Damn why did BLM shoot there own kind?

Damn why did BLM shoot there own kind?

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VastXQ_hPb0
youtube.com/watch?v=dIafqErL3TM
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/with-rise-of-alt-right-far-right-neo.html
debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/debunking-more-myths-on-more-blacks-are.html
debunkingdenialism.com/2012/08/11/the-widespread-abuse-of-heritability/#more-5129
debunkingdenialism.com/2016/04/30/mailbag-modern-high-throughput-genomics-versus-race-realism/#more-89403
youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5J13sSto8
africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/528-race-intelligence-and-iq-are-blacks-smarter-than-whites
ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312
v-weiss.de/C2orf16.pdf
plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0013642
nature.com/mp/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/mp2013197a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608001074
nature.com/ng/journal/v44/n5/full/ng.2245.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/SNP/snp_ref.cgi?rs=rs10784502
news.com.au/technology/science/experts-concerned-that-advances-in-genetic-sequencing-are-giving-rise-to-neoracism/story-fn5fsgyc-1226828291896
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a cop

Just wait for BLM to turn on Obama for defending police

Black in a police uniform is not the same as a nigger in a hell hole

bro 2 stripes
respect for the work horses
went down on his feet i hope. hope he traded a few. sorry for his family.

F

Did anyone get the video from the shooting? The audio is the only thing I can find.

Lel he has one eye on me and one eye on crime

God fucking damn he looks like the most innocent person that has ever lived.

Hold me.

F

heart wrenching

He was a nice man.

:/

F
Nigger had children and was involved in their lives

man...fuck...

>july 8th

shit

youtube.com/watch?v=VastXQ_hPb0

Decensored version

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=dIafqErL3TM

Who cares? One less nigger.

Police Uniform = Traitor

One more black kid growing up without a dad, opposite of what we need.

quit giving faggot's you's you fag enabler

sjw, please go.

God damn it

I guess black lives don't actually matter.

Traitors are worse than enemies.

the hero we need

>grows up to resent his own race for killing his dad
>becomes masked vigilante 'undercity tom' indiscriminately killing all hood niggas and black criminals outside the scope of law enforcement
>basically a real life Blade

it's a good thing.

the feels

There can only be two ways, either he grows up and join the police to honor his dad, or he does the opposite to take revenge.

i dont think that lazy eyed niggers should be allowed to be police, or citizens.

Why do lazy eyes make people look retarded? I know it has nothing to do with intelligence, but it just naturally looks like it.

What program did you use to unblur it?

FFFF

There's a difference between a black American and a fucking nigger. BLM is nothing but a terrorist group made up of niggers and white trash.

F

That's a corporal.
>FFFFFFFFFFF

>There's a difference between a black American and a fucking nigger.
and you prep 'both' of them

sure thing commie

This a comfy thread. Sad, but comfy.
I wish the rest of America/The World could realize there's a difference between a Black Man and a Nigger.

Obama shit on the graves of police officers at their very own memorial in Dallas a few days ago by reinforcing the narrative that police practice unjustly and prejudicially, what drugs are you on that make you think he'd say anything to turn BLM on him regarding police?

If he was ever going to say anything pro-police enough to warrant BLM turning on him, it would have been at that event, after police officers were intentionally targeted for their white skin while they were defending a terrorist group's rights to protest against them by an ex military black supremacist. But that's not what he did. He started off his speech by condemning violence against cops but then went on to talk for twice as long (or longer) about how blacks are justified in their skepticism of police and generically pushing the notion that black people are oppressed by police officers.

wow really makes you think

Winrar

Fuck off.... I don't even know what shit country you're from... What the fuck third world shit country is that flag?

Feelsbadman

Nigga probably wouldn't harm a fly.

F

still better than a fucking niggerlover

Damn.

I'd still prefer the trained ape.

He's right, there's a difference between good black folk and niggers, the majority of black being niggers though, this man was a good black folk.

you prefer the trained ape to what, fuck your wife?

id prefer neither of them. you know thats an option right.

im from america, this is the flag of the czech republic, if you went to school instead of being a nigger you might know a couple things

There are differences between blacks and niggers, but my feels of sadness and dismay can't be distinguished at this point.

Remember that time you got fired from Harvard?

>He's right, there's a difference between good black folk and niggers, the majority of black being niggers though, this man was a good black folk.
they are all subhuman, they should not be allowed to live within white nations. its not a matter of character its a matter of biology. niggers are niggers.

>Trash-one

>he doesn't understand the meme

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

>Tried to help his community with his service
>Feared by those he chose to protect
>Just became a father
>His son will now probably turn into a hood nig
This actually sickens me

>I swear to God I love this city but I wonder if this city love me.

post pics of yourself with timestamp

>Niggers are niggers.

No they're not

debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/with-rise-of-alt-right-far-right-neo.html

debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/debunking-more-myths-on-more-blacks-are.html

debunkingdenialism.com/2012/08/11/the-widespread-abuse-of-heritability/#more-5129

debunkingdenialism.com/2016/04/30/mailbag-modern-high-throughput-genomics-versus-race-realism/#more-89403

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5J13sSto8

africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/528-race-intelligence-and-iq-are-blacks-smarter-than-whites

Did his life matter?

You're acting like a stupid nigger.

>libtards defending niggers because one of them had above 70 IQ

Go back to Africa, scum.

T. Redneck

there are some good niggers but dont pretend they are the same as us. there are actual biological difference between people that go beyond upbringing. the guy in OP was a good man and didnt deserve to die but this idea that niggers can be trained into being white people is just commie bullshit

>I love this city but I often wonder if this city loves me

Fuck off, FBI

Fuuuck

F

F but don't those cops look a little retarded ? Are they representative of your average Baton Rouge LEO ?

>le black man chris rock
dont talk to me or my wifes son ever again you vb guzzling cuckold.
suck my dick nsa
sorry you dont understand basic science, faggot.
rs236330 is a gene strongly expressed in neurons, including. hippocampal neurons and developing brains, where it regulates neuronal morphology. rs324650 is a gene involved in neuronal excitability, synaptic plasticity and feedback regulation of acetylcholine release. East Asian populations (Japanese, Chinese) have the highest average frequency of beneficial alleles (39%), followed by Europeans (35.5%) and sub-Saharan Africans (16.4%).
ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312

Following the world distribution of the major gene of intelligence, recently discovered by Volkmar Weiss, we notice that in Sub-Saharan Africa this gene is practically non-existent, as its carriers amount to 1-2% of the population whereas in many regions of Eurasia the gene can be found in almost 50% of the population.
v-weiss.de/C2orf16.pdf

New findings are generally concordant with recent work that brain structure may vary significantly across populations of different racial or ethnic backgrounds. Single nucleotide polymorphism in the neuroplastin locus associates with cortical thickness and intellectual ability in adolescents. Common variants at 6q22 and 17q21 associated with intracranial volume are more common among Eurasians.
plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0013642
nature.com/mp/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/mp2013197a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608001074
nature.com/ng/journal/v44/n5/full/ng.2245.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/SNP/snp_ref.cgi?rs=rs10784502

news.com.au/technology/science/experts-concerned-that-advances-in-genetic-sequencing-are-giving-rise-to-neoracism/story-fn5fsgyc-1226828291896

kys abbo cunt

In the wake of this black officer's death, Sup Forums has to consider if there is a difference between a nigger and a black man. I think there is. Being a nigger is a cultural thing. If a black person acts white they are ostracized and called uncle toms. Any person of any race can act like a nigger but only the black ones are hated and "should hang." Blacks just seem to be under more pressure to act like niggers since all forms of media and celebrities and the like encourage that lifestyle of speaking in ebonics, wearing jordans, and smoking blunts.
I've met many black people that were upstanding fine citizens and I've met many white people that were worthless gang banger wannabes in wife beaters driving old Cutlasses.

This board made me hate everyone for awhile because of the actions of a few but I can't go on like that anymore. I judge by the heart. (But Muslims are whole nother story, those fuckers are crazy). So stop saying this cop was just "another nigger." He was a person, and a father. Don't give into the hate machine, it's what ((they)) want.

Man that goofy face...
Some reason I feel the biggest amount of sadness when a goofy looking guy who seems like the sweetest man ever gets killed
Gay as it sounds it hurts to the pit of my stomach

F F F F F F
>F F F F F F
F F F F F F

The Czech who? Didn't you get assfucked by Mother Russia a few times?

Again, fuck off. If you can't see the difference between a black man trying to serve his community and raise his family and tugged out nigger... You're a lost fucking cause.

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning.
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.
Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.
IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

cunt

Niggers gona nig.

What you expect from a bunch of niggers murdering police officers.

Kek.

I think you've been here too long

>faggot
>nsa

Hows life in your mothers basement you stupid nigger? If I had the choice to kill you or a nigger I would choose you without hesitation.

The police are not their own kind. That is precisely why they hate the police and stage all these riots, but do nothing about all the gang violence and crime in their neighbourhoods. Because it is their people shooting at them most of the time.

I think if a nigger loves my country as much as i and is willing to lay down his life for it then i think he deserves to live with me.

why wasn't there a roadblock

i don't think there's a cop test for how good you look or how attractive some french cocksucker thinks you are

you havent been here long enough, summerchild.

holy shit get a load of Sgt lazy eye

Nigger you just got owned with cold, hard scientific studies.

a nigger is a nigger. they can be a nice person, thats great, but they cant be american so go be a good person in africa. that little niglet in his arms is just going to regress back to the mean and bring more retarded nigger gangsters like the ones who killed his own dad because thats what nigger genetics brings

Biopic starring Forrest Whittaker when?
F

good luck cucky cheese.

you niggerlovers will hang on the day of the rope.

those links, while to silly blogs like 'debunking stormfags', do contain links to other studies which may be interesting

I'm going to read through them but I expect to find lots of Jewish tricks

Blacks shooting Blacks is part of their culture, dont hate

What's wrong with you? Do even understand what you're saying? This man lost his life. He lost his life for nothing. Good god, you're fucking crazy. Wake the fuck up. Good men are dying.

>inb4 '>politically >incorrect

Fuck off frog. Prehaps if we had real men instead of PC faggots in our police force you wouldn't be killed ISIS once a fortnight.

>niggers dying
>worthy of note

people like you prevent humanity from advancing past race and religion