Which one is the best?

Which one is the best?

Only God forgives

Plebs: Drive
Patricians: OGF
Pretentious: Neon Demon

You already know it's Drive

OGF was Revolver levels of misplaced pretension.

this one

TND > Drive > OGF

OGF is redlightkino/Oedipuskino. Other than that it's pretty shit desu.

Although it kind of slows down after the Goose I still enjoyed the rest. Made me cry desu, in the forest and wallet photo.
Also I audibly got upset at Gosling [dying]

I feel like bradley coopers acting wasn't 100% believable, but I still enjoyed the movie a lot.

pretense

Valhalla

I worked at a theater back in 2013 - we did so many refunds for OGF that it was hilarious. So many ruined date nights for normies who wanted another "dreamy Ryan Gosling" time.

I am impressed people can get their money back in the USA if a movie is shit. Would never be possible here. You watched the whole film now you have to pay. It's like eating up all the food and then telling the restaurant it tasted like shit.

>So many ruined date nights for normies who wanted another "dreamy Ryan Gosling" time.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Watching La La Land, I totally forgot he was in Only God Forgives.

Although Goose does get cucked in all his movies.

This is rating which turd is the least smelly.

So, I guess Drive.

Yeah, we wouldn't refund people who left after 15 minutes into the movie. We were one of the places that put up the "NO REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES" signs when Tree of Life came out.

kek fuck em

I watched this movie for the first time back when I was going through a real bad patch with my dad and it was the first and only movie to ever make me tear up as an adult

2nd act kinda sucked but the rest of it was great

Plebs: Drive
Patricians: Neon Demon
Contrarians: OGF

/thread

I imagine most people left when the brother says "I want to fuck a 13 year old" in the first 10 minutes or so

Drive. OGF has good visuals and a shit script. Drive has good visuals has a decent script. Haven't seen Semen Demon

check'd

>make drive for normies
>its baby driver

why is this allowed?

>People pretending like they understood Only God Forgives

In unironic terms Drive

In ironic terms OGF

Neon Demon isn't particularly noteworthy whether you're going for irony or unirony, thus I'd consider it overall the "worst" though IMO it's less jumbled and has a more fun tone than OGF

You just don't like Malaysian karaoke.

>Before reddit Sup Forums
Drive
>After reddit Sup Forums
Only God Forgives

neon demon is tasteless trash.

Ill rate the soundtracks:
Drive: 7/10 - There's only about 3 actual good songs in the movie. Nightcall, Under your spell, Real human bean. The rest is sorta generic 80s beats.
Only god forgives: 9/10 - Holy fuck the whole soundtrack is insanely good. Chang and sword / Sister / Wanna fight are all great.
Neon Demon: 4/10 - Experimental weirdo music. Interesting sound but doesn't really have anything memorable.
As for the movies themselves. I loved drive so much when it came out. It has a bunch of really cool scenes but is mixed with a bunch of boring ones as well.
Only God Forgives is clearly just making up shit on the spot. There's even an interview where the director says the only reason why Goslings char cuts open his mums stomach in the end is because Ryan said it on the day.... HOWEVER the tone, cinematography, the mother, the feel of Thailand all made it an epic movie.
Now to the gay movie... god dammit I hated neon demon in every way. I will not forgive it.

There is no way someone over the age of 13 posted this

Haha spammed it out in like 30 seconds, Sorry next time ill make sure I give.....Sup Forums..... a bit more effort.