I know this show has been pretty stupid for a long time but it's getting harder and harder to suspend my disbelief

I know this show has been pretty stupid for a long time but it's getting harder and harder to suspend my disbelief.

How did the Hilltop and the Kingdom know that Negan would be in Alexandria at this exact moment? Wouldn't it have made more sense to go directly to his place?
Why the fuck do they let Dwight leave alone?
How do tens of people shooting at one truck manage to completely miss a guy waving his middle finger at them?

I know I'm a little late to the party but let's discuss this underwhelming finale.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I6XpZ8yqAR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sasha should have bitten Negan. I got really hyped up when I figured out she was killing herself.

It's good that they finally killed her off. I had grown bored of her. Comic book Andrea was better tbqh family.

I never liked Andrea, I think it was the actor. Tried to make her too "grrl power, my vagina is over maximum"

Hilltop and Kingdom were going to Alexandria to meet with Rick because they had made the decision to join his fight against the saviors, as evidenced by their arcs throughout the season and scenes in the episode itself. Them not arriving until the perfect time, aside from being plot convenience, means they were watching over, waiting for the right time to strike, which every character does every time they go to a different location.

How does it feel to be too retarded for this dumb show, OP?

I have to admit I didn't think of that and that was pretty retarded of me.

The finale definitely felt a bit rushed. Not sure how they're going to handle further expanding the world and having bigger character interactions and events for the next season if it seems to have been such a struggle this season

>entire episode full of that sheboon's flashbacks/fantasies
>durrr i wonder who is gonna die in this finale

Dwight leaves alone becuase he has earned that right. Him, Simon, and Eugene too if he wanted all can leave willingly. They just can't betray Negan.

I saw it coming from the "previously on twd" clips, it showed Abe and Sasha back in s6 getting in the RV. I just really wished it was a double death with her zombie biting someone important instead of some faggot redshirt Savior.

Nah I mean why do Rick and the others let him leave alone? Why don't they have someone go with him to block the road with trees? He could just go to Negan and tell them everything, it seems stupid to just let him go alone.

In the show Andrea was an emo scene-kid who never got over the death of her sister. She was pouty moody and just generally unpleasant. In the comics she's stern, silent, and a decent marksman. I'm not sure how the show got her so wrong.

Oh okay I gotya. That's a good point then, the only thing I can say to defend that decision is that they put their trust into Dwight. Had he told it would have been over anyway, like Rick states shortly after he leaves. I mean, he isn't wrong yet.

Dwight blocking the road created the perfect plot convenience for kingdom to arrive at Alexandria at the perfect moment.

when the hell are they going to reach Washington and start trying to SAVE humanity and start over again?

> sasha trapped in the cell with the dead rapist
> uses knife to decapitate walker instead of killing it
> stuffs its mouth with clothes to keep it quiet
> neegan comes to visit
> sasha shoves walker mouth straight into neegan's neck
> uses knife as secondary
> fights her way out
> rescues Eugene
this is how the season should have ended desu

>Neegan dying

He's gonna die eventually why not now?

>reading synopsis of this show since people talk about it so much and I want to work on my shitposting game
>MC's wife cucks him .01 seconds after being told he was "dead" once
>MC then goes after a nigress

Hmmm I wonder (((who))) created this fine work?

he's not dying, he's practically the main character in the comic right now

there's a lot of content left of him, lifted straight from the comics. the writers probably don't want to give themselves extra work in padding that with completely new and original material. they may shift some things around but he's probably here to stay for at least three more seasons.

this was like a year ago too

This was said in the another thread but season 7 would have been immensely better had they just killed Abe in the start of the season and then kill Glenn at the finale for Rick's rebellion. It starts a good premise for All Out War. It would still kinda stick to Glenn's original death in the comics. The show has been following the comics pretty closely lately so it would be good to shake things up a bit.

y'know I was hoping in the original line up that it would be Maggie who got killed by Lucille but AMC would never have the guts to kill a pregnant lady on tv like that. Punished Glenn would be fun

When do the leaks come in? Surely they already filmed most of season 8

>I got really hyped up when I figured out she was killing herself.

You mean at the very fucking beginning of the episode?

>How did the Hilltop and the Kingdom know that Negan would be in Alexandria at this exact moment? Wouldn't it have made more sense to go directly to his place?

They went to Alexandria because they were going to join the Alexandrians in their plan to have Dwight lure Negan into a trap. Them arriving just in time to save the day was pure hack writer coincidence.

>Why the fuck do they let Dwight leave alone?
It was a gamble Rick was willing to make. If they had Dwight traveling with someone else then that person would be in danger if he was a turncoat. If they had someone else with him and he wasn't a turncoat they could be spotted and he'd be outed as a double agent for Rick. If they let him go by himself then he might backstab them but none of their people would be with him.

>How do tens of people shooting at one truck manage to completely miss a guy waving his middle finger at them?
Walking Dead has the absolute most incompetent action choreography and filming on television.

How does the gas still work and not go stale after 3 years?

That would have been terrible. The premiere was great because it didn't shy away from Glenn getting his head crushed in, if they moved that the wait between 6b-7a would have been all for nothing. If anything Glenn should have gotten the hat first, then after even more character development, Abe gets it.

If he was sent by negan to spy them and them didn't let him go, Negan would know they were up to something. So it didn't mater what they do, they were already fucked.

Nah, it would have been immensely better if they just went with the original footage and killed Maggie.

hes not dying any time soon unless the pull a D&D which at this point may be better

they've either just started or are preparing to start filming

I saw this video after a friend told me how good this season was. So glad I stopped after 3, the show obviously is fucking terrible.

youtu.be/I6XpZ8yqAR4

He eventually dies so why not just start a new adventure with Rick and his pals?

>a friend told me how good this season was

There's no reason to have this person in your life.

you don't know that, Rick is probably going to die too, so why not kill him already and have Corl and Jesus gay adventures in zombieland? faggot.

>when I figured out she was killing herself
The cold open was literally her dying.

He tried to diddle a good ol' white woman (and cuck her husband and steal his kids) but they didn't like that idea