So i tried a dildo up my ass and i didn't really like it. well you know i got it all the way in...

so i tried a dildo up my ass and i didn't really like it. well you know i got it all the way in, i enjoyed bouncing up and down on it, but afterwards i felt a bit.. guilty, or something, like i shouldn't be doing it. does that make me gay?

Attached: world record.png (300x300, 47K)

People here are gunna call you fags, ill give you an answer
Enjoyin anal stimulation is in no way gay, jist means you like it up the pooper. If you enjoyed a MALE up your ass, youre gay, as youre attracted to a male, which ny definition would be gay. Fuck your ass all you like and it isnt gay, hell get someome to fuck it for you if you just wanna try it

what are you supposed to feel? it just felt strange, nothing else

Depends, some are more sensative than others. If you like it, carry on, if not then dont. No shame either way

good point, i did wonder if it would be gay if i imagined it was a male penis but then i thought, i don't want to think about that, but i did anyway.

i got a dildo that vibrates and it makes it feel sensational when it goes all the way in, it feels like you are being stretched apart, like stretching a muscle before working out, or during working out. and you can be submissive as well, relaxing i guess

If you think about it as a cock then oh well, not to big a deal. Not many people on this site will say this, but who cares if its gay or not. If youre just looking for pleasure, i wouldnt think too deep into it

Heh, deep

I want to experience and like it after reading about prostate orgasm, but it doesn't work on me. damn

in addition: I read that the orgasm from prostate stimulation is way more intense than the normal one

Attached: prostate orgasminfographic - dZCQFR4.png (745x1413, 535K)

Holy shit kill yourselves faggots LMFAO!

Attached: 1572360307300.jpg (539x540, 25K)

That's bound to happen during your first time, just keep going, you won't care if it's gay or not after a while.

Liking ass play (of any form, including an actual dick up your ass) doesn't mean you are gay.

Being attracted to men makes you gay.

An actual dick, connected to a person, is just a flesh dildo if you don't have attraction to the guy its attached to.

As evidence of this, I submit this thought experiment:

You have someone shove a dildo in and out of your ass while you jerk it. You are using them as a sexual tool to help you get off. It doesn't matter what their sex is if the only thing you are seeking from them is their ability to shove something in and out of your ass.

Ok

Attached: try it.jpg (384x383, 19K)

Keep pushing the faggotry Goldstein.
Lusting after traps = gay
Stuffing things up your ass = gay
Touching another guys junk = gay
Sharing a woman with another guy = gay

If you want to be a fag be a fag but don't let ((them)) delude you into thinking it isn't

If you have a guy dildoing your ass while you jerk off that is definitely gay.

>does that make me gay?
Nope. Gay's don't feel guilty about that.. but faggots do.

GG faggot.

Liking it up the butt by a dildo or finger isnt gay, are you retarded? Gay by definition is being atracted to a male. If you just enjoy the sensation and not a male, you arent gay. Youre gunna be homophobic either way though, so why dont you come fuck my brains out like the bad little boy i am? Faggot

Incorrect.

Go to the local bar and take a poll. See who agrees with you.

Appeal to the masses fallacy.

Also, pretty sure there are quite a number of bars that I would be able to find to support my argument.

Even gay men at a gay bar would say that's gay. Also you can't call an appeal to the masses fallacy when discussing something that is based exclusively in personal perception you keyboard warrior twit. You're just trying to exercise mental gymnastics to pretend the very gay thing you're doing isn't gay.

No. I am making the point that your sexuality is based on the sex of thise you desire, and NOT the sex of those you interact with.

Ill give you an easier one.

The Gloryhole thought experiment:

You know that if you put your dick in the gloryhole, someone will suck it.

I will assume you like getting your dick sucked.

You don't know if its a girl or a guy on the other side.

You put your dick in, it gets sucked, and you enjoy it.

Are you gay if the person on the other side turned out to be a guy?

Or is it that you are straight, and was just looking to get a blowjob while you think about tits?

lol even easier what if you accidentally fucked a tranny that “only likes in the ass”
If you aren’t attracted to sex with men you aren’t gay

And that is literally an appeal to the masses fallacy.

What you are trying to do is spread the idea that someones sexual preference can be dictated by a third party, when the reality is that only the individual can define their own true preference.

This guy gets it.

wrong, it's only gay when balls are touching

>Are you gay if the person on the other side turned out to be a guy?
yes

What if they were told it was a female?

it's my body, I want to experience the pleasure it can provide. the prostate is just an instrument to achieve this pleasure, like doing heroine. I still love the smell of women, their beauty, their boobs, their pussies etc, but this is just another way of jerking off ^10. making a LGBT thing out of this is just stupid

touching your own penis makes you gay, because you touched a penis

Now can you say someother guy who put his dick in the hole and was thinking about tits, and thought it was a girl on the other side is gay?

Or can you admit you dont know what other people are attracted to regardless of who they choose to interact with?

This guy is pretending to be all of you guys that dont get it, while he gets it.

Still a gay experience, just an incidental one.

Choosing to interact with people of the same sex sexually is homosexual. Stop being a retard.

ok boomer

Sexual preference is not determined by past actions.

Sexual preference is determined by the individual, in the moment.

Plenty of lesbians have had dick, are you going to tell me they aren't lesbians?

Or to dumb it down for you:

Being gay and acting gay aren't the same thing.

This sounds a bit like quantum theory. You are both gay and not gay at the same time. But as always, op is a faggot.

So asshole is Schrodinger's pussy?

They're probably a 3 or 4 on the Kinsey Scale

Your desires and your actions are both contributing factors to your overall sexuality

True, but the key point is that only the individual can define their sexuality.

All this "doing X makes/means you('re) gay stuff is still horseshit.

So I can decide I'm 100% gay despite having exclusively fucked women?

You realize how retarded that is, correct?

Guess youve never heard of the middle aged fathers divorcing their wife to move in with their boyfriend...

Do you think they were gay BEFORE they fucked a guy, or only after?

Im pretty sure you've given a guy a handjob in your life (assuming you have a dick)... does that make you gay when you touched your own dick?

Or was it actually that what you were seeking was your dick being jerked, and the fact that you (a dude) did the jerking is irrelevant.

You were seeking the action, and didn't care what sex it was that did the action... but that doesnt make you gay.

Masturbation isn't sex.

You didn't answer my question; if I've been exclusively attracted to and fucked women my whole life can I decide I'm gay? Per you I can.

If you like the idea of a woman shoving things up your ass, then you're not gay. If you like the idea of a dude shoving things in your ass, then you're gay. If the idea of men and women sticking things in your ass both sound great, then you're bi. And if you don't actually care about how the thing gets in your ass and you just like the sensation, then that doesn't really say anything about your sexuality and you could even be asexual.
Sexuality is about who you want to fuck, not what sensations you like.

Attached: strap-on.jpg (680x1024, 187K)

Have you ever fucked someone you didnt find attractive, just because you wanted to get off?

The answer is yes, if you find yourself attracted to men and no longer attracted to women.

Do you really need someone else yo spell this shit out to you?

>Have you ever fucked someone you didnt find attractive, just because you wanted to get off?
No, retard.

You just have this bullshit 3 gorrilion genders I am whatever I think or feel I am explanation to avoid being a faggot because you like guys dildoing your asshole.

Go read the Kinsey report, and come back educated.

I have which why I know that gay experiences factor into where you fall on the Kinsey scale mongo.

And yet you don't appear to recognize the difference between sex and gender.

Doubt.

The comparison to gender was "you are what you feel or believe you are" retard. I'm well aware of the difference.

No, the statement was only the individual can define what they are attracted to...

But feel free to call me a retard again... thats working so well for you.