How do you feel about this attempt Impeachment?

how do you feel about this attempt Impeachment?

Attached: Trump Meme.jpg (480x640, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-i-want-nothing-rant-triggers-glorious-memes-and-songs-916217/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a waste of fucking time and money.

I'm not going to Mueller over nothing burger 2.0

Attached: nothingburger.jpg (712x479, 54K)

>3 posts
>1 poster
Do you really feel you have to do this?

He should be impeached.
We shouldn't have to deal with this.
>giant meteor 2020

What are you on about you seething libtard?

Attached: vote.jpg (1035x141, 46K)

Whitenoise

Such a waste of time and money.

China trying to replace U.S as world power

Opioid epidemic

Homeless epidemic

Dying middle class

Vulture capitalism

Crushing student debt

Trade deals

High taxes

Crumbling infrastructure
But orange man bad.

Cute little new safe space.

You should be typing cope, it's your new buzzword for what you learned while in treatment for TDS.

Attached: libnightmare.jpg (958x960, 357K)

>Cute little new safe space.
>You should be typing cope, it's your new buzzword for what you learned while in treatment for TDS.

>pic related: OP

Attached: 1574964463442.jpg (1328x2204, 505K)

The democrats are going to be embarassed once again when it hits the Senate. Cant wait.

You know its replies/images/posters/page newfag

>The democrats are going to be embarassed once again when it hits the Senate. Cant wait.

Why would they be embarassed? Obviously Trump's GOP toadies won't dare to speak up against him. But it's import to drag Trump's misconduct out into the open.

Attached: Fox News 3 Mexicans.jpg (760x424, 98K)

If the left is wasting this much time on a grudge that makes zero sense instead of focusing on things that actually matter. They've lost my support

your pic rel8 says it all

Whoo thinks was him..!?!

Attached: 391574960446782.jpg (1468x1130, 149K)

Slightly amusing

>If the left is wasting this much time on a grudge that makes zero sense instead of focusing on things that actually matter. They've lost my support
>They've lost my support

I'm sure they lost a die-hard supporter there.

Attached: Vladimo Putino.png (278x560, 350K)

>posts screenshot which only proves he’s same fagging
>defending Trump even though he’s 100% going to be impeached before Christmas

You realize we could have had a few cool dates, right? There’s more to me as a person than what you’re seeing, and the fact that you’ve been nice to me only confuses me. I’m not angry at you because I think you’re ripping me off as if you owe me something, but when I get rejected for the 15th time in a row, you better believe I’m going to start panicking. Stop trying to talk to me. I already spent 2 weeks emotionally preparing myself for the relationship that I was sure was going to follow me asking you out. I don’t want to be your friend or maintain a professional relationship with you. I don’t want friends. I want the nightmare to be over.

WHO NEEDS TO WRITE THIS DOWN?

WHO?

Attached: TrumpNotes.jpg (800x594, 52K)

Attached: 1509707974272.jpg (298x326, 9K)

The DNC is broke. This impeachment is a taxpayer funded infomercial. They will try to tie up all the networks until the election.

It works out well. Trumps numbers are going up.

Nobody became fan of your pedo kike loving israeli agent.

It's a zero sum game. Either he did some version of what they are saying and that would prove how deep the corruption in our government really is. The other side is that he's not guilty and half the country just spent a huge amount of time, money and other resources attacking a guy that should be spending his time running our country. How is this ever going to turn out okay?

A Jewish coup trying to find any reason they can for the past three years to overerthrow our elected government. Pelosi, Sciff, Schumer...all in the same 1.6% of the people. The odds of any three random US citizens being jews is almost 250,000 to 1. But this is just a coincidence, right?

They can't address a lot of those issues, because the Democrats made them worse over time. Govt backing student loans just drives college prices up, homeless epidemic comes from housing costs going up because gentrification is "racist", vulture capitalism is essential in pharmaceutical/medical industry for medicare for all to work, opioid epidemic can't be addressed as long as people ignore the fact that most opioid addicts are heroin addicts who weren't prescribed painkillers, and the elephant in the room is that racial tension will only grow if race is a factor in everything.
You right, but the Democrats can't address these issues without admitting they have been fucking up for more than a decade.

I think that it's important to exercise the constitutional powers we have at our disposal and that this impeachment proceeding is a good example of the distribution of checks and balances our country has relied on since its inception. I say if he's guilty, he'll be impeached, and if he's not, then he'll continue being president.

You need to be more specific user. There's not many in Washington this comment excludes

is this legit

>attempt
Read a book

Rational people are not allowed on /b. You need to leave

How are we supposed to deal with those problems when the GOP seems bent on turning ape dominance tactics to 11 and twisting the narrative into oblivion? We can't tackle these kinds of problems without some kind of stability of public discourse, and concerted efforts... I know that creates a bit of a tradeoff with StatusQuo-ism, but you can't have your cake and eat it too, at least in a republic.

Why do you bother trying this? You know we have a million more cringe pics of libs.

Attached: 1572893423069.gif (500x536, 183K)

>grammar nazi posts

Attached: 1571183294242.jpg (1334x750, 155K)

Yup, It's a press photo

rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-i-want-nothing-rant-triggers-glorious-memes-and-songs-916217/

Attached: vscp0djaq7zvozecnxwt.jpg (450x554, 65K)

Of course there are plenty of liberals who are turning their own narratives to 11, but I'm honestly not as afraid of their long-term effect on public discourse. It's really obvious when someone has luxury grievances as a hobby/career, and culture eventually adapts to favor actually useful/viable definitions of prestige.

Social traps, self-fulfilling prophecies, and the inability to communicate clearly about problems are much scarier than liberal narrative fads.

You brave sole.

Attached: 1575544870254.gif (435x250, 1.68M)

Both correct and incorrect. Correct in the theory but not in practice. When impeachment has been used, it has been used in the exact way the founding fathers didn't want it to be used, that is, to attempt to remove a president based personal dislike and policy rather than actual instances of treason or high crimes. Impeachment was included to remove presidents who were trying to establish themselves as monarchs, and not to ensure they only told congress approved lies.

Instead of Trump congress should be looking at judges who have progressively become mini dictators since Reagan. Just the fact that everybody completely overlooked the Ginsberg bribe, excuse me "award" should tell you something.

The Senate won't bite yes on it. This is a huge fucking waste of time and my money, I fucking hate the Dems, so fucking desperate to stop democracy by doing anything they can to stop Trump. Pathetic. Trump is going to steamroll 2020, especially with how the economy is doing.

soul*

They presented zero evidence of all theyre trying to accuse him of.

I remember when CBS news ran with this like it was true. I love the press.

Attached: 1574286527084.jpg (720x566, 64K)

see

Dont hate one side or the other. Realize everyone has a perspective.

Are you kidding? What discourse? The liberal tactic for anyone they disagree with is to shout them down so no one can hear what they say.

He's literally reading directly from it on video, moron...

>Instead of Trump congress should be looking at judges

So much of fucking this, the judges are a HUGE overlooked fucking problem in America, moreso than Congress. The constantly strip our rights, especially with guns and most are pro open border and do whatever they can to stop it. One judge in Texas stopped a privately funded border wall on private land because it would interfere with a fucking butterfly sanctuary. Such a fucking joke, fuck the judges, they need to be cleaned out.

This tactic applies to just about everyone. liberals don't have a monopoly on it.

I don't have my fellow Americans, I disagree with them sure, I just fucking hate commies. Free helicopter rides now.

Its been debunked already. Try leaving the house sometime. Sup Forums is not a reputable news source.

Where in Russia? Don't start offering free helicopter rides unless you willing to through down.

Keep the dream alive faggot.

Attached: 32141234214334.jpg (416x500, 62K)

Pro-tip, nothing on the internet is real, it's all fake and bullshit. Don't even believe that previous sentence or this one, it's all fake.

I'm so fucking ready for a happening. I train six days a week and go to the range along with supplies. The best part is I'll just hunker down and watch you faggots eat each other alive and then clean the mess up (nigs and spics) after.

imagine making this boomer meme and taking it seriously

I just want to know where to sign up for your free helicopter rides. We all die in the end. I wanna ride around like a badass in a helicopter before I go...

show proof it was debunked you fucking idiot
cite your sources

you have none. republitards get their news from boomer memes and blogspot

To add, just picture it. Civil war breaks out, infrastructure gets destroyed, red states have food and get going along, blue states can't get supplies in and then the nigs start to big, hahaha, you guys will kill more of yourselves then we will of you. And then we roll in, taking out what hordes are left and build a new, more white, America. Fags like you are going to be the first to go by your own, be ready for that one when you realize your worthless fucking women's studies degree means nothing in a panic situation.

>snowflake, boomer, snowflake, boomer, snowflake, boomer, snowflake, boomer, snowflake, boomer, snowflake, boomer, snowflake, boomer, snowflake, boomer, snowflake, boomer, snowflake, boomer, snowflake, boomer, snowflake, boomer, snowflake, boomer, snowflake, boomer, snowflake, boomer, snowflake, boomer, snowflake, boomer, snowflake, boomer

Attached: 1573876204163.png (680x485, 525K)

“ALL I WANTED WAS RUSSIAN COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Attached: F9CB1024-5CBC-4D4A-B056-CDD87BDD948E.jpg (550x310, 43K)

Just go to the ocean and jump off, live stream it for charity. Pretty cool way to go. Or get one of those volcano suits and jump into one in Hawaii, that would be badass. Just tell "I'm doing this to protest Trump" in the hopes others do it.

How much cock did you suck today, magafag?

Attached: F2C67F35-BC8B-4CD5-BA05-0E0FB9677106.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Why are libs obsessed with dick sucking?

Attached: 1569701183024.jpg (1073x807, 181K)

hahahah you think red states are going to be any better off than anywhere else when the shit hits the fan?

I wish I could be that naive.

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SUICIDE OR CHARITY??? I JUST WANT A FREE HELICOPTER RIDE YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER>

>>implying corporate farms won't be the first thing seized by us liberals

He’s a major fucking retard and obviously a traitor, but I do kind of like his handwriting

>orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad,

Attached: 1569955524621.jpg (624x351, 41K)

Smoke weed every day

Attached: piss_drawer_cars.png (500x480, 300K)

Very good points

Child, where do you think we get our food from? Red States will ban together and be fine. It will literally be middle America pushing out the hyper liberal costal cities and some inner nig cities but they can't organize. And so fucking what is the market tanks, good, fuck all this shit, let's start from zero. All the hard work will be worth it just to see you faggots die off and I'll give my kids a future, not that a cock sucker like you would know what it's like to have kids. See, that's what you're fighting, men who have familes that want a future for them, that's why it's lost for you. What will you be fighting for? Yang bucks to shit post on here all day?

Come and get them.

Suck off a millionaire he may give you a free ride.

Whole thread full of orange lip-stained public educated muh merica mouth-breathers. Never saw so many people forget Country for party or a single person. If you support him you're either a billionaire or a cuck nothing else.

>They've lost my support
This angle only has substance if it means you're going to abstain from voting for currently available left candidates.
If you're saying that means you're going to support the right now, then that lack of ideological integrity strips any value of your opinion.

>>orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad, orange man bad,

Attached: 1571244603207.jpg (500x443, 52K)

HAHAHA

WW3 would probably be the best thing to happen to this country at this point. Nothing is ever going to change. But you go on and keep thinking your side is any better than any other side. The human condition is 100% fatal. We are all in it together, and we are going to die alone at this rate.

Why did you bring up free helicopter rides if you didn't want people to take you up on it?

A waste of tax payers money

You fucking neets sit around pretending trump is a good president is fucking hilarious

Trump is a laughingstock and so are you

Can't wait to watch him lose the general in 2020

>your opinion is meaningless because I say so

I feel good about it. the things he did are exactly why impeachment is in the constitution

As long as I take the world out with me, I'm fucking game, let's do this shit. If I can't have my little slice of a peaceful life then fuck this world, fuck all the scum in it, we can all burn.

Sorry Sup Forumsro, shit has escalated, looks like the apocalypse is coming. Enjoy the nukes.

trump suck

Trump will win 2020, easily.

Absolutely deserved compared to previous incidents. It's ridiculous to think otherwise from a bipartisan point of view.

Everyone is going to die, but the people with all the food and guns are going to die way later than the people trading imaginary currency. You can "hahaha" about that all you want, but that's historically always been the case.

I love the fact that it's making people like you nervous. Cope harder, Trumpnigger.

Like what? You just want him gone because you can't accept November 2016 happened.

Attached: 1572892178350.jpg (900x900, 219K)

you want to explain why someone announcing a withdrawal of their support from a political party they're not ideological aligned with would have any small meaning, or are you just going to be retarded?

we're doomed, doomer

Attached: capt.6e91ad31bb4847c0906a1cfb98461570.lebanon_israel_mideast_fighting_bei101.jpg (380x259, 106K)

I'm not here to explain anything to you, just laugh at the weird lines in the sand you try to draw in internet arguments

>It's ridiculous to think otherwise from a bipartisan point of view.
So that's why this whole process has been bipartisan.

Attached: 1571016868795.gif (245x200, 484K)

faggots, faggots all. Can't handle the pussy

Attached: 53.jpg (500x631, 33K)

Exactly. And odds are they'll live on, even with smaller numbers, the cities won't last a year.

I will enjoy the nukes. I figure it's not long before it happens, and I'll be very disappointed if I die before then. It will be the single most exciting thing to ever happen in my shit-hole of a life.

I'm not disagreeing with you at all, I just find it really funny that you think that's how it's going to play out. Historically you are only partially right otherwise communism would have never risen.

Be honest, OP. How many of these coping threads have you made since the impeachment hearings began?

Who's nervous. He won't be removed from office. I'm looking forward to the senate fucking the dems on this. Cope harder, bitch.

Attached: 1573875885318.png (960x819, 66K)

retarded it is then

>Can't wait to watch him lose the general in 2020
Imagine having this loose of a grip on reality.
You're in for a treat Nov 3rd 2020.

Attached: trumptrig.jpg (599x600, 72K)

>So that's why this whole process has been bipartisan.
It hasn't been bipartisan because the Republican party has officially become the Cult of Trump. It's because they're the most dishonest, corrupt political party in the history of this Godforsaken country