Why did the Finns never develop civilization?

Even to this day, they have like... one city. Thanks to the Swedes.

What are you even talking about? They had one of the largest empires in history

WE

Because you are too dumb and use words in the modern sense. Finland is a modern concept. The people living here a thousand years ago were made up of tribes and numbered only 50k or less. It was a peripheral area of the north, like say Alaska is now.

Probably couldn't communicate with their fucked language of 5,000,000 mispronunciations of "sauna" and "mammi"
Literally sounds like they're speaking drunk kike Bantu

Trips don't lie

wtf is this a meme

If you are content herding raindeer and nobody fucks with you caus its so cold, I would have no need for a city too.

>the history books are INTENTIONALLY SUPPRESSING FINNISH SUPERIORITY AND HISTORY
#THEREALSUOMI

Kek reveals the truth

Don't you know that DNA testing proves that Rurik, first king of Kievan Rus (from which all Russian culture is descended) was actually Finnish?

Russian Federation is the largest country on Earth, and all of it is rightful Finnish clay.

I didn't know that. Did you know I ate prime rib earlier and it made me shit my brains out.

YOU WAS EMBIRE NOW? :DDD

holy shit all these trips

praise kek

Go easy on the sauce next time retard.

Modern Finns don't own haplogroup N1c1. It spans across many linguistic groups and races.

why arent there no pyramids in europe if whites claim to have built them?

mexico has pyramids
africa has pyramids
china has cool as fuck temples that rival catholic churches and predates them.

Its hard to build shit if its cold as fuck.

Those reindeer herders chose an inferior form of economy, that's why they are a dwindling minority now.

It was probably stolen from you by the Russians. You must fight to get it back.

arnenez Barnenez front2.jpg France Europe 4850 BC Passage grave Located in northern Finistère and partially restored. According to André Malraux it would have been better named ‘The Prehistoric Parthenon’. The structure is 72 m long, 25 m wide and over 8 m high.[3][4]

As of current, it is the oldest building by strict definition.

Trips don't lie

Because these pyramids were built so long ago they are literally buried underground now. There is a huge step pyramid in the balkans.

I most definitely will.

niggers don't have houses today when Europe had houses in 4000bc.

4850bc*

On the other hand Europeans have cucksheds now.

finnic tribes or Baltic Finns

Quality bantering.

Could an undeveloped nation produce the finest rifles of WWII? Checkmate, faggot.

That's not a Mauser