Constantly down on Bajor for months at a time doing "botanical surveys"

>Constantly down on Bajor for months at a time doing "botanical surveys"
>doesnt let Miles do anything he wants, makes him feel guilty for having friends and treats him like shit when he is around
>Doesnt let Miles get any

She was cucking him with a Bajoran wasnt she

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fg_cwI1Xj4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

paypack for the wombcucking

The most ridiculous shit constantly happened to Miles and Keiko

>anal fisting.jpg

Keiko was fairly tame for all the memes about what a shitty wife she was. It's the wives who don't care what their hubs are doing that you have to worry about.

What creative team would you chose to reboot Trek?

>Written and Directed by Paul Verhoven
>Soundtrack by Jerry Goldsmith of Nine
>Consultants: Bed & Breakfast
>This motion picture was approved by the Kremlin for being safe for family viewing

Ronald D Moore erases Star Trek Voyager and does his version of it BSG style

This. She pales in comparison to Lily from How I Met Your Mother

>Predator_3_promotional_shot.jpeg

Keiko was in Predator 3?

Why does this exist lol. They didn't even photoshop the bruise on her leg out.

>Predator 3?
I've seen 1 & 2. I knew there was a Robocop 3. But Predator 3?

You're asking me?

Just look at that resting bitch face...

Is she on the holodeck?

>My fuckin' wife, this broad
>MEUNDIES, MEUNDIES DOOP DE DOOP
>*leans back from the mic*
>indo-CHINO
>*sniggers for 5 seconds*
>So this fuckin' broad, right

I just found out Keiko was in the 1979 tv movie "Mysterious Island of Beautiful Women".

Did you just say island of beautiful women?

>dude let's make O'Brein suffer because it's funny!!!

Top tier writing

>because it's funny!!!
WRONG, moron. It's because he's the most relatable character on the show so the viewer feels the story more.

no they literally did it because they thought it was funny

>most relatable

Not everyone is a loser like you

>irishman
>not suffering

Its like,you don't get it at all man

> Did you just say island of beautiful women?

Yes, I remember watching this movie as a kid and while the writing was admittedly cheesy, the chicks were hot.

IIRC, the story goes that a plane load of little girls (either orphans or from a private girl’s school?) and a nun who is their caretaker / headmistress are escaping from Korea during the Korean War and the plane crash lands on some unknown tropical island in SE Asia.

Fast-forward 20 years and some guys on a Catalina flying boat are forced to land at the island for some reason and discover these smoking hot quasi-cavegirl chicks living on this island, who still have a child-like mentality as their caretaker / headmistress nun died in the crash and the girls had to survive on their own all these years.

My ex was a naggy Asian butterface. Yeah, it's safe to say this is my least favorite Star Trek character.

now i know where picard got that last story about saving those group of women from the island...

youtu.be/Fg_cwI1Xj4M

it's too late he's seen everything

>The DS9 writing staff had a running joke with a semi-annual "O'Brien Must Suffer" episode. Among these were "Whispers", "Tribunal", "Visionary", "Hard Time", "Honor Among Thieves" and "Prodigal Daughter". (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Companion) According to Ira Behr, "Every year in one or two shows we try to make his life miserable, because you empathize with him." Robert Hewitt Wolfe further explains, "If O'Brien went through something torturous and horrible, the audience was going to feel that, in a way they wouldn't feel it with any of the other characters. Because all the other characters were sort of, I wouldn't say larger than life, but nobler than life, but O'Brien was just a guy, trying to live his life and so if you tortured him that was a story." (Crew Dossier: Miles O'Brien, DS9 Season 5 DVD, Special Features)

Nobody could have predicted it. Except me,

>writers trying to save their face

Yeah because this decorated war hero who was in charge of keeping the most important space station in the quadrant functional was just your average normal guy you could empathize with.

>Everything I know about this subject is the wiki summary: The Post

please point what is wrong with my description of O'Brein instead of using meme arrows and language

>instead of using meme arrows
>and language
Goatse... His anus wide.