youtube.com/watch?v=wlN6NsbWAQg
youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IS THIS DOG ALL BARK

OR DOES HE HAVE SOME BITE?

At that point you put the dog down.

hahaha since when is straight up kicking a dog whispering

The way the webm cuts off just as he kicks it gets me every time.

for me it is the face he makes

man that dog hates shitskins

wtf that dog went from cute to deadly in less than a second

It's called physical whispering, dumbass.

>‘Dog Whisperer’ Cesar Millan Sued After Dog Attack

youtube.com/watch?v=NJt77kaY8EY

For everyone's info, he adopted that dog cause the owners wanted to put it down and he managed to recover it.
I guess after what happened with his wife abandoning him and his best buddy dog dying he felt like he had to do something.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlN6NsbWAQg

That guy is actually based, it was obvious that at some point he would get bitten.

Yeah, not surprising.

>he felt like he had to do something.

he basically had to to save his career

Nah that thing was a nervous wreck. Nothing but fear in his eyes.

Cesar is actually a retard who uses decades old training techniques. Just about every dog trainer in the world thinks he's stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM

that was well after he lost the show

Dogs are shit tier animals and pets.

i'm sure he didn't retire and still works with dogs

which is pretty hard to do if people mainly remember you kicking them full force

yeah a jewtube video is sure to fix his career, stop grasping at straws

shoo shoo toxoplasmosis victim

AYO HOL UP....*barks at literally nothing for several hours*
....LEMME GET DIS STRAIT.....
*attacks toddler unprovoked*
.....YOU BE SAYIN...LIKE....
*vomits unidentifiable bile on carpet*
...WE WUZ....SUM...
*farts rancid corpse gas*
....SUM FINNA....
*kills neighbours cat*
....LIKE...SUM FINNA.....
*tears brand new $7000 mattress to pieces*
.....WE WUZ SUM.....
*consistently stinks like putrid shit*
....MANS BEST FRIIIIIIIEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN-
*gets hit by car*

He is fucking terrible. All he does is instill fear in a dog. He stares it down, kicks it, walks it into a corner...everything he does is pure retard

>hollywood cunt soccer wives treat their dogs like shit and have to call a mexican to scare them into submission

dogs are supposed to bark when they see strangers, it's kind of the main reason we have dogs as pets. they're the cheapest, most efficient, most adaptable and flexible alarm system you can possibly have

and they make for great friends if you treat them right. we had a dog when i was a kid that would bark whenever someone stepped into our parkway or parked their car outside our house, and then as soon as we told him to stop he would stop, and if he smelled or heard or saw someone he knew we were friends with he would immediately stop barking and go back to his bed

Wheres the full vid, wanna see how fucked up his hand got

Just about every dog trainer in the world wished to take his place.

criminally underrated post

Sure pal.

Scroll up, not too bad.

a dog just attacked your fucking hand and wont let go

what are you supposed to do, ask it nicely to stop?
you guys are fucking faggots no lie

>Just about every dog trainer in the world thinks he's stupid

I feel like you're full of shit

There's one thing he said right though. It's a goddamn dog, stop treating it like it's your kid or something.

ikr

Bullshit

If you watched the show you'd see that the dog was just plain agressive and violent about it's food.

Yeah, he's. Most people praise him except for the typical hippies retards that think we need to treat dogs as fucking humans.

AYO HOL UP....*barks at literally nothing for several hours*....LEMME GET DIS STRAIT.....*attacks toddler unprovoked*.....YOU BE SAYIN...LIKE....*vomits unidentifiable bile on carpet*...WE WUZ....SUM...*farts rancid corpse gas*....SUM FINNA....*kills neighbours cat*....LIKE...SUM FINNA.....*tears brand new $7000 mattress to pieces*.....WE WUZ SUM.....*consistently stinks like putrid shit*....MANS BEST FRIIIIIIIEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN-*gets hit by car*

>81552693
He is based as fuck desu

That is literally how you domesitcate animals, retard. They're not capable of reason. You can't have a fucking coversation with it.

All you can do is dominate it.

t. Muhamed

t. dogfucker

Sounds like your mom.

thanks for your opinion but im going to believe professional organizations of verterinary behaviorists over you, a NEET on a Laotian Marvel Enthusiasts BBS

*Is a factually dumber animal with no use that is actually worse at surviving on its own than a dog*
*Meows*

tfw we had to put our dog down for behaviour like this

>Just about every dog trainer in the world thinks he's stupid

How many fucking dog owners do you know that makes you feel confident enough to draw such a conclusion?

id literally beat that dog to death right then and there

dog trainers*

t. numale

That's really cool of him.

I would like a crossover show with My 600lb Life

Did you know that at least 75% of bitches suffer from some kind of hearing loss?

>professional organizations of verterinary behaviorists

link one source

My dog is racist against black people. Can't stand them. Immediately wants to bite them.

I like dogs but you're an /an/ idiot.

I bet you talk to your dog and anthropomorphize the shit out of it. It doesn't fucking understand what you say, only your tone and stance.

Cesar is the only one I've seen that isn't bullshit.

fuck yeah, Iguanodon doesn't take shit from anyone

>Cesar tries to take a slice of pizza away from Steven
>Steven chomps down on his hand in anger
>Cesar begins violently kicking Assanti in his fat rolls and tits, trying to make him let go
>gets a foot caught in one of the fat folds, loses his balance and falls over
>crew runs over to help and manage to free him, but not before Cesar loses a finger

>when you're born millions of years too early for the thug life, but just in time to shank a bitch

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM

>you see? He's just a man.

if a dog does something wrong and you beat the shit out of it, it learns not to do it

>this week on the dog kickerer .

If my dog ever bit me I would stomp on it's head until it died

>that first YouTube comment by some lady who was trained by her cat

Dude is pretty hardcore. I'd never have my face that close to an aggressive dog, nor would I have my crotch that near to it either.

>dog bites necrosis leg of fatass
>dies of blight instantly
>"OWW MUH LEG"

>You like to bite, huh? bite my dick, then. Bite it, you faggot. Woof woof, motherfucker.

Jesus christ, Cesar.

a dog needs a god owner to actually be useful. the main reason shit dogs exist is because of shit owners.

t. retard

Has anyone ever been bit by a dog? I'm amazed he just kicked it and not mashed its face, because that's what mot would do.

He's a good guy.

That and inbreeding making dogs like pit bulls mentally retarded with retard strength.

I've never seen such an aggressive homosexual host a family program.

I swear his fetish is roleplaying as an alphadog and he enacts this fetish on every male dog owner. Trying to watch this show with my sister makes me extremely uncomfortable, almost like watching the walking dead with dom Negan and sub Rick.

yea get your hand close to his mouth. god you're fucking stupid

What the fuck he speaks spanish?

Your hand is already in his mouth retard. If you wind up with both hands in his mouth then you deserve to die.

so now both hands end up in mouth? you wouldn't survive a dog attack

I've only ever been nipped. Except one time a little to medium sized dog bit my face when I was a little kid but its mouth wasn't big enough to quite grab my face. And then once when I was trick r treating and it bit me in the upper pubic area and my neighbor awkwardly and cautiously checked my groin area to see if it drew blood.

One of my biggest fears is getting mauled by some big ass dog like a rottweiler. I'm a pretty big guy but I feel like it would be sort of difficult to get amdog like that off of you.

Would bashing them in the face with punches do anything? It must not because it never seems to phase dogs in dog attack videos. Seems like if you punched their snout hard enough though it would make them back off.

wtf is that music? this a kid show not no wild west showdown lol

Rottweiler took a chunk out of my arm in kindergarten. Got a kind of cool scar on my arm from it

any1 know the episode where he punches a dog in the throat. It involves a dishwasher.

Nearly got bit on my way back from watching kino.

My plan was to have my leg forward so he'd bite that and smash his face with my hands. But the owner called it back before getting bit.

>It involves a dishwasher.

No, it wouldn't help. Most people would just flail about and hit its head because that's what would happen in a panic, seen it happen. Cesar did the right and smart thing.

*makes clicking noise*
*kicks dog in the ass*
>"You see, he's responding to my clicking, he knows I'm the alpha just by the tone of my voice"
*makes clicking noise*
*punches dog in the face*
*dog cowers into corner*
>"See, he's starting to relax."

Something about the dog attacking the dishwasher or doing something with it.

I think you're just gay for Ceasar, user

His shtick is that he's super attractive to women.

>implying im wrong
kys lad.

Why are dogs so retarded?

they cut the part where he whips it for ten minutes with a unbent coat hanger

>kicks dog in the head
>dogs gets angry and attacks him
>"wtf your dog is violent?"
>*makes clicking noises*
>spits dog in face and stomps on its paw
>dog back into corner crying
>look at the dog, it knows i'm the fucking alpha male here

is he retarded?

Daily reminder that only mudslimes and sociopaths don't like dogs

>dog
>deadly

pussy

false, sociopaths tend to like animals more than people.

Let me kick you in the nuts, see if you can whisper

>petcucks think the animal gives a shit about them
>petcucks are willing to live in hair,piss and shit
>petcucks cant even travel or stay out overnight
>petcucks have to pay thousands to veterinarians

You're right, that's why they tend to torture and kill them

quick
post dogkino

at this point its clear you don't have any idea what you're talking about

there is literally nothing wrong with being a sociopath