Alright so basically, there's this girl right? We've been best friends since last year...

Alright so basically, there's this girl right? We've been best friends since last year. I fell in love with her about 5 months ago. Two months ago we started cuddling. She had a boyfriend then, i fucking hated him. He's outta the picture now. Started kissing, girl fell in love with me. Was juggling relationships between me and him. She's a genuine girl with a big heart. She really did love the guy. I'ma speed up a bit. Basically, we had sex last Wednesday, and we started really believing we were in a relationship. I fucked up. Bad. I went over to my ex boyfriend's house this monday to return something (it's fucking complicated don't ask, but no one else was gonna give it back to him) it had been 6 months since I'd seen him last. I wanted to see if he was ok. I gotta big fucking heart, I worry about everyone. He fucking escalated shit, and I fucking let him suck my dick. I feel fucking terrible. I'm so fucking sad that I betrayed her fucking trust bros. I told her when I got home. She took it well at first, but things are getting worse. Out connection is getting all fucked up. I don't know what to do. I genuinely love her and want to be with her for the rest of my life. I just shot her trust in me that I've built up over a year.

Attached: beyond salty.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Fucking fag

u let a dude suck ur dick over a girl?
nigga u got a much bigger problem
u flamin

Should have kept your mouth shut, or he should have.

Virgins

But how can you prove it?

Attached: 1575249209235.jpg (480x477, 42K)

Are you a nigger?

I suppose I can't. This crippling heart ache of betraying the trust of someone I love is absolutely real though user. Also nice cat pic.

have sex

You and your ex should Eiffel Tower her

Your girl was juggling relationships between you and him. How about you do the modern degenerate poly thing, and have a triple relationship?

I know. I hate myself.

Rope faggot

Imagine ruining a good thing because you're too dumb to keep your dick in your pants. She deserves someone better.

One hunnid

If I rope myself she'll rope herself probably dude. Can't be having that happen.

You shouldn't have told her. Shit happens man, but ANYTHING than could compromise your ideal outcome has got to be controlled.

At this point its up to her.
Learn from this in the future.

As someone who made a similar mistake, also learn to control your boners. 20 minutes of fun is not worth the loss of one you love.

Trust me, I know that. I still love her though, and I'm gonna try and make it right. I have no other options.

Your girlfriend probably wants someone who says no when other people offer to suck his dick. Turns out, you're not that kind of person right now. You can drag this relationship out and prolong everybody's pain if you want to, but that's all you'll get for your effort: more pain.

Going forward, if you'd like to be the kind of person who doesn't cheat, you'll have to work on developing some self-control. No doubt there are hundreds of other areas of your life where your lack of self-control is causing you issues. Let this girl go, fix yourself, and find another relationship once you've developed as a person enough to handle one.

I won't take you inte heaven you females neckbeard whore.
Guess who got cucked by 5 female rapists?
That's right. You!

How does she feel about dating a fag? She probably hates it now. You fucking degenerate.

Thank you. This actually helps a bit. If I get away with this one, I'll never fuck up the same way again. If I don't, well I'ma probably go fucking crazy man.

well you're a known gay homosexual, you really should stick to buttfags and let Men have the women (we know how to wrangle them).

Attached: BB21C767-596F-493A-976F-051CE66EB004.jpg (758x738, 61K)

Wtf

Despite sounding like a prick, you're probably right. I'm not gonna take your opinion as gospel just yet though guy.

you're just another drama-loving, self-obsessed gay who can't say no to cock. do the right thing and leave her alone. she deserves better.

Ok captain straight of the missionary position isles

I'm bisexual. I hate it. It's fucking horrible to feel sexual tension with both sexes.

tl;dr
OP is a faggot

No. I'm not. I have genuine feelings for her. Ive let myself get hurt to be there for her many times. I'd crawl butt ass naked and drag my dick through a mile of glass just to see her dumb smile. How about you go out and actually talk to a female user

Honey I'm not him, but that's not fair. I'm bi too, but I don't fuck every tom, dick, sally and elizabeth. you messed up bigtime, man-up and tell her. maybe she's sucking some cock on the side? you two need to communicate what your relationship's going to be, you haven't talked about being exclusive, have you?

No he's right dude. You need to come to terms with this. Just accept how gay you are and stop ruining this girls chance at having fun with people who'll actually appreciate her. Asshole.

Yeah life is hard when you'll apparently fuck anything that moves. Have you fucked a dog yet?

She knew I'm bi. But you're right about the exclusive part. That wasn't in the plan though chief. I want to be exclusive to her. I fucked up and thought with my dick instead of my head we communicate alot to begin with. It's what made our friendship work so damn well.

STOP!!

Well you just need to talk to her. I guess you don't even have to tell about being intimate w your ex tbh, since you weren't exclusive.
Since you're really into her, tell her you want to be exclusive (if you do)? That kind of friendship is rare, you two could have something good -- it does have to be built on trust though

Don’t come crawling to us you stupid fucking faggot, you did this shit yourself, welcome to your shitshow of a life, you’re a fucking circus animal, you made these decisions and now you want Sup Forums to help you?! you’re fucking pathetic, tell that girl that she should find someone better to date and then I would like you to purchase 80 gallons of the purest sulfuric acid, pour it into your bathtub, stick your useless faggot penis into it, then position a noose above the tub and hang youself, then when you die you plop right into the water and your entire body will dissolve

No you people need to figure your shit out. If you're going to be poly or pan or whatever buzzword you kids latch on to then do it with other undisciplined pigs, not good hearted young women.

just think about how you would feel if she went to her ex's house knowing how fucked it would be and ending up letting him dig her out to bust a quick one out of empathy

Thanks for your advice. This helps. The problem is I already told her. She took it well at first, got real bad about it, then she's doin better now. I still fucking hate myself for it. I'm not one hundred percent sure but I think I can salvage it. I'm gonna earn her trust back. I keep telling her how sorry I am, and she keeps saying it's fine. It doesn't feel fine though. There's a silent disconnect between us now. The golden thread we had is damaged. I need to fix it. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Some other's in this thread are right. I don't deserve her. Not anymore. But if she let's this mistake go, I'll never make it again. She's to important to me.

Thanks I'll consider this sounds like a really good idea man. Have a good day user

I feel sorry for the poor broad if she's really dumb enough to trust you again.

I'm not gonna fuck up the same way twice. I can't.

Wanna hear something funny guys? I fucking told her, and I started breaking the fuck down. You know what she said? She was afraid she couldn't make me feel better anymore.

It's clearly in your nature. Idk how old you are but you are developing a very bad habit. Habits are hard to break. Gay or not, cheating just gets easier and easier and soon they'll all be the same, and you'll be wondering why you can't have a real loving relationship.

We're to fucking stupid to leave eachother. Me and this dumb girl. Fuck.

Sounds like a really nice girl user. It takes a certain kind of person to feel betrayal and then in turn put the feelings of someone like you first. No wonder you love her. You fucked up kid.

I know I fucked up. I'm gonna make it right. I don't fucking know how, but I will. She's the best thing in my life and I hurt her like that. And she dusts herself off, and asks me if I'm ok? Fucking damn. She's way to good for me man. I almost want her to hate me.

Take it slow. You'll be alright. I'm sure she understands but dont be surprised if she explores other options. If you really love her you'll maintain a friendship at the very least and who knows where that will end up in time.

Important lesson to learn here: don't let exboyfriends your GF suck your dick when they escalate shit quickly

>best friends
found the problem.

TL;DR: a girl will never fall in love for a 'FRIEND'. There may be some infatuation, albeit driven by other factors (she just had some argument with her bf and decided it was time to administer herself some temporary 'emotions', and you just were the most available faggot to pump and dump).

>inb4 im offended

Attached: 35i0hu1.jpg (577x406, 68K)

Haha you're so mentally weak you let your carnal desires for flesh ruin you.

That's why he's a COOOOOMMMMMMERRRRRRR

Btw ameriturds believe that 'dating' equals to the right of having pre-marital sex.
that's why the US is literally committing suicide

Attached: 1575369591361.jpg (497x427, 29K)

Yes, you fucked up. Your relationship is over and you aren’t helping her by dragging it along. You are actually making it worse. But here’s the good news. She isn’t the only good person in the world. She isn’t the only person for you. The concept of “the one” is Hollywood crap. There are many many people out there for you. So break up with her, go no contact with her and your ex, and get your life in order. Have the discipline not to go out with anyone for a while. Then start dating again.