead.

im scared to take it because ive been fucking up my mind so much lately

clicked at random for all questions and still got this score.

nice test bro

if I were to take as much as yaa ba i'd get all the questions right instantly too

I didn't get the questions right you fucking idiot. I clicked at random and knowingly wrong answers. The test is bullshit as are all online iq tests.

>online iq tests

Got 141IQ on that test but on official tests 77IQ. What now?

>click through random answers before I have a chance to read the questions
>You have an IQ of 104

Nice test OP.

Easy as fuck. First try. That's no real IQ test.

>online IQ test

Anyway, if someone asks for some legit IQ test results, what kind of image would you upload to prove it? Genuinely curious since paying for an official one might make it actually worth showing off.

>he went back and took the full test to show me he's not an idiot like I told him
haha aww, so sensitive and insecure it's adorable :3

you knew if you tried you'd fail the test hard huh? little moron

I'm not the same guy, you dumbass roach

Dont you have a coup to revolt against? You fucking rape child of steppe horsemen

conquer the world

start with a european country, use your intelligence to subvert a rightwing party to your will

hard to differentiate btw idiots sry
I can overthrow a coup but can you overthrow your low IQ? :^)

>everyone here is 5 years old
>get one question right
>130 is
Sasuga, shill.

>click random shit
>get 117
k

By trying to prove your point by using that online IQ test you already failed the first question. That's the real test right there. I'd guess you're sub 100 to be honest.

BTFO Turkroach. My brain has five years until it reaches it's peak level of growth, and I still have a higher score than you.

>stupid people trying to make themselves feel better: the post

now you can post your real score you little dimwit

>see your wrong answers
>take the test again!

ahahahahahahahaha

I got 128 but I doubt it's very accurate...

I scored 20/20 but it took me some time- I was distracted a few times.

What a retarded test. Asking vocab and world jumble questions is what an IQ test isn't supposed to do.

indeed it must be broken or a sham, no american could get something as high as 128

didn't even read the questions just clicked random shit

>Mexican intellectuals

Your shitposting doesn't work in your favour either. I'm going to put this thread on watch actually and see what becomes of it later. This thread has potential.

hush turkroach, dont you have a tank to lay under?

it's based on time even though i sped through it clicking random stuff i noticed one was definitely wrong

I used anzac bodies as pillows and survived it

that makes you smart. congrats.

You're a pathetic excuse for a human, your only true opportunity to feel pride about yourself is boasting in a essentially useless thread on Sup Forums.

I'm willing to bet the whole reason your boasting about your IQ is to vent from the thought that your country was nearly taken over by your own military.

Pathetic cunt, go back to Sup Forums and jerk off to traps.

this is why everyone says Americans are shit at banter
faggots like you who get assblasted at every petty insult on a chinese charcoal-drawing forum

No incorrect answers

>crying so hard about being dumb
l0l
pic related

should've taught your son murrica banter and how to please that muslim cock

Seems pretty accurate, you got lucky.

I see that mommy wommy took off the internet offtime schedule? There's no other reason you'd be on so late at night. 8 AM? You're supposed to wake early at 4 PM today for the bi-weekly Doritos delivery!

Blame the French.
They're worse at banter but couldn't impart dick sucking skills onto them.
Pathetic to be honest.

fuckin retarded mexicans.

WTF HOW?

Am i dumb? The test said I had an iq of 132

Americans how did your education system produce this ?
It doesn't even make sense, and its not funny in the least.

Come on lads.

I did fail the test, did you not read what I wrote? I intentionally picked wrong and random answers. I still got 137. ya dumb dumb

yeah buddy, thats why the Middle East is a bastion of intelligence and science

High IQ my dick, most of you are inbred camel fuckers.

shake my muhfuggin head, and to think the worlds biggest superpower will be inherited by people of your IQ
well at least they taught em how to cry and leave threads like the french left the battlefield

What is that hissing noise? Is it mother breathing through her colossal teeth or is it the tea letting you know it has finally finished brewing?

must suck knowing that incestuous arab to camel rape produces smarter offspring. at least you could acknowledge we're the bastion of science tho, you're welcome

>muh banter

nobody actually finds that shit charming britbro. It's actually obnoxious

i fuck your mother more then i fuck pierogi

>Online IQ test
If you take this seriously, you're probably retarded.

That's ok. You're average. Nothing wrong with that. Just means you aren't special in the intelligence area.

The moe pedoshit, however, is not ok.

Bow before me, peasants.

Also getting massacred by niggers, France left them that from their Haiti experience.

Though it saddens me to think that the US is considered a superpower, they really lowered the bar since the old European Empires fell.

no one claimed it was charming lad
the banter itself is meant to be a good laugh, the "muh banter" is meant to be patronizing.

And in all honesty Thaibro can you blame me for being patronizing towards someone who makes posts like and ?

:DDDDD

got 142. Fucked up on the 4 sided question because after seeing 20 of those fucking shapes I had enough

>falling for the iq meme

literally 115 iq starter pack tier

>124
am I stupid/

I really don't see the difference except that American boy is forthcoming with his anger. "Banter" is just a codeword for "I'm butthurt but I'm trying to hide it as best as I can by being a passive aggressive cunt" there's nothing funny about jabbing people with little insults because they upset you.

get on my level plebs

of course you don't find it charming since you're the butt of most jokes in the planet xd
I guess any nation will turn dumb if your kids are fed catholic verses and peanut butter everyday cuz mummy is an independent woman and needs to give boss a bj for her career so he can't cook for the kid. combine it with some inbreeding and prescribing opiates to children for a cold you have the perfect recipe for tards who are afraid to take an IQ test knowing reality.

If you think "banter" involves actually getting upset you're misunderstanding.
That's the difference between banter and an argument, no one gets annoyed over banter. Or no one is meant to.

Never understood why people had to take insults to heart all the time, its a bit of fun.
Makes the board a bit more lighthearted.

Is 137this good ?

sorry for the this kek

Went through each question as fast as possible

Blue-pilled leftist here.

How does it feel to be my inferior, Sup Forums?

if it was an actual IQ test then it would be very good, on an online IQ test just ignore the result.

If you actually care try getting a MENSA IQ test or something along those lines, your government might offer one (unsure, I hear some govts do)

Private is the way to go, make sure its a reputable company etc

Holy shit there is 25

for real, americans and canadians are so sensitive and insecure like a woman around these parts, gotta admire aussies and brits for their manliness

What did you put as age/gender? I only got 172 as 27/M with all answers correct.

>datamining
Not gonna fall for that one again

Jesus you really are a roach LOL

Unfortunately your dictator survived like one as well.

I knew people who wanted to move to turkey when I was younger.

Needless to say, they're still fucking here. lmao

I got a 139 and I consider myself to be a fucking idiot

>nation of convicts

Usually I'd make fun of you for being in high school but I'm pretty sure you don't have money to run them since you spent it all on Erdogan's palace.

keep em there, we have enough poo2loos as is
stay mad you single cell organism lol

someone get lower i dare you

you should be thankful to obongo for making more special eds than before
though i wouldn't be surprised if you were to repeat special ed kek

my uncle used to own a place in Turkey back when it was all Brits who owned the flats in the complex

apparently it was really nice
he sold out the minute it was more Turk than Brit
I wonder why?
Though tbf the roaches here don't seem to be the bad ones.
I think we get a lot of Secular Turks here?

Lad one of the biggest issues with the world is how confident the stupid are, and how modest the intelligent are.

Albeit it is an online IQ test.
If you care take a legit one.

>Using online IQ tests
The only real IQ tests take several hours and are administered by degree holding psychologists. I have had two done, and out of principle, I will not tell you my score.

/sci/ has posts like this all the time. They're often followed by, "oh I got a 120, I'll never be the next Einstein," or some shit like that. Stop thinking that your IQ has anything to do with how successful you will be. If your IQ is below 100, you can still live a perfectly normal, rewarding life. You might not be a rocket scientist, but we don't need a world of just rocket scientists.

Anyone who claims to get higher than a 140 on any of these online tests is an idiot. If you know the answers, you can take the test over again until you get every question right. Also, statistically, none of you will get higher than a 140. Sup Forums doesn't represent some special selection bias.

Finally, don't fall for this pathetic attempt at data mining. The site linked doesn't even end in .com. If you are stupid enough to even trust this website to determine your IQ, I would go ahead and subtract 60 points from whatever score it gave you.

Seriously, you guys are a bunch of fucking idiotic cunts.