Why did she go back for the cat?

Why did she go back for the cat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFyIXwnfDZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was her daughter

because cats are awesome

Because he's the only one that didn't betray her.

Because shes a dyke and can't resist the pussy

Because that cat was so based that it survived ALL BY ITSELF while a goddamn xenomorph was running around killing everybody. No doggo could've pulled that off.

It's because the cat was able to get into areas too small for the xenomorph to reach.

Also, it didn't see the cat as a threat.

>hating Jonesy
Go to bed, dog

She is not a dyke! She is cute. CUTE!

Which anyone who knows anything about cats could tell you makes the xenomorph friggin' retarded.

It was Caturday. Moot loves Caturday.

>that cat has been dead for more than two decades

Feels bad man...

>1979

Uh, m8...

Fuck me, she was so cute

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

you guys think she took her home as part of her salary?

In the final moments, while escaping to the shuttle, she did not "go back for the cat".

Instead, the cat was along the path which she was forced to re-trace, to try and get to the shuttle. Finding the cat very much where she had left it, she picked it up since it was on her way. She did not "go back for the cat" at this point, which is probably the point that you are incorrectly referring to.

Now, Ripley getting the cat while up on the bridge by herself and Bonus and Lambert are down below and still alive, that's different, and we can have that separate discussion. But in the above, later circumstance, Ripley absolutely did not "go back for the cat". It was on her way to the shuttle anyway, and so she picked it up since it was there anyway and there was no immediate, visible threat.

:3

Four animals were available to portray Jones during filming.

The longest-lived cat on record was 38 years old. Alien was filmed 39 years ago, and the cats used were all adults/non-juveniles, so that narrows things further.

All four of those cats are dead.

t. reddit

I doubt OP cares but I just want you to know that I appreciate you making this post, user. I was thinking it.

Those are some lewd arches

you're the worst

Jonesy was the real bonus :3

And I've never been able to tell apart any of the cat(s?) from shot to shot in Alien, but I pretty readily recognize the cat used in Aliens. The animal in this picture is pretty clearly the same one animal which hisses at Ripley in the dream sequence, at least - those big, green-blue "white people" cat's eyes...

I wonder: was it just the one animal used in Aliens (a distinct fifth)? I think it looks the same from shot to shot, from what I can remember.

I hasten to add that due to the above, /I have never been able to satisfy myself that all four available cats actually appear in the original Alien film/. for all we know, perhaps only 2-3 made it onto the screen, and the other(s) were never actually filmed/cut into the final product.

Post rare Ripleys :3

>Also, it didn't see the cat as a threat.

It's not a Predator dogfag, couldn't a facehugger have gone after a cat while walking past?

Silly dogfag mad a cat outsmarted his stupid servant

But mods and janitors hate caturdays

>dogs
youtube.com/watch?v=nFyIXwnfDZM

>Sigourney will never make you her boy toy
It's not fucking fair ;_;

>couldn't a facehugger have gone after a cat while walking past

Now I'm just imagining a small gangly xenomorph that hunts the protagonists intensely for 5 minutes then curls up and sleeps the rest of the movie.