Why is atheism the fastest growing religion among young people?

Why is atheism the fastest growing religion among young people?

Attached: why.jpg (780x439, 28K)

Because the world is shitty and science is worshiped.

Damn that takes me back

Because it's not a religion, it's just called not being stupid.

but IT IS a religion.

If anything it's a lack of religion

Attached: 1556475521097.webm (360x712, 1.19M)

Oh shit, here we go again...

>If anything it's a lack of religion
It's a lack of religion if they just STFU about it.
But they always want to preach it.

The definition of religion is the belief in some higher power that cannot be explained.

Atheism is the disbelief in said higher power. Atheism is literally, academically, objectively not a religion.

Each and every faggot feeding this thread is stupider than the previous one.
saged.

If your friend starts to preach how good a TV series is, are they religious?
When your mom preaches you to wash your hands after going to the toilet, is that religion?

Clearly you gotta be stupid if you think that preaching/debating something equals religion.

Attached: 15380496.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Preaching is not the same as FUCK NOT AGAIN NEVERENDING FUCKING TROLL

Attached: 1574834419941.webm (360x712, 1.09M)

Kek, gr8 b8 m8

Some do, some don't. Just like the christfags, Allahfags and kikefags.

Attached: 1573106891061.jpg (498x1024, 68K)

Who is this and can I see her putting things in her body?

Attached: 542_1000.jpg (486x1000, 58K)

She's a fucking atheist

Attached: 1574591916922.webm (480x854, 1.22M)

Idgaf about her religion, I wanna see her stuffed full of toys and fingers.

Attached: 1554964872518.webm (480x854, 1.79M)

>Acting like not believing something makes you intellectually superior
>Makes claims that God doesn't exist without evidence to support his claims which does against science
Grow up kid. Stop bathing in mountain dew

Because young people have been given everything their whole lives, so when one first world problem happens to them they think it's the end of the world and delve into nihilism.

Difference between a TV show is that they're not trying to control how you live your life.

Attached: E6B0C191-B242-4E99-A308-C7959B72063E.jpg (1242x1391, 1.01M)

The atheist mocks the billions of believers
1) to feel superior
2) because they lack empathy
3) born without human souls and feel no holy spirit.

Attached: 2AB70734-B33D-4846-BD4A-823D7572F7DE.jpg (1242x1239, 235K)

>Set of laws one must abide by
Idk sounds like a religion to me

Attached: 9C4AFB49-FB9F-4584-B0D1-5346801963E3.jpg (1242x2208, 533K)

Still can't prove God doesn't exist. Atheist are stupid people who use their atheism as a substitute for intelligence. Now assume.

>born without human souls and feel no holy spirit.
And why would god do that to a person? You ever ask yourself that? You say your god creates everyone and everything ("before you were born I knew you"), so why would he create some people to be atheists? Really makes you think.

It's lack of a religion. It is a group with an identity though.

Mostly because religion is fkn retarded

Most atheists haven't grasped long distance photography or the implications

Why do Atheist keep posting this Star Wars picture?

Attached: 9EF228FF-8E45-4FCB-8CDC-08F068D085EE.jpg (1242x1227, 166K)

You're not smart because you don't believe in a concept. If you believed in gravity back then you'd be considered retarded too. The point is absence of evidence is not evidence of absense. You faggots can't keep using substituting atheism for intelligence anymore.

What? So in your opinion when you face problems in life you become an atheist? Then why so many people find faith when they are imprisoned or raped or some relative of theirs is murdered?

We don't have mountain dew here, also fhis shit is nasty, tried it on vaccation once.
Not beliving in something that has no scientific evidence for it. Actually makes me intellectually superior.
The whole history of religion it has been used to control people and their behaviour. Seeing this and acting accodingly, makes me intellecually superior. Humans are still evolving in the past our brains tended towards the belief in the supernatural, it made it more easy for people to accept their shitty life as is. But asking questions about resoning and yourself instead of accepting some bogus claims about some allmighty being and his masterplan, thats what makes atheists intelletually superior.

There's nothing more retarded than secular humanism.

Attached: 3FFB55CA-C00B-48BB-9612-6F138916575E.jpg (1242x1317, 416K)

Because...

I love it when atheists realize that OP is trolling them because then they will feel so stupid.

-jokes explained.

Religion is just a man made concept used to control people. It is a side effect of human intelligence, nothing more. When we needed rules and couldn't explain things, religion worked really well. But now that we have secular judicial system and scientific knowledge, religion is not needed.

Those gods dont exist because they come from people who shit in the streets and eat weird shit. God and Jesus is real and love America.

Attached: c4c489c906b39617b58a38ae1a1a3204.jpg (480x341, 30K)

Justify this please.

I was born and raised Catholic, went to a parochial grade/middle school and Jesuit high school. I can tell you for certain that when God becomes part of the curriculum it becomes clearer that religion is one big elaborate facade. How the fuck are you going to grade some kid on his religiosity? Christiaity in particular is essentially a money-grabbing scheme for Church organizers and a way for white people (the one's who choose to waste their time on such bs) to maintain a sense of moral superiority while continuing about their day of being a generally shitty person.

Because Athiesm, or Agnosticism, is the default position.

Religions are still growing in absolute numbers, but my guess is that enlightment and understanding of the natural world removes the need for religious myths and dogma.

Yeah. It should be thought, but not enforced. It is an important issue because there are still plenty of retards scared of Muslims and stuff.

This point is stupid because it's basically arguing against what God is named. All of these religions believe that one deity created the earth, do they not? So prove that God doesn't exist instead of this weak mental gymnastics you're trying. Now assume.

Because the only true quasi-religious philosophy is tough to get into, unless you find it yourself.
Hermeticism, people. Wake the fuck up.

Because we realized that even if we had irrefutable proof of the existence of a god we wouldn’t act any different. Skip the extra step.

Attached: C85099C6-E900-44C1-9265-9CF78BBCF4F8.jpg (611x872, 549K)

We're all born atheist. It's the default setting.

Lack of belief has no correlation to IQ. You're not smart because you're an edgy atheist. At one point in time there was no evidence for major scientific discoveries. Doesn't mean they didn't exist. You're making a claim that God doesn't exist then you should be required to back up that claim. That's how the scientific method works. If you can't understand this basic concept you can hardly call yourself intellectually superior to anyone.

And that is what we call as strawman argument.

>Myths
>Has no evidence to back this up

>arguing against what God is named.
No, even monotheistic religions disagree on the characteristics and agenda of their god. Look at Yahweh and Allah.

> All of these religions believe that one deity created the earth
No, look at Hinduism or Shinto. They have millions of gods between them.

This is something atheists do not understand.

Majority of atheists are not sceptics. Sceptics would know that your picture here doesn't apply to religious people, because to being a sceptic, you can't just deny, you need to know why!

Atheist deny there is no gods. Sceptics will learn about religions.

100% of religious people already has a explanation for the other gods and believers and that is evil demons lying to other people. That is the major reason what is abused when government wants people to kill other people.

So, asking religious people to think about other god and then ask to determine which proof this god doesn't meet and then apply them to own God doesn't work at all.

That is the major reason why atheist can't win fights with idiots. Because idiots do not understand and they already has explanations! Their answer to a question like that is satan!

Ok then prove they don't exist. Stop the mental gymnastics and prove it yourself since you're the one making the claims.

*atheist deny gods...

Its not a religion, its intelligence..

>evil demons lying to other people
Stopped reading. You sound literally insane when you say things like this. Not insane in the colloquial way that we usually mean, insane as in you have schizophrenia or some kind of paranoid delusion and you need treatment. This is why rational people don't take you seriously.

>Atheist win fights against idiots
>Thinks lack of belief is correlated to IQ
>Thinks atheist ignoring scientific method and making claims with no evidence is smart
Lmao, ok incel. Imagine being so insecure about your life you care about others personal ideology and try to control it.
>Inb4 Hurr durr juzt like reluguon
Now assume.

You have absolutely no idea on what exactly the burden of proof is and where it lies.

That's not how it works. You're the one making the claim that something exists with specific qualities. You're the one that has to justify that claim. If you don't, I have no reason to believe you.

>Thinks atheist are super smart
>Lacks basic reading comprehension and can't tell user is agreeing with him
Intellectually inferior and you don't believe in God. Strange. Almost like there's no correlation between the two at all.

The burden of proof falls on the people making the claims. It's how the scientific method works.

When did I say anything about atheist's intelligence?

>No u
Great argument because you have no other one. You can't prove God doesn't exist and now you're seething. You don't know anything. You don't know how life was created, you don't know what consciousness is, and you don't know what happens when you die. So stop acting like you fucking do and mind your business and stop caring what others think. Do you really have nothing better to do? How insignificant must your life be to let others personal choices who have no impact on your life affect you?

>This is why rational people don't take you seriously
Intellectually inferior.

>No u
Great argument because you have no other one. You can't prove God exists and now you're seething. You don't know anything. You don't know how life was created, you don't know what consciousness is, and you don't know what happens when you die. So stop acting like you fucking do and mind your business and stop caring what others think. Do you really have nothing better to do? How insignificant must your life be to let others personal choices who have no impact on your life affect you?

God damn, the hippos I see.

trololol

>All of these religions believe that one deity created the earth, do they not?
They literally don't. Also the god of the bible evolved over time from a pantheon and was originally Yahweh the god of war from the Canaanite pantheon. I don't expect you to know any of this though. Ignorant Christfags never do.

And that's why atheist are fucking stupid. I never argued that God existed. I argued with your ideology and how you came to your conclusion of said ideology. You can't prove God exist, and now you're sad because someone has pointed out you're not smart just because you're an edgy atheist. Cry harder faggot. You let other peoples opinions trigger you. You think Chads care if someone's religious or not? You fucking faggots are annoying.

Dude the literal first page of the bible details how there was nothing, then God made the heavens and the earth

I'm not a Christ fag. You atheist assume anyone who disagrees with you is Christian. That's an intellectually inferior move. Anyway you can't prove God doesn't exist yet act like you know all the answers which is unscientific. One like you could hardly be considered smart. Now assume some more faggot.

Wow.

Haven't you ever heard what bible (and other religious writings) says?

Majority of those texts says that "enemy" which is basically an evil spirit, or Satan, is lying and abusing people, and those people who are worshipping wrong gods are lied by Satan.

I just quoted what they themselves say.

You should read, you might learn something.

Because religious people already has an explanation for the other gods, they are not thinking those gods like atheists (idiots) are thinking. Most atheists are idiots, because they are not sceptic at all. They just think that religions and gods are stupid, but then they will just copypaste thoughts from people who actually think (and no, I don't mean religious people, I mean sceptics)

Sceptics do not believe in things because they want answers. Sceptics are not denials, though they will deny gods of course. Atheists are denials because they will just copypaste thoughts from someone else, just like all the religious people do.

>Sounds like basement dwelling YouTube bullshit but ok

>You're not smart because you're an atheist.
Thats correct I'm a atheist because i'm smart.

God here
gg/DCnP6b

Hello

I learned of it from a book called The History of God, written by a nun and christian scholar, but okay.

Even worse, they are people from a church, you can't trust people who work with pedofiles.

but one would say they "watch the show religiously" It's about the ritualistic nature. You really can't compare the two though.. you just made yourself look stupid.

Attached: kit037WRE_373986095.jpg (1600x1064, 338K)

Checked, but that poor girl is becoming a slave to her Hitachi. ruining her stimulation chances with a male. She's gonna need that every time she fucks

I've learned religion is basically just based on drugs, all of these cultures around the world drinking ayahuasca or mushrooms. Those experiences are "God"

When you experience Ego Death and say all of that hippy "we are one, nothing matters except love and acceptance because we all end up in the same place" blah blah. That's the basis of religion in my eyes.

All of that Anti Gay and Racism shit in Religions are just scapegoats for their hidden fantasies. "say its wrong and we'll never get thought of being kid diddlers"

Attached: 45DD34B9-7D6F-4899-B234-07AB1C2980FD.jpg (1242x1724, 822K)

Attached: F84DE9C4-B306-4240-AB58-5FAEDF734BE4.jpg (1242x1485, 1.3M)

Why is the girl from Never Ending Story always the face of these atheism threads? Is there some subtle shit I'm missing?

>atheism
>religion

cry bitch, cry

I think it's just a dumb meme.

Attached: A9FAC9E1-0ADD-40E9-9DF7-A2BA373F9012.jpg (1242x1486, 507K)

It's not a religion, because religions are ceremonies centred around faith. Atheism is absolutely faith, but it isn't a religion. And it's growing because it requires nothing and any retard can defend it against a theist by using logical fallacies like whataboutism and empty claims like "you can't prove the absence of something" (which you totally can btw). It won't change anything though. All human beings have faith, they just don't always have faith in magic. Look around on /b and you find people who have faith in racial divide. People having faith in a specific political system. People having faith in drug use, or the whole PUA idiocy. People will pick things to form their world view and it's really rare that someone manages to avoid believing in things they don't have evidence of.

But yeah, atheism is growing because no one demands evidence of them for their claims.

Because the Abrahamic religions are proving inadequate to our spiritual needs. Too many pointless restrictions, a jealous God who threats us with death and torture unless we bow down (but He loves us!), corrupt churches full of pompous money grabbers and child molesters, and mythology treated like literal history. They’re a miserable mess.

Science.
Believing in god just is stupid.
>invisible people in the sky care about me
>invisible people in the sky made me
>invisible people in the sky love me

Yeah anyone telling this to a therapist on a parallel universe that has no religion would be delivered to the mental hospital.

Imagine äbeing in a room where there is one guy per religion, its 3000 people and youre pretty damn sure every one of them is wrong ecxept you while almost every single one of them uses the same words and the same construct for what he believes. For mee its easier to think that everyone in that fucking room is the same wrong than just all except that one. You see its so hypocritical of you to think thal out of all the religions existing including the one i can just invent rn are wromg but yours is different... Religions are all the same and as every single one of them excludes all the others in that room every single guy is with 2999 people that dont agree with him and that statisticly prooves that every single religion is most likely to be just as wrong as all the others...

Attached: EC8DCF4B-D421-4C25-89C9-07F32B040FE1.jpg (1242x1377, 486K)

Attached: EA4650C8-7432-4984-B8E0-26F6D7D5D8E9.jpg (1242x1252, 1.28M)

Attached: 7D08A641-F01C-4076-BFD7-6C354EE037A0.jpg (1242x1055, 715K)

Attached: F4D59422-24D0-4306-B079-4652144907C2.jpg (1242x1247, 661K)

Attached: 398310D9-E287-4F6D-9EFB-6FE4239D7CC6.jpg (1242x1562, 1.2M)