P
P
E
DROPPED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAME2NCkFK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Am I the only one upset with this?

what the fuck theyre remaking death wish?

nice
more 2/10 remakes

Eli Roth is a very redpilled film maker. Only reason he has the reputation of being a talentless hack (that you are parroting) is that his politics go against what is currently fashionable in the "movie buff" circlejerk.

Green Inferno and Knock Knock were both absolute kino. Leftist slaying kino.

I'd watch a shot-for-shot remake of Death Wish 3.

>le bear jew who picks on safe targets like environmentalists instead of feminists and his own wretched kind
>redpilled

Nice try, Eli.

Hostel and Cabin Fever are dog shit.

>instead of feminists
>Knock Knock went over my head

It's just a story about an anti-gun liberal losing family to criminals, and then his attitude shifts as he buys a gun and starts baiting and shooting criminals. I feel like that's a pretty hard story to fuck up, and maybe Eli Roth's horror movie roots will make the criminals appropriately menacing and the action as violent as it can be. Seems good to me.

You guys don't think an A-list Hollywood director is going to want to remake a movie about a liberal becoming pro-gun and shooting criminals on the streets, do you? It's pretty much guaranteed to rustle some jimmies with critics and SJW's in today's environment assuming that it gets high profile enough.

Nice try, Eli. You're not getting my money you oven-dodging monkey.

>this reddit-tier shilling

even if he is 'redpilled' he still makes shit movies.

I see we're getting an early taste of what the marketing will be.

Anyway, is what Kersey did in the original really illegal? I mean he's just an old man defending himself. Yeah, he's doing it in bad neighborhoods, and he wants it to happen, but what law is there against walking down the street, or walking though a park at night. He isn't busting into drug dens or gang hideouts. He waits for them to come to him. He's the mugging equivalent of a bait car. Everyone he shoots pulls a weapon on him first, so it's all self defense. So what crime can they try him with other than illegal posession of a handgun?

You let all of those reddit upvotes get backed up in your brain and then they start spilling out of your mouth.

Death Sentence was already a far superior movie anyway. I don't see the point in this.

>when Jews try to market to the redpill audience

Would've worked too except everyone here already knows that by definition Jews are at best controlled opposition like Ben Shapiro and at worst LARPing shills like Roth.

>oh, yes goyim, Roth is redpilled like you! So spend you're shekels on his movie in support. You don't want to be like those bad goys on reddit, do you?

The sexual assault in the first Death Wish fucked me up when I was younger, to this day I skip all rape scenes in movies and shows.

Why?
Roth is going to make a fun gory explotation film, what the fuck do you think Death Wish is?

>I think Death Wish is only what it's sequels were

If he's so "redpilled", why hasn't he made a film about the ultimate evil? Oh. That's right. He has no testicular fortitude. He picks low-hanging fruit instead of being genuinely brave.

I'll be honest, I'm familiar with the Death Wish series but have never seen a single one and don't really care to. I'd imagine most people here are the same.

Another Death Wish remake?

Wasn't the Kevin Bacon one enough?

Why does Death Wish need a remake?

I wasn't aware of this until now. Besides there being no possible reason to remake Death Wish, Bruce Willis is the worst casting choice imaginable. So bad I would have thought it was a joke. He's even over-emoting in the damn image op posted already.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAME2NCkFK4

Wonder what the rape scene will be like. Hope bruces daughter and wife are hot

No remake but the Kevin Bacon movie was an adaptation of the sequel to Death Wish (and that novel was the basis for the movie and its sequels)

This may be intended as a joke.

But knowing Eli Roth's non-existent talent combined with monster ego & latent sociopathy, I fully believe he's at work in this thread