Sup Forums why do minorities in media trigger you so much?

Sup Forums why do minorities in media trigger you so much?

Its so funy seeing you fat edgelords RRREEE yourselfs into oblivion when theres a female/ asian / black/ gay character on screen.

But all jokes aside, how come you get so goddamn upset over it? Is it a meme or do you really get your feelings hurt when there are minorities depicted in media?

>for EG, Rey and Finn in star wars.

These 2 characters are infinitely better then luke and Han will ever be.

Yet because they arent white men you guys have to constantly hold back your tears whilst telling everyone how cucked we have become.

So whats up with that?

Are people really this fragile?

Attached: images-1.png (766x400, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

screengeek.net/2019/11/16/the-mandalorian-female-characters-backlash/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokenism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looking for some honest answers and civil discussions.

Nice bait, but you're defeated by your own logic. Minorities are the ones that scream and cry that they arent included enough. They're only in there because white people let them be.

It is not bait. It is a very genuine question. Ive never heard of a minority complaining tbat they arent included enough.

are you joking or do you live under a rock?
screengeek.net/2019/11/16/the-mandalorian-female-characters-backlash/

Attached: EJiHiFbXUAAwSdK.jpg (1920x1440, 347K)

Thinking that twitter feminazis are a good representation of minorities is the same as thinking Sup Forums users are a good representation of the world

Still no legitimate responses?

I suppose its just a meme

>Ive never heard of a minority complaining tbat they arent included enough.
show examples of people complaining about not being included
>those don't count
where do you think minorities go to complain about "muh representation" other than one of the most used social media sites in the world? Twitter is a much better representation of the world than Sup Forums is.

I'm done feeding you troll let this tread die in peace

because it is usually stupid tokenism and usually doesn't represent how people are in real life? It also usually winds up feeling forced as hell and relies on bad stereotypes.

Nice bait niggerlover

No thats just the way you choose to see it.

How is it tokenism?

Real original post there man. Idk how you come up with it.

You completely discredited your post with the example of the new SW protags. People don’t dislike them because of race/gender, but because they’re objectively the worst protagonists depicted in the main series. Partly due to writing, partly due to directing. Not just horrible acting, but not really great either.

It is basically the definition of tokenism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokenism

/thread

>be you
>losing argument across the board
>"real original"

come on are you even trying?

>objectively the worst protags

Please explain. Refrain from any use of minority talk (ie. Black or female)

How am i losing? Its not even an arguement i have posted a legit question and not a single person has given me an answer lol

You are literally wrong about nobody giving some kind of answer. Fuck off.

don't bite them bait. he's just a fag looking for attention. he's already be btfo'd by like 3 different people. watch him respond to this with something about how no one's given him a satisfactor anwser and he's right and blah blah blah. Sad honestly

Luke
>random kid
>learns about jedi and force
>plays with sword
> decides to raid the one of most heavily guarded bases the empire has to offer
>comes up against the most lethal forces in the galaxy
>survives
>becomes rebel leader because idk he just kinda does
>leads an attack on THE most heavily guarded base in the galaxy
> uses the force because um i dont fucken know, he just does
>last week he was a kid who didnt even know what a jedi or the force was
>does a handstand and runs around a jungle for a bit
>lifts some rocks
>survives a fight with the most bad ass sith lord in the universe because somehow he just does idk.
>is not considered THE strongest jedi to ever exist? Idk anynore he just is ok
>turns the most evil sith lord in the universe back to the lightside because the movie needs a happy end

Please explain how this is any better than Reys arc?

The reason for no women in the Mandalorian is the same reason why there are little to no women in various other jobs:

Loggers (94.9% male)
Roofers (98.3% male)
Garbage collectors (91.4% male)
Steelworkers (98% male)
Miners (99.9% male)
Fishing workers (99.9% male)
Truck drivers (94% male)

Bounty hunting should be also be added to that list.

>inb4
>those aren't answers!
>why hasn't anyone given me an answer?
>guess no one can prove me wrong

Luke loses his first battle with Vader
Rey kick Kylo's ass (who is a trained killer) in their first lightsaber battle

imagine trying this hard and not even posting it on Sup Forums

You're just wrong, and rolling.
Fuck off nigger.

He puts up a solid fight for a little while.

Hes only known about the force for about a week. Meanwhile darthvader has killed 100s if not 1000s of jedi, from padawans to masters. People who have dedicated their whole lives to the force have lasted mere seconds against vader. Yet somehow a 19yo kid who didnt even know the force existed until last week somehow puts up a decent fight AND manages to escape?

Kylo is weak and he isnt even a real sith. Rey knows about the force and the jedi, so whilst it is abit weird that shes so strong with it after such a short time, you can imagine that she knows a lot about it and knows how to sort of control it to a degree.

Luke went from totally oblivious to its existence to using it to fight the most powerful sithlord to ever exist is about a week.

Yet Rey is a mary sue.

Does it give me some small joy to thoroughly enjoy something that I know some rube hates because they believe it's part of some Satan worshipping Jewish conspiracy to turn the planet into a communist fag colony?

I wish I could say yes.

Attached: 6f82b9be-53f0-4f74-9f6d-9e4e66bdfb16.jpg (560x726, 129K)

That reasoning holds about as much water as a cheese grater. Rey’s battle with Kylo is incomparable to Luke’s conflict with Vader. Luke went up against one of the most powerful force users to ever exist who had been through so much, circumstantially, that his expertise was off the charts. Of course he wasn’t going to win first try. Rey, a novice, went up against some kid who hasn’t been a force user much longer than her who’s overly emotional and is reluctant in literally all of his conflicts. A fifth grader fighting a high schooler is going to lose. A first grader fighting a cry baby second grader stands a chance.

>Vader was going super easy on Luke as he wanted to recruit him. If he wanted to kill him he'd be dead
>Kylo had trained for years with Luke, grew up with him, was basically the great grandson of the force and was super pissed at the time making him stronger with the dark side and out to kill Rey.
>There is no reason Rey shouldn't have be insta killed unless she was a Mary Sue.

It's like you didn't even watch the movies dude come on.

If he wanted to recruit him he would just force choked him unconscious and then brought him to an interrogation room lile kylo did to rey, then he woulda twisted and broken his mind like sheev did to him, whilst teaching him the dark side against his will.

Thats a bs excuse and you know it.

Luke survived because they wanted a cool lightsaber duel to top obiwan and vader in ANH, but obviously they couldnt kill off luke.

Hes literally got plot armour.

>Reys arc
Good one

Vader knew he was Luke's father. Why wouldn't he try to talk to Luke?

Because father or not he is still the most evil being in the galaxy and knows first hand that the path to the dark skde is suffering and hate. Not talking and reasoning.

Vader 100% wouldnt have issue with torturing his own estranged son if it meant turning him.

He was fully ready to kill obiwan in rots, a man who was literally like a father/ brother to him, who je had known and lived with for over 20 years.

Luke only survived because the plot required him to

Minority here

Because they don’t include us to be fair, they include use to sell more. They rather focus on a character’s skin color than a character’s personality or story. It’s stupid.

If you're showing an ad for South California, and it has not a single spic in it, then I agree that's just completely stupid, but if you show me a fucking spic, a nigger, and a nigerian in an ad for Vermont, Its fucking retarded.

This is an opinion.

Add 1 black to a cast of whites and its token.

Add multiple blacks to a cast of a few whites and its done to please the minorities.

Theres no winning here.