Wtf i hate white people now

wtf i hate white people now

Being mentally unhealthy is a prerequisite for being a murderer.
No psychologically stable person lacks the empathy that prevents a sane person from killing someone in cold blood. Mental illness is an issue.

the mental illness card is "he did it cause he's crazy."

i also use the race card the same way. "he did it cause he's a nigger."

What?

Weird how there's always concrete proof for mental illness. Honkey conspiracy I guess

Second post best post

To be mentally ill you need to have independent mental capacity. Niggers do not.

this is how dylann roof is going to walk

How come polees shoot a Nigga just cuz he reaching for a gun but white kid not shot when he quietly surrendras. I ain't see no diffrence cept race. U ppl blind

Wtf I hate white people now

#cruzmissle

Really makes you think

wayne brady makes brian gumbell look like malcom x

Holy damn.

Let's how whitey can defend this.

There's literally no difference between islam and mental illness

because niggers?

Yeah that Ted Bundy was racist as shit. Its a well known fact that racism drives people into necrophelia.

So... they're on the same level? is that the reasoning here? i don't think i follow

are niggers too retarded to understand that they are retarded?

Mentally Ill people still go to prison when they commit crimes. The mental illness card is just when people look for a motive.

What is the race card for when someone commits a crime, "We black?"

Insanity defender is tried for .1% of all cases of which 20% of that .1% actually get approved. Even then instead of life in prison it's life in a mental ward which is probably worse. Why do so many propple think the insanity defence is some golden ticket?

They're just jealous that it takes a mental flaw for a white to go on a killing spree, but yet blacks do it all the time.

I doubt mooney said that.