History channel

>History channel

STAY TUNED FOR 50 EPISODES OF PAWN STARS WHERE CORY SHAKES PEOPLE'S HANDS BY GRABBING THEIR HANDS AND THEN WIGGLING HIS ELBOW AROUND LIKE A FUCKING RETARD

What went wrong

DUDE, ALIENS

Are these shows cheap as fuck to produce? Is that why they're made? History Channel is so disapppinting.

Why can't they just get historical experts doing profiles on historical people(s), places and civilisations? How hard would it be to have a historian discussing interesting stuff over historical artwork and pictures on screen?

>waiting for something bad to happen, the show

Just like Ax Men, Swamp People, and that show about the coal miners.

no one cares about history

Are these shoes any good at all?

>wearing (((shoes)))
swamp people is kino, the people are entertaining, as is the cast of ax men

Smart White people stopped watching tv.

Now history panders to poor white trash.

I think they're years overdue for a name change
Call yourself the H channel or whatever just take history out you fucking cretins

>white people
>>>>>smart

Documentaries are pretty cheap, like reality shows.

But historical documentaries attract less attention because there isn't much new happening by the nature of the beast; we all know how WWII ends, so if a documentary were to cover the entire war it loses some dramatic tension.

With reality TV, the ending is not set in stone as it is currently developing (comparatively). The events are never surprising but usually at least unexpected.

At the end of the day, the History Channel will refocus on history when it's convinced there's a big enough market for it.

By the time we watch it on tv it is history

I'm gonna watch for this.

Ancient Aliens is the worst

>tfw the history channel used to be wall to wall WWII
Discovery and TLC are the ones that hurt me personally. And based techtv.

Woah

>that Lisa Kelley leak tho

ANCIENT ASTRONAUT THEORISTS

>the answer...?
>a resounding