13 Reasons Why

last thread was archived

Bretty good was hoping he would go all fucking mad and get revenge on each of the people though

Tyler has you covered senpai

Couldn't make it past episode 3. It's like a shitty degrassi that takes itself way too seriously.

Yeah I also really like the darker and edgier After School Special reboot.

Oh I forgot to add that I did actually like how they told the story. Everything else about it blew ass and I couldn't make it through the whole series

I wish the stuff on the last few tapes hadn't been so predictable.

How the series should have ended:

>main character is actually really the bad guy and did something terrible to cause her ragequit from irl
>next season or last episode lead in begins with camera dipshit explaining on tapes why he went all We Need To Talk About Kevin

It really picks up around episode 9 though and then it keeps on going full speed til the end

10-13 are a little disappointing from all the buildup

JEFF BEST BOY

Watching this with the fiancee and we are on ep. 6 and this shit is predictable as fuck. They give away the rape in the the third episode or something like that. it's okay, I'll give it that.

I liked it because it's angsty and tense but yeah some of the shit you can see coming across the length of the SanFran bay

Watching it now, I know how it ends but I can barely make it to that point.

Whiny teenagers, who fucking cares

Do they? I've been cleaning my room whilst watching this.. how?

But why did he have to go;_; I hate HATE HATE THAT ROASTIE

>that soundtrack

SOCIAL PRESSURES

EXIST

>tfw no friend who will help you with girls

>:(

I marathoned it 2 days ago, loved it, deleted it, and now I'm downloading it again. I'm literally gonna marathon it again tonight/tomorrow.

I don't know why I'm doing this. Please help me. I think it broke something.

Yeah but Jeff was trying to get girls into him he couldn't give a shit about. He wanted a chick somewhere on a spectrum between Hannah and Skye

geek ladies didn't exist at his school tho

>Hey user, need a ride?

I was getting into it, but they blast you with every cliche in the first few episodes. The suicide bitch set herself up for ALL of it.

>Do they? I've been cleaning my room whilst watching this.. how?

The interracial couple talk about jail time in the pool house. So that only conclusions are rape, murder, or robbery as far a high school bs goes. Knowing horny high school kids its most likely rape.

I liked the twitchy awkward boy becoming a manipulative game player thing they had going on

reminded me of durarara and my other weeb shit animes

i literally just finished it.
been watching on and off over the past week.
it was predictable as fuck and a little cringey but it was ok i guess

didn't like the ending though but i guess it's like a hit or miss kind of thing if you are into open interpretation kinda ending shit.

it was an alright show, just predictable

i couldn't watch the bathtub part without covering my eyes.

Can they please make an alternative TV Show where Clay and Hannah get together and live a happy life?

Asking for a friend.

What was the point in showing tyler with all those guns when they did nothing with it?

He kinda did, he was just very procedural about it. Clever how he decides to cut his losses with Bryce by offering to buy drugs so he has a way to show trust by also doing something illegal and act like he won't pull the confession

>Whiny teenagers, who fucking cares
Well it sure as fuck starts out that way, but then it becomes pretty dark and depressing

Buildup for season 2's opening story

it's really difficult to push through the whiny teen bullshit at the start but i'm glad i stuck through it.

i got what i wanted out of it so i'm happy.

Did you shed a tear at any point?

Eww dude

I nearly did when she called him Helmet on the tape near the end

dunno why but it got me

Those drugs aren't even illegal in Cali anymore

why was it such a big deal

not really but i think a scene might hit me like a week later or something because i tend to not react to sad shit fast.

if you actually liked this show you have extremely bad taste and should probably stick to playing video games

kek good on ya dude. I had a lump in my throat a few times. I shed a tear at the end of ep 3 or 4 when her parents were crying on the sofa. The fucking piano playing in the background just killed me.

God damn fucking show.

>those digits

here is your tape.

recommend me a better show. fyi, if you say rick and morty i will punch you on the face.

Im not sitting through 8 episodes of bullshit to get to something good. I just can't do it man.
It did seriously make me want to binge degrassi again though

quarry
the knick

This show is so boring and melodramatic.

These "brutal" scenes in the later episodes best be worth it..

Are you a woman currently PMSing or have you not experienced much?

There's literally nothing there that you haven't seen if you've watched Rules of Attraction or Heathers

don't hype yourself up too much mate.
i think i did and it might have ruined the experience.

lol there is no brutal scenes

theres a 10 second rape scene and she slits her wrists

thats it

>season 2 will be 13 VHS tapes about tyler shooting up the school
This would be amazing

Lost.

hi damon

malcom in the middle

My main gripe is the writing, aside from the horrible, out of place dialogue.
>Hey, it's bad slut shaming a girl just because she wanted to do normal things with her jock boyfriend.
>But she's totally not a slut, it was just a kiss!

At least have the guts to say she let him finger her and had a picture of her pussy, starting this shit because of a PANTY SHOT is absolutely fucking retarded.

I will check these out
I will not watch Lost. I watched 1 season it's shit. It's same thing every episode

>oooo polar bear mystery
>cliffhanger
>come back next week!
>next week
>oooo smoke mystery
>cliffhanger
>come back next week!!

JJ Abrams' unmedicated ADD is really popular TV ratings gold for some reason

Sadly, it ruined Star Trek

I think netflix and most other major corporations are scared of backlash over actually portraying real teenage behavior because of the underage thing.

>I will check these out

watch the knick first. its the most kino show of the past 5 years

I-I love her!

>everyone tells Clay his tape is the worst
>Tony straight up says hes the reason Hannah killed herself
>Clays tape is actually just Hannah saying its not his fault and hes the only good person she ever knew
I legit dont understand this, was it simply to build tension and hype for Clays tape?

i think that was his backup ,he might deny everything and not talk about the surprise buttsex but he was known to sell people weed if you said you really needed and were out of it .
bryce is underdeveloped as fuck , the other did shit but the show also showed their side of things bryce was a real friend to justin (xept the gf rape thing) and basically helped everyone who asked him anything and generally was nice (xept the rape stuff) . show should have built him up some more to show why he views women the way he does .

isnt this a miniseries tho ?, i mean there is a book and they finished the book's story didnt they ?. also the series's name is very specific and would seem kinda silly if the next season dosnt have exactly 13 reasons for something .

they'd never do such a thing but an alternate-reality thing where all the reasons she lists dont happen but shit still manages to get fucked would be cool.
maybe hannah lives but her life is shit and skye kills herself or something.

Yes this piece of shit show

this
worse shit than this show happens in just about any hs anywhere but i'm not sure if you make it too real it'd even get aired.

Yes you watched it after knowing the spoilers. That usually kills a show for most people.

>the black girl said salad shaming

goddamn it.

be sure to get her consent, user, or someone might kill themselves

I was Clay's photo double

That's what made superbad so popular. While it was over the top, it actually portrayed high school kids somewhat accurately. It was a played out story, but they nailed it. I remember watching it senior year and found the characters pretty relatable

I know that but everyone keeps saying how hard the suicide is to watch and the water overflowing etc etc
And the rapez

Is this the female Elliot Rodger?

>water overflowing

why do they always do this in shows/movies when someone commits suicide in a bathtub

Those proportions on her face remind me of something

Who is best girl?

me

10/10 taste desu, i wish they made more knick seasons . and yea while the subject of the show is shitty teen drama its pretty well made and really got to me at some points .

if there's one thing i just couldn't believe about this show is how the people walked around in their houses with their shoes on.
fuck, sometimes they were in fucking bed with their shoes on fucking animals

forgot a comma at the end.

>i couldn't watch the bathtub part without covering my eyes.
fuckin same. the one-shot where she's found by her parents is just torture

Really common in the United States except among Asian-American families or people who have traveled a lot

Why is Justin such a cuck?

Hannah watches her friend get raped and I'm supposed to feel sorry for her..
Nah m8 bleed bitch

Do you only watch PG or 15 rated films?
It's not that deep, man.

did you even watch the scene?

>she couldnt make him his own seperate tape saying all she wanted to say to him without implying she killed herself because of him
yes, its lazy writing for a shitty plot device .also
>he cant go though the tapes fast and has to do one every couple of days . even when its in his best interests to just sit through it all and get the facts to deal with he other tape people .
better yet she could apologize to the beta dude obsessed with her for sperging out and sit on his beta faggot face for the rest of highschool as stress relief.
also
>accuses counselor of not following up and talking things though with her when she told him about her shit
>not talk shit through with asian jock or clay when she was bitchy to both and both would fuck her and be ok bfs

But she's depressed and can't consider her actions, pushes people away so feel compassion for her!

i wonder how suicidals feel watching this show.

Yes, you should watch films/series that aren't only available on Netflix.

Both of you need to realise that this show will affect some people and not others. If you have a sister or daughter you may relate more, or if you've had a traumatic experience this might trigger an emotional response.

We're not all the same, anons. No point calling eachother retards because one of you cried and the other one didn't.

My gf used to have issues like this (tried to off herself a few times when she was younger).
I'd like to hear what she thinks of it but would not feel right exposing her to it

She'll find it of her own accord user, or she'll ignore it. If you both watch/like the same shows sometimes then why not. She won't kill herself because dumb bloody Hannah did. Hannah was an idiot, they all were, but I still enjoyed the show

that's why her character pissed me off so much . if anyone should have KYSed themselves its justin,shit life, lots of baggage , only friend attacks him cucks him and rapes the gf he loves or sheri with her basically killing a cool dude everyone loves because she cant report a sign is knocked down or even just sit there with emergency lights on the car until cops come, dosnt even have to tell him she did it.

yeah basically if you've ever experienced heavy shit this who might make you feel some things.

i did

Nah it's not that I'm concerned she'll be triggered. I just feel it's insensitive? I dunno

this show might*

These threads are my crack desu guys, I have a problem

I never even had shit happen to me but was unhealthy levels of obsessed with suicide and sexual assault as a teen and this show brought back memories

You were obsessed with sexual assault?

shit teenage drama that tried too much and the awaited twist was never actually there

They're under 21, dipshit

This is what finally got me, when they found her. It was a little to real for me.

The niggresses in this show are annoying as hell

for its subject (highschool shit) it was well made , enough to trigger people's shitty highschool memories .
also its refreshing that theres a show that makes you empathize and even like a character , with all its failings and stupid shit she did when you know from ep1 there wont be a happy ending and she's gonna KYS.

the scene of her parents was really well acted . you can see the time it takes her mom to even realize what she's looking at and the few seconds where she doesn't believe what she sees .

Did the black teacher really do anything wrong? If hannah wasnt going to name bryce what could he do? Her waiting to see if he would follow her out of the office just made me dislike her

Reminder if you watch this show made for moody teenage girls as a 20 something adult male you should be ashamed

tell her parents that she is going through a tough time I guess?