What are they thinking right now...

What are they thinking right now, after moving to shit club that can't even beat Spurs and won't be playing in the Champions League next season?

wwawababa bibibi two two cwant wait to show everywan my nu car XD

>at least we're not alexis

Two consecutive seasons out of the top 4, surely huge losses in revenue, and hopefully Wenger getting sacked into oblivion

being forced to play alongside the turks that murdered your family is punishment enough for miki

money is nice

It makes me sick how far we have fell

>dont qualify for cups
>work less
>still get paid more
its a clean win for them

They'll win Europa League

>played two games
>won one of them
Yeah sure, let's write them off as flops. Alexis is a flop at Man Utd too, isn't he?

Actually feel like Arsenal are two or three signings from being competitive. Tottenham have had a consistent team for the past few seasons, it'll be interesting to see how they hold up once the top sides come for their players. Anyway, it's not as though either player came from top tier sides.

Arsenal are unironically a couple of players and a managerial swap from being title contenders. If they buy a DM, a CB, and a GK, they'll be perfectly fine. They're rumored to be in for N'Zonzi and Manolas, and so long as they get a competent GK I think they'll do well.

Add this on to the fact that the board are likely to finally sack Wenger + the potential sale of the club by Stan Kroenke, and things look bright for Arsenal fans. In the mean time they'll have to deal with the same consistently inconsistent bullshit that has plagued the club since the move to the Emirates.

I'm more enjoying the "Poch is world class" meme. It's the same as the "'Arry is world class" meme, with the only difference being that 'Arry's tactics were "pass it to Bale" and Poch's are "pass it to Kane".

>What are they thinking right now

$$$

He already did with Sahin though

1.Money
2.Money
3.Money

>at least we're not playing in the mLELs

>implying Dortmund beat Spurs
>implying Arsenal won’t easily win the Europa League

wonga is a shit manager

>Actually feel like Arsenal are two or three signings from being competitive
Only if we sign a new manager first.

>the board are likely to finally sack Wenger + the potential sale of the club by Stan Kroenke
why are you just completely making shit up?

the same thing every player thinks after moving to the PL
>oh sweet, 600k a week to act like I care about this sheikh club

Sahin doesn't deny the Armenian genocide, Özil most likely does.

arsenal will be smashed by atletico

Are flags not available on your device?

Just like the Holohoax right?