>talk about seperating
>grandma is a pain to live with and a major burden
>no other family wants to help
>she's the main reason for all the stress
>can't find a reason to smile
>can't fucking sleep
>stressed 24/7
>hate everything about my life

everything is meaningless and nothing I do matters. My dreams are unobtainable and unrealistic. I hate everything and I fail at everything I try. Pic related cause that's the only way I can smile.

Attached: joke.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Put your grandma to sleep.

get a job and do something with your life u stupid fuck

Attached: 1528909480416.jpg (300x354, 17K)

and move out i forgot to add that

Attached: 1536177255759.jpg (347x702, 107K)

get a fucking job and leave your parents home your 21 ffs

Im 21, building my own business, sitting here in college hating it but my business is going to be a major success.

Get off of your lazy ass you stupid cunt and get a grip.

My dad always drinks, my mum has bipolar, and im from a poor family.

Bagged numerous internships in NYC paying over $30000+ for summer's work

Fuck you and your victim mentality, it's probably too late to reach your max potential but you can still at least try. Robert Downey jr, did way later in life than you did

Get a job. He probly started drinking again over the stress of paying for your ass 3 years longer than he expected

>no collage because I'm a stupid fuck
heh

>no collage

college.

College isn't mean for everyone. Get yourself a good trade.

imagine how much of a failure you'd have to be to actually larp this much on a semi-anonymous image board filled with degenerates

Attached: 343.jpg (596x628, 40K)

>no collage
>seperating

Jesus did you even finish high school?

Join the military

Whys her neck look like that?

>unemployeed

bravo OP

Attached: worsethanjew.png (445x314, 165K)

>get a trade
>settle for being a wagecuck for life

Attached: a04b7653c51a88bf967317a0c3af56cb.jpg (501x585, 53K)

Want to hear anther LARP?

BE me

have my own company (really its just me contracting myself to other major companies)

Have ZERO debt more than 50k,

start investment company, Go on a vacation for first time in my life road tripping around USA. See sexy Russian seasonal worker at yellow stone.

Flirt with her, she likes it, Romanian, and singaporean waiters get all jealous at me, Start talking shit when i go to vegas and when i return bitch is mad at me, probably cause she was told a bunch of dumb shit. Me being a dumbass dont say anything just assume thats whats going on.

End up in jail for publix intoxication, russian girl gets all submissive when i return, still is "too busy" to go out.

I should have just told that bitch that she was going out with me, and than told her she needs to focus on getting a man that can take care her, not her shitty "career" as a waiterss.

bitch even tried to make me give her money by saying "i need money" in her cute little voice. good thing i didint. Still pissed i missed out on that red head cunny.

Attached: doom_paul_1.png (720x720, 907K)

Yeah it won’t happen overnight but you’re a 21 year old man...time to get a job, maybe learn a trade, and get your own place. Location?

>but my business is going to be a major success.
dont count your eggs before they hatch

I am greatly confused by this post

Also I’m guessing white?

I laughed out loud when I read that

Ok bro, you're 21. You can get a degree on the government's dime in whatever the fuck you want in 2 years. You can get a part time job to cover expenses that grants don't. You can talk your parents into moving you grandmother into a nursing home. Stop lurking on Sup Forums and do something productive. It's not as hard as you think it is.

join the military, faggot

This...one foot in front of the other is the only way if you actually want this for yourself. If you just want to wallow, you definitely won’t succeed. Try to figure out what you really want. I would literally eAt your organs in front of you if it would make me 21 again. Don’t forget to remind yourself how much worse your situation could be. There are people who would do anything to have your problems. Try to walk around with a shitload of empathy...it really helps to dull down the disappointments we all have to face every fucking day

Op where do you live?

There’s still plenty of time to make a collage!

Seriously though you could still go to college if you think that will actually change things. Don’t go just to put off becoming an adult though. You may not realize it but your brain will thank you if you don’t ask people on Sup Forums for advice.

Op seems like most of you issues come from family , move away make your own life . Once you are stable and if you wish you can offer assistance to the old man.
Likely now you are just another burden and they are a burden to you.

Op seems gone. Must have not wanted real answers. Likely wanted someone to say “Aw poor baby.” First valuable life lesson in nobody’s gonna coddle you.

>get job
>get money
>move out
>problem solved

Look into joining a union. My local union sends you to trade school while you work. I'm a plumber btw

Feels good to get support by these simpletons and boomers,"just get a job and move out". How about trying out some charity work and figure out what can errase the dreams that are unobtainable. If your mental state isn't in order than leaving and getting a job you despise won't help you. Try to get some fun back in your life, tread outside of your comfort zone and try to socialize in groups with the same interests, no matter how small they are. Talk to your mom and dad individually and explain your feelings. Slowly get yourself together, tread out of your comfort zone step by step and then decide on how to go further.

Attached: 1544893536762.png (500x233, 204K)

Op I’m betting this person lives at home with mommy too. You should have a job or be able to support yourself. That’s not boomer talk, that’s real talk. You know how he can take better care of his mental health? If he has fucking health insurance. Trust me you do not want to be 30 with zero life skills. Start figuring this shit out man.

No, not quite, i have bought my own appartement, have a solid job, tons of experience and was abused by my parents back in my youth, leaving me with a ptss and an anxiety disorder. Taking slow steps out of the misery helped me greatly instead of just "getting a job and moving out". figuring things out from a stressfull period in life takes lot of effort and strength, especially when you are close to a depression.

Attached: 1536216127418.gif (356x185, 1.97M)