What argument could possibly be brought up against race-mixing ?

what argument could possibly be brought up against race-mixing ?

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
youtube.com/v/98AKjhprfIc
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing without logical fallacies. Race mixing is completely normal and healthy.

I wouldn't dilute a good wine with a gas-station wine.

Germany and Sweden

AIDS would spread like wild fire

>0.05 has been deposited in your accounts

Besides all the ones that already do?

im honestly curious why one would oppose race-mixing

racemixing is almost as bad as fucking your own siblings

the offspring of racemixers can develop tons of diseases like klinefelter syndrome or thyroid disease at birth

the humans of the future are going to be a bunch of easily manipulated gimped mongrels

Google "Heidi Klums kids". Take a good look and that's your answer.

Why would you destroy two races culture by mixing them?
Why is it always the white race who needs to be mixed?
Why don't you go mix in Asia/Africa/MiddleEast?

untermensch, ja?

Over a billion muslims are literally inbred retards for the last 1,500 years.
Race mix with retarded genes?
No thanks.

Not to mention niggers are not evolved enough compared to other races (white, Asian).

I don't have anything against having a Japanese waifu, though. Or Korean.
Smart genes. Smart kid.

Found it

fucking this

identity issues
psychological/emotional issues
problems with finding a compatible organ donor

A mixed-race Europe or United States will be worse than Brazil.

Speciation is the process in which species branch through isolation into separate species due to natural selection.

The more species, the greater chance entire lineage can survive due to the many niches the family may encompass.

Humans have adapted to multiple climates on planet earth, a diversity of such adaptations is useful for our survival.

It would be better with sources, but this sums it up nicely.
Even if it completely leaves out the cultural and social problems of being a mix.

It references studies in the text, so I guess it's something.

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits. Mixed races have a massively increased likelihood of being psychotic.

92% of biracial children with black fathers out of wedlock, 82% on welfare.
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents. Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

Irreversibly destroys diversity

I'm mixed race and I genuinely despise my parents for bringing me into this world.

I'm a mongrel. A halfbreed. A mutant with no race of my own to love, no culture of my own to embrace.

I'm just a walking testament to my parents' inabilities to think beyond their feelings and genitals.

nailed it for the norms.

LOLWUT?

none.

>Germany
>What's wrong with race mixing?

Get off the internet Ahmed.

Now tell my how this isn't an argument for inbreeding? This was literally used by Royal families since the dawn of time

Because it requires ethnodiversity.
And ethnodiversity is bad, read Putnam's study.

Sure, you might not accept that, but there might people that do, and if they're willing to exert force then you're essentially fucked because you can't un-racemix. That mongrel bastard will live for decades and so will you carrying the shame of the act.

Until you get stuffed down the meat grinder and have your body sludge fermented and harvested for biogas, that is: youtube.com/v/98AKjhprfIc

Wel l I find white women disgusting so I guess my children will be 'fucked up'.

Yeah and that's why there so fucked up. Ever notice how they've been breeding with sexy commoners for at least three generations and there still ugly as shit

Watch this Hans/Achmed
That is if you don't get caught by the hate speech Gestapo
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc

>found the one nigger not completely foaming up at his nigger mouth at the sight of white women.

Good job!

Well I'm not a 'nigger' but thanks, I guess?