Can anybody find me somebody to love?

Can anybody find me somebody to love?

Attached: 25F326C3-DF82-4761-895E-A2D3989D64DC.jpg (212x249, 7K)

as a soundtrack?

each morning I get up I die a little

I can be there if you need someone to talk to, that's all I have to offer.

Im lonely too

Go find someone. If they don't reciprocate your love, then find someone else. Rinse, repeat.

gotta love yourself first before someone can love you

This is the real advice.

be careful findinng love out of loneliness, u might jus end up in a toxic ass relationship like me

I've been there too user

I am a magnet for goodness.

Im there right now, we're both players and I took her virginity but I found out she was texting her cuck ass ex who wanted to fuck sooo bad cuz he threw a fit on his IG story

Sometimes nobody will love you even when you love your self.

at least you will be contempt/happy with yourself
if you depend on another person's interest/love for happiness, when they're gone/not around you will be even more devastated/broken than before they came into your life

Just for the record God created you and he loves everyone. He says your very precious to him and he has known you since you were born. He has countless thoughts of you and all. God loves everyone and your not a mistake. God doesn't make mistakes but people do.

>at least you will be contempt/happy with yourself

You can be unhappy even when you love your self. Life can be perfect in every way, but if you have to live it alone you'll always carry around an emptiness inside. It's possible to live a fulfilling, even happy life alone, but it's much easier to do it if you don't have to do it alone.

Attached: 1442187528822.jpg (918x1224, 164K)

>You can be unhappy even when you love your self
i understand/agree, what i was trying to emphasize was the fact that you'll feel even more empty/worse once you do meet someone and they leave you/go away

love only costs $20 at a strip club but it's fleeting.

get a puppy.
unconditional love and it will never leave you.

Maybe, but better to have loved and lost than to never have (been) loved at all.

Attached: 1503668881593.jpg (526x701, 90K)

i guess that's true in varying cases
for me i think i'd be better off never having meet my exs'

I see.

Attached: 1533970586235.png (540x540, 196K)

Found one

Add in a little self respect

Yeah, you're not really loving your self then.

Fuck you

If you're a woman just open up tinder. If you're a man then man the fuck up because the rest of your life is going to be shit if you're this much of a pussy.

If you're really fucking ugly then F and good luck for the next life.

no

someone in this thread will say “you have to love yourself first” or something and for people like you and me user, that’s way too hard.
start with not hating yourself. don’t be so hard on yourself, treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping. Or at least give yourself the same kindness you would a stranger.
that’s a much easier way to start.
i hope you find someone.
i hope we both find someone.

Well sure, because you dont have to love yourself. You just need to show some gut.

Giving everyone the exact same advice is just silly

Attached: 13F01B98-2908-4B8E-AAB8-672FDECEF730.jpg (1278x958, 215K)

Tune!