All I want to do is to help end the institution of racism in the police force... But I can't because I'M the racist. :(

All I want to do is to help end the institution of racism in the police force... But I can't because I'M the racist. :(

Oh well! Maybe you can use that time instead to better yourself, your home, and your family, instead of marching and screaming and getting arrested for some people who do not give two fucks about you because you have some weird white guilt issues.

>angry black girl

Yeah J'eyromeisha you tell em, nobody would know otherwise

This is straight up race war language.

At least she's being honest about her racism

>as a buffer against the police

How nice of them. Guess they're good enough as human shields?

>We have nothing to lose but our chains!
Which were lost about 150 years ago, so, what's the... issue?

Or maybe, since I can't go to the real life protests because I'm white, I'll just post hashtags on Twitter about how corrupt the police are! That will get things done for sure!

>WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT OUR CHAINS

That, and about 100lbs.

Cucks btfo. Lmao will they ever learn?

>white people are just green shells for BLM

really makes you think

Fucking rusty trombone shackelford

Well this makes machine gun crowd control a lot more appealing.

>travon was literally an innocent little kid
are these keks serious?

Jesus CHRIST that signature:

>Ashleigh Shackelford is a queer, nonbinary Black fat femme writer, artist, and cultural producer.
>queer, nonbinary Black fat femme

"Black fat femme" sounds like some shit you'd order at Starbucks

>the state of these fucking morons

does anyone have that 7 page comic where everybody acts like trayvon was a saint and when he died MLK brought him up to heaven?

yes, and Zimmerman the Hispanic neighborhood watch guy was actually a racist KKK police officer. How does this relate to the recent violence from blacks against police officers? That's another conversation, user. That's another conversation.

lmao

Make things like this viral and expose the true nature of these fucking bastards.

l gotta agree but not because of what the sheboon said. There is nothing more cucky than white people at BLM protests, not even Anthony Burch.

Lol

They can't organize rallys without some (((white))) holding their hands.

>buffers against the police,

I DO wish more white liberals would take that offer

>you’re the oppressor?

>I'm the oppressor

Nigs have got to leave.

Does this woman have her own orbit?

They are using whites as cuckshields, it's fucking hilarious.

The best way to end racism is to kill yourself desu
>t. BLM advocat and educater

>Your white forefathers

>Every white person in the US is Anglo

"I have nothing to lose, but chins..."

>we have nothing to lose but our chains
how about that 100lb of extra weight?

>If you're white, you're the enemy
Cool, legitimising attacks on people who don't have anything to do with this business at all

> According to ‘Black Lives Matter’ organizer Ashleigh Shackelford, white people aren’t welcome at Black Lives Matter rallies...

They have a point. White cucks have no business protesting at a BLM event. It's embarrassing for everyone when you see more whites than blacks virtue signalling with their placards and shit.

Rusty Shackleford?

Having a nigger child?

Impossible.

This is a sign that the cops aren't killing enough niggers. There are still too many with the welfare sponsored "free time" to do this shit.