What does Sup Forums think of submarines...

What does Sup Forums think of submarines? I heard they paint the interior a particular shade of green to keep the sailors from going insane.

Attached: agg;iw2139.jpg (1200x932, 160K)

They also monitor your email, if say your wife leaves you, or a family member dies, you won't here about it til you get ashore

They're kinda scary

I feel like after a certain amount of time you could get used it, but Apparently the oxygen levels are really low. I bet that does things to your mind

the joke in the navy is that they tell kids "come join the navy, see the world!" and then "the world" turns out to be a small control panel and a bunk for 30 years.

fuck that's dark. sympathy for squids

Attached: 1562714655284.jpg (399x385, 44K)

All things considered, it's a hell of an unsettling place to be. You are at the bottom of the sea and if things ever go south you will surely die.

But it's a pretty dope career path, if you are smarth enough to not stay longer than a couple months, maybe a year and half. You are not supposed to retire working there unless you want some serious health shit down the lane.

>health shit

explain pls

>But it's a pretty dope career path
This is true. Submariners get primo jobs when getting out.

I think they're long, hard, and full of seamen.

>health shit
This guy is close but not correct. The oxygen levels are fine, its the CO2 levels that are high. Safe but stil much higher than normal, it messes with you if you stay like that too long.
>particular shade of green keeps sailors from going insane
its "soothing"

Attached: 1550287502801.jpg (523x470, 45K)

Just be being in the military your neural system is under some level of stress. Add this to working under a pressured can in the middle of buttfuck nowhere with recycled air and no privacy. Off course this is more on the psychological and mental state, which is why if your body doesn't have any difficulties on the first 6 months on board you can safely go around the year or more.

Don't be the stupid fuck that stays there and develop some kind of body nuisances. It is rare but your whole body can have all kind of weird symptoms down there.

i heard they fugged ure mother until the soviet union was real

lol. I just looked it up, it's called "seafoam green"

One guy told me that wounds heal differently down there

Am not a medic nor anything related, but I had been told many things about subs. You can be perfectly fine and then suddenly get some little pain or nuisance. Females are avoided on the crew and the ones stupid enough to take a job there gets wrecked one way or another. Military is not for girls and for a huge load of reasons submarines are not for humans allthesame.

Heck, I even heard of a girl that got infertile barren because she stayed nearly a year on crew, stupid cunt. Whatever job you take in the military, take care of yourself. Nobody is there to babysit you.

this. My cousin is a marine and tells me horror stories about female marines and how they get people killed all the time

Fuck'n hell. Suffragettes were a mistake.

Even crayon eating intellectually retarded stupid fucks perform well beyond a female.

Don't be the idiot that flirts with them, don't screw around with them, don't stick your dick in them and for fuck sake don't start shit with them. Wherever you are sent your whole company will suffer over a female being a bitch.

kys incels

last deployment had to put up with 3 of them, can confirm this.

Actually interested in purchasing one. Put a few young cheerleaders with braces on board and who cares about being underwater anymore!

except all the other penises that make the boat run.

>I heard they paint the interior a particular shade of green to keep the sailors from going insane.
Saw some WWI tanks that had been scrapped. Their interiors were a pale green. Same with many utility buildings. Generator rooms, switch rooms.
The green is supposed to be restful on the eyes.
The paint in the tanks proved problematic. Bullets hitting the outside of the tank caused spalling of the inside surface. The crew had to wear bronze mesh veils hanging from the helmets over their faces.

submariner here.

submariners have all the stress of a full crew of say, destroyers but less than half the manpower and less oxygen, on top of a lot of us having realllllly bad depression and people continuously committing suicide left and right.

Then of course you're sleeping and shitting in close quarters all the time, if someone gets sick, half the berthing gets sick.

whats the procedure if somebody an heros at sea?

>its "soothing"
Is that why all the bathrooms in GoldenEye 64 are that green? And if you notice, most government buildings in Soviet Russia are that colour too. Usually two tone with a white in top. Weird.