youtube.com/watch?v=qwnbQfjkdkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Exorcist
The Meaning of Life
Drop Dead Fred

>Drop Dead Fred
What I would give to have that Imaginary Mary show have Fred on it

Oh fuck I completely forgot about those

The Last Unicorn, I don't even remember what it was about but I had nightmares about a chasing bull and some fucking clock for weeks

Earnest: Scared Stupid fucked me up more than watching Alien

My dad showed me the movie 'threads' when I was about twelve.

I don't know why but that movie didn't scare me as a kid, I thought it was awesome. And there was another one with a disembodied hand going around murdering people that I can't remember the name of.

The evil roach guy from Men in Black and an episode of the X-files where a guy turned around and his face had insect features (or something like bugs crawling out of his mouth) scared the shit out of me.

I've been on the internet since Clinton was still in office. I saw an episode of a TV show, or maybe it was a movie, no one since has been able to identify.

What would freak me out would be shows that are shot like soaps (natural light, high frame rate) but then something spoopy would happen.

I remember there was one, it was a telenovella I think. The characters were gathered in the kitchen and there was a book on the table with a demon or dragon or something on the front cover. Then the camera zoomed in on the cover, and the picture's eyes flowed red and the house shook, I think a strong wind blew inside the house. I ran out of the room, it looked too real for me to process as being fiction at the time.

paperhouse

It was The Day After for me, i was about that age too, fucked me up so bad i had to go to the doctors

Idle hands

The fucking dogs from Ghostbusters, man.

I LOVE ADVENTURE

That episode of Ghost Writer with the purple slime monster.

Also, King Ramses in Courage.

This pos movie

I don't know the name of the movie but there's this guy who is a prisioner and this really fat woman who is the guard of the jail made him lick her pussy

Ah geez that's it
>Seth Green
10 year old me had shit taste

This episode of doctor who.

youtube.com/watch?v=qwnbQfjkdkU
What the fuck were they thinking?

I only remember this from the Land Before Time II VHS.

The purple slime monster was terrifying